What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

well that would be something to be ashamed not proud. And the fact that they couldn’t take the other half shouldn’t be a thing of pride or a concession for taking the first half specially when you’re bashing them for just losing 60km of territory

Eastern part was lost to traitor benglas 1000 miles away who had little stake in Pakistan.

"Pakistan" is different ball game. Against country as big as India keeping our head high and even provoking them several times through proxy terrorists. I would call that good performance, not to be ashamed off. Especially when one look at India vs China, more equal rivals but shameful results for the former.

Good, China stake in IoK is what Pakistan needed right now. With our current coward PM always crying on twitter about false flag and possible attack by India. This gave these stupid gangus delusions of conquering GB/AJK. Before that they were always in defensive as they were more then happy with what they got knowing fully well IoK never belonged to them. Thankfully China came to our aid in the right time.
do you ever wonder why they never came to 'our' aid during the rule of the Pandit brothers or during the times of sayad zardari's clan? please ponder, comtemplate and meditate on this here question.

Nothing is going to erase this nightmare for Indians.

09modi-china-pak.jpg

I t

Guess yoy have been watching aloy of indian news channel.. well keep doing that cuz its your army who knows what we have acheived against 1.35 billion people this war is not going to affect anyones economy it will destroy aworlds economy we have less hungry people imagin when your millioms of indian deying in street of india by hunger.
If their is a war its going to be every street in india are you willing to burn your shining india with your own hands ..
Indian media put alot of air in people we will take it out.
For now you have dragon on your door which make your shaky legs explain alot.. lol
Another thing do you really have an idea what is shahadat means i guess you need to use word Amr which means "forever".. get your facts right and ask your media questions cuz indian seems like a brain dead people to the world.

R u that dumb cant see i am Pakistani. If i am disagreeing with the idea of capturing enemy's territory due to poor economic condition then u will label me Indian.

Thats the level of your Q?

Your economy is built, have the guts to fight China or take Kashmir back?
Stupid man. Look at my flags. I am a well known Pakiatani.

LOL ............. an indian talking about distorted reality and deep insights.

chech chech chech

Did you ever watch your news media churning out lies day and night?
or are you claiming no Indian watches that shit and pull the facts out of their arses?
just compare the news clips from both India and Pakistan around Feb 27, 2019 and see for yourself which side (media, government, military, politicians) tells blatant lies, gets busted and still lies more shamelessly.

Oh, I quite see your point; the spectral characteristics of Betelgeuse have everything to do with the navigation of moon landings.

R u that dumb cant see i am Pakistani. If i am disagreeing with the idea of capturing enemy's territory due to poor economic condition then u will label me Indian.

LOLOL.

If someone disagrees with you, just move on brother. I have seen this before.

At this time Pakistani people are finally getting a chance to be elated, our situation in Kashmir has improved drastically. Please dont take it away from us.

Kashmiris have not had alot to celebrate for the last 72 years.

celebrations-pakistani-mujahideen-protester-independence-hindustan-commander_d3bd85de-622e-11e6-93fe-9ac2f090b545.jpg

China will not come to our rescuse. We were of the same opinion about USA in 1965 on the contrary we received arms embargo.

I'm not sure anymore. China claim Ladakh and they will get it one day. Question is Pakistan will be ready when the times come unlike in 1962 when Ayub bowed to USA pressure? Only to fight useless war in 1965 few years later.

Eastern part was lost to traitor benglas 1000 miles away who had little stake in Pakistan.

"Pakistan" is different ball game. Against country as big as India keeping our head high and even provoking them several times through proxy terrorists. I would call that good performance, not to be ashamed off. Especially when one look at India vs China, more equal rivals but shameful results for the former.

May I keep quoting you against hypocrites from your country?

Do u even know me? Were those not the same militaty person who lost bangladesh? If he is of age it means he is right ? What a loser statement this is ?
I don't know you and thats the point.No one in Pakistan knows you other than your family and few friends. I know him for sure as a soldier of Pakistani.
Give me facts on the basis we can win a major with India.

What oil reserves u have.
What ammunition reserves u have.
How many foreign currency reserves u have?
How many missiles u have.
Pakistan is not China or US and we don't plan on having any conflict with them.
In regards to India if you think its gonna be be like ww2 where fronts will change no sir thats past now wars will be decided in few days. No need for $$$ no need for oil reserves and im sure the people that you see lecturing too and call day dreamers are the one doing the job while you have nothing but looser slave mentality.
Compare this with India.
India is 3rd world country no need for comparison with them Indians certainly don't think so because they can speak the same language with punctuation and grammer of their masters. But reality is they are toilet starved Country. So come with better example even Isreal would be better than the example you choose to give.
I dont understand why stupid people like u dont understand that any attavk on Ladakh will be converted into full blown war. So may be u might be able to get ladakh but at what cost by complete destruction of lahore karachi bombay and dehli ? Or even if u dont go nuclear how will u fight after 15 days when your ammunition wll be consumed ? How many factories u have to make tanks aircraft ammunitions and and its parts?
No sir we are not stupid to fall into your honey traps of sweet dreams of imf and economy. You are one with no backbone.
One question if you are a Muslim
Did you ever ever read about battle of badr and economic conditions of Muslim?
If you are not a Muslim then ignore my question and if you are then you seriously need to look at islamic history and understand the difference between fighting for right cause rather then economy.
We are in conflict with India not for pleasure that we wait till our economy is better. We fight them because they are tyrants over our Kashmiri brothers . Its a duty of every muslim to fight against tyrant to protect his fellow muslim and you should read history every time Pakistan economy started to get better India started the war against Pakistan.

If someone disagrees with you, just move on brother. I have seen this before.

At this time Pakistani people are finally getting a chance to be elated, our situation in Kashmir has improved drastically. Please dont take it away from us.

Kashmiris have not had alot to celebrate for the last 72 years.

Noted for future reference.

I'm not sure anymore. China claim Ladakh and they will get it one day. Question is Pakistan will be ready when the times come unlike in 1962 when Ayub bowed to USA pressure? Only to fight useless war in 1965 few years later.

We should be ready but right now we are not ...

This thread has gems scattered throughout, quotable quotes.

Real treasure trove.

I don't know you and thats the point.No one in Pakistan knows you other than your family and few friends. I know him for sure as a soldier of Pakistani.

Pakistan is not China or US and we don't plan on having any conflict with them.
In regards to India if you think its gonna be be like ww2 where fronts will change no sir thats past now wars will be decided in few days. No need for $$$ no need for oil reserves and im sure the people that you see lecturing too and call day dreamers are the one doing the job while you have nothing but looser slave mentality.

India is 3rd world country no need for comparison with them Indians certainly don't think so because they can speak the same language with punctuation and grammer of their masters. But reality is they are toilet starved Country. So come with better example even Isreal would be better than the example you choose to give.

No sir we are not stupid to fall into your honey traps of sweet dreams of imf and economy. You are one with no backbone.
One question if you are a Muslim
Did you ever ever read about battle of badr and economic conditions of Muslim?
If you are not a Muslim then ignore my question and if you are then you seriously need to look at islamic history and understand the difference between fighting for right cause rather then economy.
We are in conflict with India not for pleasure that we wait till our economy is better. We fight them because they are tyrants over our Kashmiri brothers . Its a duty of every muslim to fight against tyrant to protect his fellow muslim and you should read history every time Pakistan economy started to get better India started the war against Pakistan.
Battle of badar happened after several years. Muslims not to even retaliate initially. When hazrat safiya was getting shaheed muslims were not allowed to take revenge as we were weak.

Soldiers of badar were pure muslims and as per Allah they were ten times the power of kuffar. Can u say the same about us ? Are we devout muslims ? If yes then go ahead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom