What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good that you banned the movie, I wouldn't watch it either. Some scenes are too much for me to digest.

Yeah you only watch full **** and not soft **** like this movie. :D

I guess no one will really know. Stranded Pakistani organisation claims half a million were killed and thousands of women were raped. I think the figures could be around 150,000 but no one clearly knows.
I guess the huge difference in such numbers occurred due to the mix up between converting lakhs into millions.

Have you ever watched Pakistani Dramas ? I don't even watch movies last time I saw an Indian movie was long time back which was 3 Idiots, after that none because firstly they are not as good as they use to be. NO real story only flashing of girls. Second We should boycott and Ban everything coming out of India :D

Only movies that are worth watching is Hollywood, why watch Bollywood when they copy everything from Hollywood :D

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:
you are wrong ... no one watch lollywood movies in Pakistan except truck drivers and chaiwalas...i never saw a lollywood movie except the recent ones like waar and bol etc...although Hollywood is not dead, we are happy with it..:partay:

If nobody watch them, how such movies keep coming up. :laughcry: Few days back, I saw some LOLywood song where a very fat middle aged woman was dancing for Sultan Rahi and it almost made me vomit. :tsk::tsk:

Awww. So the dream remained unfulfilled. OK. But we would still ban the movie. Now what are you going to do about it?
Spirits inspire the living to challenge the living.

Why should Pakistanis follow your lead, Areesh? What good comes of it? Why shouldn't they reject you and your endorsement of genocide? Why shouldn't you be treated as a criminal or man who sympathizes with criminals?

Okay.. I cannot really blame Pakistan for banning these kind of movies..Lets be honest, the people in general of this subcontinent are simply not ready for movies with such strong message.Someone might argue about the degree of right or wrong..Well this movie is not for you...as simple as that..
Banning this movie is more like a preventive measure, for the sake of greater good.Majority of the people are not matured enough to take criticism in constructive manner..

If nobody watch them, how such movies keep coming up. :laughcry: Few days back, I saw some LOLywood song where a very fat middle aged woman was dancing for Sultan Rahi and it almost made me vomit. :tsk::tsk:

Lol you must have been watching movies of your era, I am talking about early 90's, but recently Lollywood has made some good stuff, but I am not a fan of lollywood either, but you should try to watch something of this era that might help :P

. “Our aim has never been to attack Pakistan or belittle their people, and nor have we said that the people of Pakistan are responsible for what happened,” he said. “What happened was the work of power centers, it was not endorsed by the people.”
this got to be most laughable statement ever.

what you want say ? i have made my point read again... btw just watch your own cheep south Indian movies and their ladies, you will pray to god to make you gay...

No seriously. You won't watch this movie just because level of **** in this movie is not up to your standards. :rofl:
Not man enough to type out what you want to say?

u are correct ...there is no.Palestinian.... that was just a propaganda pic.

You know nothing about Palestine or the situation there. You should be more concerned about India.

Lol you must have been watching movies of your era, I am talking about early 90's, but recently Lollywood has made some good stuff, but I am not a fan of lollywood either, but you should try to watch something of this era that might help :P

I had watch some Lollywood movies of 1950-70s mostly Urdu movies and surprised by its similarity with Indian movies, same kind of songs, family values, emotions, women in sarees and dancing in ghaghra and even using rural poetic slangs of North India in their songs. Shamin Ara was so beautiful. Your movies since 1980s are complete garbage, songs are annoying to ears and both actors and actress are ugly uncles and aunties.

I am man enough to say anything I want to. That word is banned on this forum. :D
lol there are hundreds of ways to spell it out if one really got the guts to say it. Anyway since you only want to skirt around it and not man up I would let it pass !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom