What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

Then lets get to work brother.

However if war comes, we welcome the chance to fight and die for our religion and our homeland.

How old were you in 1971? in 1999?

Are you planning to return to Pakistan in case of war or a violent situation not amounting to war? What will you join in order to enter combat? Do you have any familiarity with weapons?

And insulting me is not going to change anything. It shows how knowledgable you are. I am asking you about facts and u r lecturing me on emotions

Against country as big as India keeping our head high and even provoking them several times through proxy terrorists.

Freedom fighters resisting an occupation army for their people dignity, lives, and rights. They are not terrorists.

Pakistan is not giving them support as we should. This is fact. Right now they are fully homegrown and lack arms.

Eastern part was lost to traitor benglas 1000 miles away who had little stake in Pakistan.

"Pakistan" is different ball game. Against country as big as India keeping our head high and even provoking them several times through proxy terrorists. I would call that good performance, not to be ashamed off. Especially when one look at India vs China, more equal rivals but shameful results for the former.

and see that is the problem, south Caroline wanted to separate from US the entire south wanted to separate from US we don’t call them traitors. Bangaljs were being treated as a second class citizens and they rebelled. Don’t project your failures on other

you cannot be any kind of game unless your economy is strong enough so that you can sustain a war and also have enough resources that you can handle the post war economic downfall. Constantly going to IMF to borrow to not have the rupee collapse is no good sign.

economy and military go hand-in-hand. They’re positively correlated and the bedrock on which super powers are born. No doubt, militarily pakistan is strong. But it’s like saying I have a really fast car but I can’t afford petrol

Offcourse we will if we have to. Thanks to Allah we still have sensible people like u

Jazak Allahu khair brother. I love all my Pakistani people.

It is a bad trait of us Pakistanis that when we disagree with each other, someone questions faith of other. This should stop, we are 97% Muslim.

We dont have to agree on everything.

I don't know you and thats the point.No one in Pakistan knows you other than your family and few friends. I know him for sure as a soldier of Pakistani.

Pakistan is not China or US and we don't plan on having any conflict with them.
In regards to India if you think its gonna be be like ww2 where fronts will change no sir thats past now wars will be decided in few days. No need for $$$ no need for oil reserves and im sure the people that you see lecturing too and call day dreamers are the one doing the job while you have nothing but looser slave mentality.

India is 3rd world country no need for comparison with them Indians certainly don't think so because they can speak the same language with punctuation and grammer of their masters. But reality is they are toilet starved Country. So come with better example even Isreal would be better than the example you choose to give.

No sir we are not stupid to fall into your honey traps of sweet dreams of imf and economy. You are one with no backbone.
One question if you are a Muslim
Did you ever ever read about battle of badr and economic conditions of Muslim?
If you are not a Muslim then ignore my question and if you are then you seriously need to look at islamic history and understand the difference between fighting for right cause rather then economy.
We are in conflict with India not for pleasure that we wait till our economy is better. We fight them because they are tyrants over our Kashmiri brothers . Its a duty of every muslim to fight against tyrant to protect his fellow muslim and you should read history every time Pakistan economy started to get better India started the war against Pakistan.

Focus on Indians brother.

LOL
I can use the same google that you used to come up with the mumbo jumbo

:D

I don't need Google for simple posts in normal English. Only for esoteric facts, like the possible reason why someone connects two unconnected events.

If someone disagrees with you, just move on brother. I have seen this before.

At this time Pakistani people are finally getting a chance to be elated, our situation in Kashmir has improved drastically. Please dont take it away from us.

Kashmiris have not had alot to celebrate for the last 72 years.

celebrations-pakistani-mujahideen-protester-independence-hindustan-commander_d3bd85de-622e-11e6-93fe-9ac2f090b545.jpg

Yes this is indeed best news for long time. Hindutva India only cares about lynching Indian muslims or Pakistan. Modi have done nothing but kiss Chinese *** since coming to power, despite obvious border disputes between both. If you listen to BJP mouthpiece General Arya or Swami, they will say same thing.

This mean now even BJP and hindutvas will have to rethink and divide resources. Say good bye to delusions of getting back GB/AJK when they have to worry about Ladakh.

@Joe Shearer

Running away from the topic?
Going on different tangents?
provides deep insight into a persons moral bankruptcy and inherent dishonesty.
Stay safe, India needs people like you to win their wars on the internet with all your lies and dishonesty.

You could always ask for a translator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom