What's new

Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days: Samson

I agree that war is not an option we have no plan to attack india but we knew whats coming to Kashmir how volunerable Pak become if Kashmir issue stays in limbo.. what option do we have they are not talking by creating fake a attacks on their parliment,on people or anywhere we stop supporting kashmiries which we sudnt we sud support anyone who wants to get out of indian union like how they did by creating and helping mukhtibahni they were not in position to fight after 62 65 wars but they keep coming and utilize we sudnt sit and crying that oh we are not readymayter fact we have been preparing for this feom begnning..
But war is last option atleast we sud keep them on their tows thays what they did from last 20 years atleast.
Yes we should wait for such opportunities and should also be ready to fight in case india attack

Scre*w your slang dufus. Have some appetite to hear others comments. If can’t sustain it get the f*** of the site.
Again stupid comments with slang. Kid read ur statement u treat me indian and dare me to fight china as if i am an indian.

Isnt that comment stupid to a pakistani ?
Scre*w your slang dufus. Have some appetite to hear others comments. If can’t sustain it get the f*** of the site.

There is the extent of your knowledge about Ladakh.

Its 46% muslims
40% Buddhist
2 % Hindus
Where do you get your information at?
And then you come here implying that people are day dreaming those who live and die war day in day out.
Bro its a matter of opinion. For me jammu and kashmir should be ours and even muslim majority areas of ladakh as well.

Lets agree to disagree here.

However i cannot agree that this is not the right time to attack. Look at Israel how massively they vuild their defence industry. They knew they are out numbered they invested heavily in AI and drone technology so that if one drone get destroyed the same pilot can use another deone... we need a long term plan if we really want to liberate kashmir otherwise we might risk loosing existing Azad Kashmir.

Brother try to understand, i am not saying that bregadier is wrong but he is not looking at the bigger picture. If u attack anywhere accroas LOC u will lose international support. Look the example of 2ygh we played the victim card and even tough we attacked HQ backyard downed abhinandone but no one blamed us.

Attacking laddakh just like that will give india an excuse to attack on GB and Azad Kashmir as well as other borders and we r not ready economically further we being aggressor world will support india.

Infact with the growing differneces in india sooner or later civil war will broke in india we have to be ready for such a moment.

Still if u dont get my point then lets end it here and agree to disagree. However top generals seems not to agree with this brigadier and thats why we didnt attack laddakh.

Since the 1965 war was based on a big lie and was presented to the nation a great victory, the Army came to believe its own fiction and has used since, Ayub as its role model and therefore has continued to fight unwanted wars — the 1971 war and the Kargil fiasco in 1999.

You guys are feed too much propaganda by your Military.

Here is your own stalwart General Bakshi telling you some home truths and praising Pakistan army's bravery and that it has teach the Indians how to fight.

Here is your own stalwart General Bakshi telling you some home truths and praising Pakistan army's bravery and that it has teach the Indians how to fight.

As I posted,
Since the 1965 war was based on a big lie and was presented to the nation a great victory, the Army came to believe its own fiction and has used since, Ayub as its role model and therefore has continued to fight unwanted wars — the 1971 war and the Kargil fiasco in 1999.

Not propaganda. Just a poignant view point for you.

As I posted,

Not propaganda. Just a poignant view point for you.

Kargil was such a fiasco that India ran out of coffins for its soldiers, I know you'll deny "that did not happen" just like today you will say that "India did not lose territory to China in recent weeks" or that "Mig21 shot down F-16"

Reality is that India is a wimp country and among the most defeated country of all times

Even in 1971 , India lost more aircraft and on the western front lost territory ( like Hussainiwala and further gains in Chamb over and above the 65 gains ) 1971 is at best a tainted win for India , given that india had to rely on terrorist groups in East Pakistan

The propaganda and false image creation has in fact gotten to india's own head and it all is about to come crashing down
The first set of wake up kicks and slaps you have already received during Abhinandan episode and now in Galwan Valley

In times to come India's own delusions of being some kind of super power and over estimation of it's ability will ensure its defeat in a few days in case of full scale war

Kargil was such a fiasco that India ran out of coffins for its soldiers, I know you'll deny "that did not happen" just like today you will say that "India did not lose territory to China in recent weeks" or that "Mig21 shot down F-16"

Reality is that India is a wimp country and among the most defeated country of all times

Even in 1971 , India lost more aircraft and on the western front lost territory ( like Hussainiwala and further gains in Chamb over and above the 65 gains ) 1971 is at best a tainted win for India , given that india had to rely on terrorist groups in East Pakistan

The propaganda and false image creation has in fact gotten to india's own head and it all is about to come crashing down
The first set of wake up kicks and slaps you have already received during Abhinandan episode and now in Galwan Valley

In times to come India's own delusions of being some kind of super power and over estimation of it's ability will ensure its defeat in a few days in case of full scale war
Do you disagree with what I posted?

Please elaborate... what I posted is quite well accepted opinion in Pakistan.

don't know where you get that it is "well accepted" , I dont know anyone around me who accepts it but one other opinion that is very well accepted in Pakistan is that india is illegally occupying Kashmir

Now be a good bharti and instead of latching onto a fringe opinion in Pakistan , latch on this most widely accepted opinion that "INDIA IS ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING KASHMIR" , and get of out of there ( while you still can )

the Army came to believe its own fiction and has used since, Ayub as its role model and therefore has continued to fight unwanted wars — the 1971 war

The Pakistan Army didn't start the 1971 war though. I know you think of us as evil cow-killing mlecchas, but that doesn't mean you can just say blatantly false things to us.

Brig (Retd) Samson says that Pakistan can take Laddakh in few days if India is foolish enough to start war with Pakistan.

He says that cutting off Daraz Road is matter of minutes for Pakistan. We can cut of Indians supply lines very quickly and take over Laddakh.

He said that Pakistani army is battle hardened. He said that PA has defeated the terrorists in 10 years, where USA and Russia failed to do so.

He said that 33 K or 34 K Pakistani soldiers were made prisoner by India in East Pakistan, we can take up to 100 K Indian soldiers as prisoners of war.

He also said that Pakistan nuclear tests were far superior to India and Pakistan has more and better nuclear weapons compare to India. He says he knows it fully well because he was involved in the process.

This is a fact hidden from most Indians eyes that their Nuclear tests were not successful.

Responding to a question he said that Pakistan had taken Kargil , but there was no cohesion between the army and the civil government, what we achieved military was lost by the politicians.
Clearly Nawaz is a traitor.

I really respect Mr. Samson, but the key take home here is "Brig (Retd)". War benefits no one, end of thread!

don't know where you get that it is "well accepted" , I dont know anyone around me who accepts it but one other opinion that is very well accepted in Pakistan is that india is illegally occupying Kashmir

Now be a good bharti and instead of latching onto a fringe opinion in Pakistan , latch on this most widely accepted opinion that "INDIA IS ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING KASHMIR" , and get of out of there ( while you still can )

The Pakistan Army didn't start the 1971 war though. I know you think of us as evil cow-killing mlecchas, but that doesn't mean you can just say blatantly false things to us.

Except I presented the Views of ACM Nur Khan.

- ACM Nur Khan
https://www.dawn.com/news/155474/nur-khan-reminisces-65-war

Now rather than claiming my assertions are false or made up these are actually assertions of your own stalwart.

And before you start bashing ACM Nur Khan, remember his credentials.
Hilal-e-Jurat
Hilal-e-Shujaat
Hilal-e-Quaid-i-Azam
Sitara-e-Pakistan

PAF Base Chaklala was renamed as PAF Base Nur Khan in 2012

His credentials alone can pale pretty much rest of the current military brass in Pakistan, forget the opinions of members on this forum.

If you think you guys have a better handle on things than his own introspection, I leave that upto you.

Now rather than claiming my assertions are false or made up these are actually assertions of your own stalwart.

If you think you guys have a better handle on things than his own introspection, I leave that upto you.

Why are you rattling off credentials like an NPC in response to a simple fact? Pakistan didn't start 1971.

Why are you rattling off credentials like an NPC in response to a simple fact? Pakistan didn't start 1971.
Maybe you should read the post again. Where in my post does it mention who started 71?

I read it, it doesn't change anything.
Well then, I cant help you with your comprehension. I don't remember mentioning anything about who started what in 71. Maybe you are responding to some different post.

Back
Top Bottom