What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

Closing the thread till i sort out the reports in this thread...too many of those from the thread :angry:

Please refrain from Personal Attacks, insults & abuses.

THere is no need to bring in Religion, Pakistan surrender, kargil or whatsoever in this ....

Thread is Open

@Joe Shearer

Running away from the topic?
Going on different tangents?
provides deep insight into a persons moral bankruptcy and inherent dishonesty.
Stay safe, India needs people like you to win their wars on the internet with all your lies and dishonesty.
Leave him alone now. I feel bad for him. No doubt he holds credentials in technical aspects of lots of subjects but him being a moral policeman is just not him.
@Joe Shearer you are always welcome to Pakistan if you ever feel unsafe in your own house. Not on mig21 or rafale though. PAKISTANI AWAM is jazbati these days if you come via air from India.

No denying, every indian holds credentials in lying shamelessly, but why are you defending him?
I'll kick his stinky butt if he ever set foot on Pakistani soil

Leave him alone now. I feel bad for him. No doubt he holds credentials in technical aspects of lots of subjects but him being a moral policeman is just not him.
@Joe Shearer you are always welcome to Pakistan if you ever feel unsafe in your own house. Not on mig21 or rafale though. PAKISTANI AWAM is jazbati these days if you come via air from India.

No denying, every indian holds credentials in lying shamelessly, but why are you defending him?
I'll kick his stinky butt if he ever set foot on Pakistani soil
I'm not defending him at all. Just saying try to understand his frustration. Regarding him stepping foot in Pakistan well i shall return the famous sunny deol rant
Peace mein auo gay tu kheer dain gay maybe tea too
Mig pay ao gay tu cheer dain gaay.:rofl::rofl: :sniper:

Battle of badar happened after several years. Muslims not to even retaliate initially. When hazrat safiya was getting shaheed muslims were not allowed to take revenge as we were weak.

Soldiers of badar were pure muslims and as per Allah they were ten times the power of kuffar. Can u say the same about us ? Are we devout muslims ? If yes then go ahead.
Do you have kids? What if their parents are picked up without any cause and maybe one of your family member raped and probably killed?
Would you wait for your economic conditions to get better to defend them or seek justice?
Seeking justice doesn't require wealth.
Regarding Badr Muslims didn't start but don't you think India already started on feb 26? Didn't they declare war? What if it was 2 paf fighter jets down do you think India would've waited?
If war happens what are we going to throw instead of bullets? Dollars and mathematics of economic numbers?

953F2677-F3EC-44CE-82D8-2277B3B3751A.jpeg
Read Good financial reports Please. India is expected to grow atleast 2% in this year.
Fitch says next quarter Growth of India will be b/w 7-9%.
Expected Growth for next financial year will be more than 8%, If India continues to improve their Policies it could touch even double digits.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...al-fitch-ratings/amp_articleshow/76299598.cms

didn’t standard chartered said you were gona overtake US economy in 2020

didn’t your own economic minister publishes a paper in Harvard claiming you guys were inflating gdp growth l

And also that tweet in 2012. India couldn’t even overtake its own land in 2020

Last edited:
He is very cautious these days. Whenever his country is humiliated, first absent for a few days then tries to pick fights on small threads.

He is a dangerous one. He cannot fight alone, but need Nilgiri and others to fight. He has two personalities, beware.

No pity for Indians, they deserve more Doklams and 27 Febs.

and see that is the problem, south Caroline wanted to separate from US the entire south wanted to separate from US we don’t call them traitors. Bangaljs were being treated as a second class citizens and they rebelled. Don’t project your failures on other

you cannot be any kind of game unless your economy is strong enough so that you can sustain a war and also have enough resources that you can handle the post war economic downfall. Constantly going to IMF to borrow to not have the rupee collapse is no good sign.

economy and military go hand-in-hand. They’re positively correlated and the bedrock on which super powers are born. No doubt, militarily pakistan is strong. But it’s like saying I have a really fast car but I can’t afford petrol

Non of these states were 1000 miles away in between 7 times bigger hostile nation. Not to forget all of USA is basically same ethnicity. Come with better example.

Non of these states were 1000 miles away in between 7 times bigger hostile nation. Not to forget all of USA is basically same ethnicity. Come with better example.

lol, US has more ethancity than your country. Guam, puertico are still 1000 miles away still US territory and they are Latino vs White that’s in the US. I don’t need to come with an example. Your country fell apart the same country that now has a higher gdp/capita than yours. Had you guys been in ur mind to treat them like equal and had better military control maybe u wouldn’t have been defeated

Also, Alaska is literally next to Russia . So you stop making excuses and stop projecting your failure on others

:D Much appreciated. I hope to travel by bus or train, and avoid the perils of flying Air India; always a terrifying prospect.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan
@Thorough Pro

Gentlemen, calm down. Go back to your empire-building; these empires will vanish once you press the off-button on your system, and are harmless. I shall not trouble you, not online! :enjoy:

lol, US has more ethancity than your country. Guam, puertico are still 1000 miles away still US territory and they are Latino vs White that’s in the US. I don’t need to come with an example. Your country fell apart the same country that now has a higher gdp/capita than yours. Had you guys been in ur mind to treat them like equal and had better military control maybe u wouldn’t have been defeated

Also, Alaska is literally next to Russia . So you stop making excuses and stop projecting your failure on others

Puerto Ricans lol No one want them to be state of USA. Even Alaska is stupid example, you are either stupid bakht or just another moron.

False, USA is not 1 ethnicity many people differ greatly depending on area.

Puerto Ricans lol No one want them to be state of USA. Even Alaska is stupid example, you are either stupid bakht or just another moron.
False, many Puerto Ricans want Puerto Rico to become their own country similar to Jamaica, Barbados, Trinadad, Dominican Republic, etc instead of having to be a colony.

Feel free to stop at my villa in Mirpur, we can sip fanastic tea and play Ludo, whilst discussing the disintegration of Bharat.

I don't drink any but Darjeeling, from a little-known garden whose leaf I prefer to all others, but I shall certainly look forward to meeting you, quite possibly with an expanded list of conversational topics. It goes without saying that you are welcome whenever you are in Hyderabad.

Back
Top Bottom