What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had watch some Lollywood movies of 1950-70s mostly Urdu movies and surprised by its similarity with Indian movies, same kind of songs, family values, emotions, women in sarees and dancing in ghaghra and even using rural poetic slangs of North India in their songs. Shamin Ara was so beautiful. Your movies since 1980s are complete garbage, songs are annoying to ears and both actors and actress are ugly uncles and aunties.

Well sadly it is true, but I think people with passage of time will learn that nudism or vulgar dancing is not called movies. Our drama industry is really good though.

lol there are hundreds of ways to spell it out if one really got the guts to say it. Anyway since you only want to skirt around it and not man up I would let it pass !!

I don't need to resort to any way to write anything. I am writing what I want to write. But at least we know the reason behind you not watching this movie. :lol:

Bhai kuttai ki bhi izzat hoti hai. :)

I don't need to resort to any way to write anything. I am writing what I want to write. But at least we know the reason behind you not watching this movie. :lol:

by the way post dell kr di hai me na :)

Good for you :lol:

You know nothing about Palestine or the situation there. You should be more concerned about India.
so should u too be concerned with ur nation... i know what situation is..
the land must be returned to the rightful owners ie. Jews...
its their land..

its their land.
for Gods sake ....its a holy land equally important for MUslims christains and jews...but jews dont have any right to occupy it illegally..

I had watch some Lollywood movies of 1950-70s mostly Urdu movies and surprised by its similarity with Indian movies, same kind of songs, family values, emotions, women in sarees and dancing in ghaghra and even using rural poetic slangs of North India in their songs. Shamin Ara was so beautiful. Your movies since 1980s are complete garbage, songs are annoying to ears and both actors and actress are ugly uncles and aunties.

Bhaiya babu ofcourse they would be similar to bollywood because bollywood industry is dominated by ex-lahoris and not bojpuri bhaiyas. I hope you get it now? Punjabi culture dominate bollywood.

for Gods sake ....its a holy land equally important for MUslims christains and jews...but jews dont have any right to occupy it illegally..
they haven't banned any one from visiting the city of Jerusalem... but the ownership is with them...
just like u can visit mecca but the city owener ship is with ksa.

This thread is a typical example of hindutva-zionist collaboration!

its their land..

The rightful owners are not even the Jews, they just took it from the people who were already there two thousand years ago and were then kicked out themselves later.

though I usually restrain myself from such things but have to say it out " Look whose talking about Rape and genocide" I rather suggest, make a movie about "Women and India of 21st Century"

they haven't banned any one from visiting the city of Jerusalem... but the ownership is with them...
just like u can visit mecca but the city owener ship is with ksa.

so how Jerusalem and Palestine belongs to jews ? and what was the purpose of creation of israel when they never had a homeland ..? how and why they became illegal owner .? enlighten me with your knowledge ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom