What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Let us see when old timer goes on his Quaid or Kashmiri abusing tangents, what will our brother say.

Marra people say alot of things on the internet, you cant stop them. Just like that guy you quoted who abused me personally. But whats the point of getting so angry. Best to ignore and move on instead of getting your BP high. And if u find any comments that are of abusive nature just report it. Lets continue to have constructive discussions in other topics.

Very incredible things this guy has claimed. I mean literally lacking credibility. He’s very obviously wrong on Kargil, and this idea that we’ve got the capability to capture and hold Ladakh and that too in such a short time span. Honestly I don’t know what planet this guy is living on.

@Joe Shearer leave it alone buddy, Modi maybe a fool who lacks awareness. But if PDF warriors were given the reins to the state and the Pakistan army, I’m sure they’d run us directly into the ground within a week.

Very incredible things this guy has claimed. I mean literally lacking credibility. He’s very obviously wrong on Kargil, and this idea that we’ve got the capability to capture Ladakh and that too in such a short time span. Honestly I don’t know what planet this guy is living on.

@Joe Shearer leave it alone buddy, Modi maybe a fool who lacks awareness. But if PDF warriors were given the reins to the state and the Pakistan army, I’m sure they’d run us directly into the ground within a week.

Chief, I'm clear; I will be VERY careful not to engage members who are liable to feel hurt and personally wounded. It makes me feel bad the whole day through.

Brig (Retd) Samson says that Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days if India is foolish enough to start war with Pakistan.

He says that cutting off Daraz Road is matter of minutes for Pakistan. We can cut of Indians supply lines very quickly and take over Laddakh.

He said that Pakistani army is battle hardened. He said that PA has defeated the terrorists in 10 years, where USA and Russia failed to do so.

He said that 33 K or 34 K Pakistani soldiers were made prisoner by India in East Pakistan, we can take up to 100 K Indian soldiers as prisoners of war.

He also said that Pakistan nuclear tests were far superior to India and Pakistan has more and better nuclear weapons compare to India. He says he knows it fully well because he was involved in the process.

This is a fact hidden from most Indians eyes that their Nuclear tests were not successful.

Responding to a question he said that Pakistan had taken Kargil , but there was no cohesion between the army and the civil government, what we achieved military was lost by the politicians.
Clearly Nawaz is a traitor.

I hope you don't mind, when I read your summary I thought oh no, not another Indian style hot gas from one of our ex-has been soldiers, but I watched it and found it to be very engaging, sober, thoughtful, well read soldier-scholar, perhaps a couple of boasts here and there but certainly a morale lifter. Very good interview, better if it was in English so I can fully understand, some of the words went over my head, but that is my fault - as a side note: I watched last year's PAF show (which was great) but I needed one of those translator headphones the foreign diplos etc had on, such was the quality, style, presentation, voice I felt so proud at the majesty of the language and ashamed I have squandered this legacy of my mother tongue - idiot.

Hahaha. If i am trying to put some sense into u then i am a traitor.

Our armed forces are much sane then this. Thats why on 27th 2 planes were taken down while 9 were locked.

We cant afford direct war with india as of now. We are too weak to fight...

By the way i am here on forum since many years and people know me very well.

I'm fine with you presenting your opinion no matter how useless. But you can't toe Bharti lines claiming IOK as Bharti airspace and referring to Ladakh as separate state.

That's a correct. Now india knows and we did not even down other aerial targets giving them opportunity to beat drums of their success that Pakistan was forced to return Abhi that fast. It was a silly political move.
PAF has to develop more tactics and to jam their EM frequencies which they would have altered by now.
There was enormous public pressure on political leadership

Are you high on cow piss? Remember you invested so much money in Afghanistan to weaken Pakistan from the western front. What happened to your investment? We turned the tables on you. Thats money and time you'll never get back.

Keep dreaming about Balochistan. Humari balaa se Wajiristan, Gilgit Baltistan aur Hajara ko bhi alag karne ke khwaab dekh lo. Twitter pe tweets chala lo. Kuch nahi honay wala beta. Hum bhi kal nahi paida hoay.
brother 4 attacks hoy hain last 4 days main sindh rangers per, kuch hosh karo. Imagine india allocate 5 billion dollars annually to fund insurgency in Pakistan, they will be able to give salaries to more than 1.7 million people (Rs 40,000 per month)

brother 4 attacks hoy hain last 4 days main sindh rangers per, kuch hosh karo

Koi baat nahi. We will get through it. We suffered much much worse during TTP times. Army needs to get in action abhi tak soyi hui hai.

You should find it insulting that they speak a language that you have no hope of ever understanding.

Where is India in all this? Check Talbott's narrative to see who asked for the meeting. It was between the Pakistanis and the Americans.

What can one do with a person who cites a passage and doesn't understand what he is citing? You just torpedoed your entire position.

Didn't I say don't bother me again!!

My point is simple, Nawaz lost his nerves in front of Clinton. Next para clarifys how,

" Sandy told the president that he was heading into what would probably be the single most important meeting with a foreign leader of his entire presidency. It would also be one of the most delicate. The overriding objective was to induce Pakistani withdrawal. But another, probably incompatible, goal was to increase the chances of Sharif’s political survival. “If he arrives as a prime minister but stays as an exile,” said Sandy, “he’s not going to be able to make stick whatever deal you get out of him.” We had to find a way to provide Sharif just enough cover to go home and give the necessary orders to Musharraf and the military."

I am an English Speaker, off you go idiot.

Last edited:
I'm fine with you presenting your opinion no matter how useless. But you can't toe Bharti lines claiming IOK as Bharti airspace and referring to Ladakh as separate state.
This is not Bharti line but on ground fact. On ground fact is LOC is defacto border till resolution of Kashmir issue. By that agreement, IoK is Indian airspace. The day IoK get liberated it will become Pakistani airspace. If you cant get this simple fact then keep living in a dream world.

With respect to Laddakh being Indian state, even by our standard it should not be part of Pakistan as it do not have muslim majority and should be divided like bangal or punjab

He is a retd Brigadier, he had been among the planners in PA. He knows what he is talking about. Listen to him carefully. He didn't boosted. He laid down some cold hard facts.

Anyone with little knowledge, research knows that Pakistan had taken Kargil from India. General Musharaf plans were excellent. He had take very strategic area from Kashmir, which would have resulted in the freedom for all the Kashmir. But traitor Nawaz couldn't take political pressure applied by India through President Clinton.

As he said, PAF wasn't used at all. Nawaz wanted to withdraw the army from Kargil, which eventually happened, while Indians were using their air power against Pakistanis soldiers on height.
Nawaz is firmly responsible for the death of Pakistani soldiers in Kargil. Otherwise Indians were killed in great numbers by Pakistani snipers from the height. If we had used PAF the story would have been completely different and we could have liberated whole of Kashmir by now.
Nawaz continued his treacherous behaviour until the end.
Have you failed to notice since Nawaz gone, the atmosphere and dynamics have completely changed for India!!

Why you think this is happening now!!

Pakistan still holds 5 points in Kargil including Point 5353.

Pakistan still holds 5 points in Kargil including Point 5353.

Tell them to the Indians who keep harping that Pakistan lost Kargil war.
I have just responded to one Indian, if Nawaz didn't go under pressure in front of Clinton and promised to withdraw , the story would have been completely different.

Clinton told his aides before his meeting with Nawaz that he is going to put the pressure on Nawaz to withdraw with the evidence that Pakistan army has started to activate their nuclear assets.
Nawaz started to panic when he was presented the evidence and agreed to withdraw.
Clinton's administration was worried that the Army would arrest Nawaz or he has to go in to exile, in that case he would be no good to the Americans and their agenda.

Pakistanis should know that without shadow of a doubt Nawaz was a traitor, because of him the army was pressurised to withdraw from strategic locations and in the process lost valuable lives. But Pakistan army still kept some of the advantage points.

Back
Top Bottom