What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad pathetic indians, can't handle the rapes in their own country - and point fingers at others.

Kya kamaal ka thread hai , Brought the best of of Pakistanis . Typical abusive and in denial .

Chalu rakho apna Rape aur gawaz e hind :lol:

I am pretty sure the producer/director did not have revenues from Pakistanis on mind when they made this movie. They probably expected a ban anyway.

well, at least they had some common sense then - despite an otherwise delusional character

Yup, Nudity , Sex , Rape.........right down your Bharti street and psyche.

I'd love to see a movie about oppressed Kashmiris and an upcoming Intifada of sorts...a bunch of saffron wearing newly empowered hindu "nationalists" over there in new dilly would surely be taking up the front seats

the same way that witch of an unruly woman (indias puppet leader in Dhaka) would ban even basic things like Pakistani flags being waved in Mirpur or elsewhere or the same way she'd likely ban any film about loyal pro-Pakistani Bengalis and Biharis who were SLAUGHTERED in huge numbers by mukti bahini terrorists backed by the indian state.

ban or no ban - the movie wouldnt sell in Pakistan, so who cares?

yeah....especially when chartered buses and iron rods are part of the picture

It's nice to know, that there are actually people on this forum who know about what really happened !:tup:

but doesn't that mean gulping Indian Propaganda secretly??

sure does, but his question was hypothetical - in case you kind of missed that

LOL are you insulting your own people. Anyway, nothing can match the garbage of LOLywood of fat ugly uncles using fake wigs to hide their baldness and steroid fed heavyweight ugly aunties of LOLywood. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

id take those over a bunch of dot-headed has-beens whose faces shine in the sun due to excessive skin cream :omghaha:

would a film glorifying 9/11 or Pearl Harbor or the brutal slaughter of Vietnamese (from a NVA perspective) be readily available to watch at one of your Cineplex/AMC cinemas, Mr. Suleiman?
Pearl Harbor was before my time. I'm not interested in films "glorifying 9/11". But coverage of the Vietnam War from the perspective of the North Vietnamese was regularly available on U.S. television and radio at the time - who can forget the image of Jane Fonda manning an NVA anti-aircraft station? - as well as anti-war movies and TV shows during and afterward. So in that regard, we Americans don't suffer from the "Three Wise Monkeys" as Pakistanis do - at least not to the same degree.

id take those over a bunch of dot-headed has-beens whose faces shine in the sun due to excessive skin cream :omghaha:

tumblr_m6ej6pM4Gj1qhq3s3o1_400.gif

Pearl Harbor was before my time. I'm not interested in films "glorifying 9/11". But coverage of the Vietnam War from the perspective of the North Vietnamese was regularly available on U.S. television and radio at the time, as well as anti-war movies and TV shows during and afterward. So in that regard, we Americans don't suffer from the Three Monkeys syndrome as Pakistanis do - at least not to the same degree.

forget entertainment for a sec.

the CIA whacked Martin Luther King

nuff said

I need Waqas Rana to make a movie on Kashmir Muslims and atrocities on them by Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom