What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

False, USA is not 1 ethnicity many people differ greatly depending on area.

Come back to me when any American state become white minority let alone speaking different language. See BLM? Its a teaser for things to come.

Come back to me when any American state become white minority let alone speaking different language. See BLM? Its a teaser for things to come.
California is a Non-Hispanic white minority state if you werent aware buddy.

A cynical person might muse - in his own mind, of course, never to humiliate a cock crowing on his own heap of ordure - that India never sought to win anything since 1947.

The cock, in its animal spirits, might have overlooked that it was an aspiration of its own in 1947, and it succeeded brilliantly; from 0 to 35%. It might have overlooked the careful plans and preparations eighteen years later, and it succeeded brilliantly; its towering martial races master humbly begged for and got back strategic features from a diminutive and ailing little man in a dhoti. A truly inspiring martial achievement. It might have overlooked the strategic value and potency of airdashes to Washington in 1999; never let it be said that it did not understand air power, in its true, Zen sense.

What a world to crow over, and to dwell on with pleasure and fresh, budding ambition.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Thorough Pro why are you guys picking on him?

Look above on his thoughts on Pakistan, which he compares to a loud flightless rooster.

Basically he is a troll and have tagged many others to abuse me personally several times in the past to silence me on this forum. He works with Nilgiri.

He derides Quaid e Azam, Kashmiris, and Pakistan any chance he gets.

Plus he targets specific Pakistani posters whom he views as a threat and works with other abusers to get them banned or silenced.

No, no, I think it is a case of the boot being on the other foot. I think I have borne down too hard on them and regret it. It is better to leave them alone if they feel upset. I don't feel picked on at all; not when I have myriads of friends of all nationalities. Truly.

But thank you for your consideration. I truly appreciate it.

Puerto Ricans lol No one want them to be state of USA. Even Alaska is stupid example, you are either stupid bakht or just another moron.

Puerto Rico is a territory of US. It means its u see it’s control. And that’s a mark of a stupid person and defeated person when he stops reasoning and start saying even this or that is a stupid example.

and if u had any sense in u. Instead of saying oh India was between us That’s why. If u had not been incompetent and kept ur country, today India would have had more pressure to protect border from east and west. They would’ve had to spread their army East’s and west to fight a war with u. Your military would have more money. But they cut ur country up made the cut up country their friend while u stood there with ur head up ur own *** making excuses

No, no, I think it is a case of the boot being on the other foot. I think I have borne down too hard on them and regret it. It is better to leave them alone if they feel upset. I don't feel picked on at all; not when I have myriads of friends of all nationalities. Truly.

But thank you for your consideration. I truly appreciate it.
Who is favorite for Bengal and Bihar elections?

Look above on his thoughts on Pakistan, which he compares to a loud flightless rooster.

Basically he is a troll and have tagged many others to abuse me personally several times in the past to silence me on this forum. He works with Nilgiri.

Plus he targets specific Pakistani posters whom he views as a threat and works with other abusers to get them banned or silenced.

I had said I would leave you and your posts alone, but must make an exception on this one. I have NEVER derided Jinnah. You are unaware of these things but if you ask that expert on Jinnah's life and work, YLH, you will learn the truth.

Do not ascribe positions to me that I do not support.

He is two-faced. Tomorrow he will go back to abusing and targetting Pakistanis.

Even his regret is for show only and filled with condescension.

He is an enemy of Pakistan and Muslims. He will keep mocking us again and again.

He knows Mods will protect him and Nilgiri.

I had said I would leave you and your posts alone, but must make an exception on this one. I have NEVER derided Jinnah. You are unaware of these things but if you ask that expert on Jinnah's life and work, YLH, you will learn the truth.

Do not ascribe positions to me that I do not support.

Liar, you have done so many times. Any member on this forum can remember that. You mock and taunt Quaid frequently.

Who is favorite for Bengal and Bihar elections?

Later, dear young man; I have two sorely wounded warriors whose feelings are to be assuaged. No, that is not from Google. :D

He is an enemy of Pakistan and Muslims. He will keep mocking us again and again.

My last post concerning you and your posts.
  • I have never targetted Pakistanis; only foolish fanboys who say outrageous things about my country.
  • My regret was due to seeing that your feelings were hurt. That is the extent of the regret.
  • I am EMPHATICALLY not an enemy of Pakistan or of Muslims. That is merely an attempt to translate private grievances to wider ones that will enlist more sympathy.
  • The Mods don't protect me except when they think I need protection. I cannot speak for or against Nilgiri. We differ politically, but agreed to be polite to each other.

Liar, you have done so many times. Any member on this forum can remember that. You mock and taunt Quaid frequently.

Point out one example or be seen as a liar yourself.

Mate thats nothing compared to what i have seen what Pakistani members have been dishing out on Indians.

@Joe Shearer

Running away from the topic?
Going on different tangents?
provides deep insight into a persons moral bankruptcy and inherent dishonesty.
Stay safe, India needs people like you to win their wars on the internet with all your lies and dishonesty.
Reported your thread for gadey murdey ukhadney ke liye.

- PRTP GWD

Everyone, take a deep breath and move on. Enough of this BS.

oh my dear Pakistani brothers; why are you paying heed to this trickery. By now all of you should've had learned. Pain is excruciating; and there is so far no light that can be seen at the end of the tunnel. One can only take refuge in past rhetorical narrative. Intellectual dishonesty by ones who claim to be on pdf to learn and shed wisdom. So an advice, you set the rules of engagement, if you won't; don't be surprised if you find yourself talking about 65,71,99 :D

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer

Running away from the topic?
Going on different tangents?
provides deep insight into a persons moral bankruptcy and inherent dishonesty.
Stay safe, India needs people like you to win their wars on the internet with all your lies and dishonesty.
that thread was opened in 10 mins after handling some reports....you can continue there

Mate thats nothing compared to what i have seen what Pakistani members have been dishing out on Indians.

No, Indians still the worst trolls here.

Everyone, take a deep breath and move on. Enough of this BS.

I will tag you next time to prove my point when he gets out of line. You can see it for yourself brother.

Back
Top Bottom