What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

We have to do what we must, foreign opinion be damned.

That is a key point of the whole history of Pakistan - in that those who are deciding what we must do have been incompetent at best and criminally selfish at worst. Be it dictators or feudal lords, the leadership has not lived up to their hype or the interests of Pakistan in general. So any decisions made for what we must do have generally been made ill-informed, ill-conceived and/or ill-intentioned.

If anything, the nation has perfected the art of snatching strategic defeat from the jaws of tactical victories.

That is a key point of the whole history of Pakistan - in that those who are deciding what we must do have been incompetent at best and criminally selfish at worst. Be it dictators or feudal lords, the leadership has not lived up to their hype or the interests of Pakistan in general. So any decisions made for what we must do have generally been made ill-informed, ill-conceived and/or ill-intentioned.

If anything, the nation has perfected the art of snatching strategic defeat from the jaws of tactical victories.
Let's consider one thing. We have an adversary 3x our size. As such this is not a case of Pakistan having a ton of options and all the advantages available to her. The fact that we have employed all tools at our disposal to keep the issue of Kashmir alive should be given credit. It is an unresolved issue that Pakistan isn't allowing to be brushed under the rug by the regional hegemony.

This perspective is important. All these slogans like "the nation has perfected the art of snatching strategic defeat from the jaws of tactical victories." mean very little when you are the under-dog fighting for an even smaller under-dog. Give the military as much budget as the adversary and then you could rightfully make the above claim.

Let's consider one thing. We have an adversary 3x our size. As such this is not a case of Pakistan having a ton of options and all the advantages available to her. The fact that we have employed all tools at our disposal to keep the issue of Kashmir alive should be given credit. It is an unresolved issue that Pakistan isn't allowing to be brushed under the rug by the regional hegemony.

This perspective is important.

Myopic vision. Tunnel vision. There is more to life than Kashmir.

Sometimes it seems our whole raison d'etre is India and Kashmir. Kashmir Kashmir ki ratt lagai hui hai aur peeche aap apne sab se baray soobay Balochistan ko compromise kar rahay hain.

Balochistan is tense. FATA is tense. Before that Karachi was tense. I agree Kashmir is a part of Pakistan but before we are answerable to the Kashmiris, we are answerable to our citizens in FATA and Balochistan.

Myopic vision. Tunnel vision. There is more to life than Kashmir.

Sometimes it seems our whole raison d'etre is India and Kashmir. Kashmir Kashmir ki ratt lagai hui hai aur peeche aap apne sab se baray soobay Balochistan ko compromise kar rahay hain.

Balochistan is tense. FATA is tense. Before that Karachi was tense. I agree Kashmir is a part of Pakistan but before we are answerable to the Kashmiris, we are answerable to our citizens in FATA and Balochistan.
Ok, then change the narrative in Pakistan. It's easy to say myopic this, tunnel that. Try it out while Kashmiris are dying daily and there is a demographic change being attempted there.

Every comment that I have responded to has been "we should not have done x or be doing x.."
Do you see anyone else in India or China self-flaggelating as much as we do here?

Using your Balochistan logic, perhaps China should present AC on a platter to India as they have problems in Xinjiang or vice versa because they have problems in Nagaland. Nothing doing.

This perspective is important. All these slogans like "the nation has perfected the art of snatching strategic defeat from the jaws of tactical victories." mean very little when you are the under-dog fighting for an even smaller under-dog. Give the military as much budget as the adversary and then you could rightfully make the above claim.
Sure, Pakistan has been dealt bad hands, but Pakistan has also been dealt great hands which have been squandered due to incompetence of our elite. We are lucky that Pakistan and India are "aik hi khaith ki (incompetent) mooli". Had India not had had its share of similar problems we would've been in some serious serious trouble. So when Oscar says "the nation has perfected the art of snatching strategic defeat from the jaws of tactical victories," it applies in many ways to India as well. That being said, India is learning and starting to do things the right way, and unfortunately, we are stuck in a rut. I am afraid that we will be left too far behind. I know I am talking in general terms but I am referring mainly to the economy, foreign affairs, and the defence industry.

I have never heard a more true statement.

I can think of so many examples where Pakistan won militarily but lost the gains diplomatically.

Ok, then change the narrative in Pakistan. It's easy to say myopic this, tunnel that. Try it out while Kashmiris are dying daily and there is a demographic change being attempted there.

Every comment that I have responded to has been "we should not have done x or be doing x.."
Do you see anyone else in India or China self-flaggelating as much as we do here?

Perhaps China should present AC on a platter to India as they have problems in Xinjiang or vice versa because they have problems in Nagaland. Nothing doing.

Self flaggelate hi tou hum nahi karte. Chest thump karte hain bas.

You want to move forces to Kashmir? Good. I want that too.

Ab aao asal logistical baaton pe. Maula Jatt ki movie se baahir ajao. Do we even have a second port besides Karachi to bypass a naval blockade from India? Have we secured our western borders fully, because India will definitely use its proxies from Afghanistan to divert our army? Abay bhai pehle apna ghar control mein lao, economy strong karo, phir offensive pe jaana ka sochna. Warna 1971 waala scene hoga.

There is the extent of your knowledge about Ladakh.
With respect to Laddakh being Indian state, even by our standard it should not be part of Pakistan as it do not have muslim majority and should be divided like bangal or punjab
Its 46% muslims
40% Buddhist
2 % Hindus
Where do you get your information at?
And then you come here implying that people are day dreaming those who live and die war day in day out.

Sure, Pakistan has been dealt bad hands, but Pakistan has also been dealt great hands which have been squandered due to incompetence of our elite. We are lucky that Pakistan and India are "aik hi khaith ki (incompetent) mooli". Had India not had had its share of similar problems we would've been in some serious serious trouble. So when Oscar says "the nation has perfected the art of snatching strategic defeat from the jaws of tactical victories," it applies in many ways to India as well. That being said, India is learning and starting to do things the right way, and unfortunately, we are stuck in a rut. I am afraid that we will be left too far behind. I know I am talking in general terms but I am referring mainly to the economy, foreign affairs, and the defence industry.

Yeah I completely agree, Pakistan's main advantage is the fact that Indians are even more incompetent than us.

This becomes clear when India has to face a very competent real enemy like China, that does not mess around.

India can fight with Pakistan that is more or less on the same level, but India will fare badly against China that is always 10 steps ahead.

Last edited:
R u that dumb cant see i am Pakistani. If i am disagreeing with the idea of capturing enemy's territory due to poor economic condition then u will label me Indian.

Thats the level of your Q?

Stupid man. Look at my flags. I am a well known Pakiatani.
Scre*w your slang dufus. Have some appetite to hear others comments. If can’t sustain it get the f*** of the site.

Marra people say alot of things on the internet, you cant stop them. Just like that guy you quoted who abused me personally. But whats the point of getting so angry. Best to ignore and move on instead of getting your BP high. And if u find any comments that are of abusive nature just report it. Lets continue to have constructive discussions in other topics.

I will tag you when the time comes. Dont worry about the details.

We will see how you feel when I do.

Unfortunately there is a large discepancy in the way many members are treated and a few of these Indian trolls. Due to past friendships, they enjoy protection.

Very incredible things this guy has claimed. I mean literally lacking credibility. He’s very obviously wrong on Kargil, and this idea that we’ve got the capability to capture and hold Ladakh and that too in such a short time span. Honestly I don’t know what planet this guy is living on.

@Joe Shearer leave it alone buddy, Modi maybe a fool who lacks awareness. But if PDF warriors were given the reins to the state and the Pakistan army, I’m sure they’d run us directly into the ground within a week.

Why do you feel you have to chastise your own countrymen to create a false equivalence between Hindu right and patriotic/religious Pakistanis?

Ofcourse Indians will smile with glee at this notion because to them any division among Pakistanis is useful.

Yeah I completely agree, Pakistan's main advantage is the fact that Indians are even more incompetent than us.

This becomes clear when India has to face a very competent real enemy like China, that does not mess around.

India can fight with Pakistan that is more or less on the same playing field, but India will fare badly in a fight against any real enemy besides Pakistan. India does not stand a chance against China that is always 10 steps ahead.

Pakistan has been held back by its political system and its leadership, we just need the correct leader to rally Pakistani people and unite us. A cultural and religious revolution is what Pakistan needs most.

Disconnect between masses and the elite is what breeds disillusionment and ambivalence.

Think of the worst possible case scenarios and then think of the options. THE worst would be a nuclear war involving any of India/China/Pakistan combine and that will very likely end the civilization as it's known. The second worst for Pakistan is India's not so hidden threats to use Indus River water to blackmail Pakistan. Of course starving 200+ million people would be not only very cruel but also self destructive in the end for India. But then the leadership, especially the Indian leadership, in the Subcontinent is capable of extreme measures. Why, you may wonder, India and Pakistan didn't go back to Musharraf-Manmohan understanding over Kashmir? What changed? I don't think anything on the ground changed; leadership changed in both countries but the imperative of peace exist the same as they did in mid 2000s. It's the lack of imagination for the possibilities which peace will bring to the region. India is the main culprit.

But what IS different is that Pakistan has an intrinsically peace loving Prime Minister while India has the opposite. And it is quite possible that, driven by ideology and/or domestic compulsions, Modi will try to even take Pakistani part of Kashmir or block water in the future. That will be the end of Pakistan. Perhaps gone like the Mohindo Daro Civilization.

So Pakistan must, once and for all ensure that India can never ever threaten Pakistan to extinction with the water blackmail. And that unfortunately opens up the option for a catastrophic war against India. All options should be on the table. And maybe Pakistan is working with China to neutralize India's threat to CPEC and Pakistan's water resources...

I hope you don't mind, when I read your summary I thought oh no, not another Indian style hot gas from one of our ex-has been soldiers, but I watched it and found it to be very engaging, sober, thoughtful, well read soldier-scholar, perhaps a couple of boasts here and there but certainly a morale lifter. Very good interview, better if it was in English so I can fully understand, some of the words went over my head, but that is my fault - as a side note: I watched last year's PAF show (which was great) but I needed one of those translator headphones the foreign diplos etc had on, such was the quality, style, presentation, voice I felt so proud at the majesty of the language and ashamed I have squandered this legacy of my mother tongue - idiot.

Dramas and news shows dekho. ertugrul urdu me dekho. Sub kuch teek ho jayega.

Think of the worst possible case scenarios and then think of the options. THE worst would be a nuclear war involving any of India/China/Pakistan combine and that will very likely end the civilization as it's known. The second worst for Pakistan is India's not so hidden threats to use Indus River water to blackmail Pakistan. Of course starving 200+ million people would be not only very cruel but also self destructive in the end for India. But then the leadership, especially the Indian leadership, in the Subcontinent is capable of extreme measures. Why, you may wonder, India and Pakistan didn't go back to Musharraf-Manmohan understanding over Kashmir? What changed? I don't think anything on the ground changed; leadership changed in both countries but the imperative of peace exist the same as they did in mid 2000s. It's the lack of imagination for the possibilities which peace will bring to the region. India is the main culprit.

But what IS different is that Pakistan has an intrinsically peace loving Prime Minister while India has the opposite. And it is quite possible that, driven by ideology and/or domestic compulsions, Modi will try to even take Pakistani part of Kashmir or block water in the future. That will be the end of Pakistan. Perhaps gone like the Mohindo Daro Civilization.

So Pakistan must, once and for all ensure that India can never ever threaten Pakistan to extinction with the water blackmail. And that unfortunately opens up the option for a catastrophic war against India. All options should be on the table. And maybe Pakistan is working with China to neutralize India's threat to CPEC and Pakistan's water resources...

There comes a time in a nation's history when a people have to make a resolve to fight for freedom and independence rather than live a life of slavery and defeat.

The time is now for Pakistan to rise up to the challenge.

We will give our lives for our religion and our country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom