What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhaiya babu ofcourse they would be similar to bollywood because bollywood industry is dominated by ex-lahoris and not bojpuri bhaiyas. I hope you get it now? Punjabi culture dominate bollywood.

Lahori industry turned into garbage, all movies shows actors dancing wearing kameez-chador with fake wig and fake mustache.:omghaha::omghaha:

the same way that witch of an unruly woman (indias puppet leader in Dhaka) would ban even basic things like Pakistani flags being waved in Mirpur or elsewhere or the same way she'd likely ban any film about loyal pro-Pakistani Bengalis and Biharis who were SLAUGHTERED in huge numbers by mukti bahini terrorists backed by the indian state.

ban or no ban - the movie wouldnt sell in Pakistan, so who cares?

though I usually restrain myself from such things but have to say it out " Look whose talking about Rape and genocide" I rather suggest, make a movie about "Women and India of 21st Century"

yeah....especially when chartered buses and iron rods are part of the picture

Lahori industry turned into garbage, all movies shows actors dancing wearing kameez-chador with fake wig and fake mustache.:omghaha::omghaha:

i wonder why indians then subscribe to Lahori industry

and dont talk about fake this or fake that when after 20+ years bollywood still cant even seem to master the art of "special effects"

when you sock someone in the face it doesnt sound like a sonic boom

i wonder why indians then subscribe to Lahori industry

and dont talk about fake this or fake that when after 20+ years bollywood still cant even seem to master the art of "special effects"

when you sock someone in the face it doesnt sound like a sonic boom

Curiosity. :smart:

They will still watch it on pirated dvds. :)

even if true, it entails no revenue to the third-rate producers/directors :)

I am pretty sure the producer/director did not have revenues from Pakistanis on mind when they made this movie. They probably expected a ban anyway.

Turned in to garbaje is another thing. I like how ex-lahoris found themselves huge market in India, now chura looking bhaiyas like you are reduced to doing bojpuri movies.

LOL are you insulting your own people. Anyway, nothing can match the garbage of LOLywood of fat ugly uncles using fake wigs to hide their baldness and steroid fed heavyweight ugly aunties of LOLywood. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom