What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you should only watch LOLywood movies of fat uncles(with fake mustache and fake wig) and heavyweight aunties(who looks mummy of 4 kids). :yes4::yes4::yes4:

Have you ever watched Pakistani Dramas ? I don't even watch movies last time I saw an Indian movie was long time back which was 3 Idiots, after that none because firstly they are not as good as they use to be. NO real story only flashing of girls. Second We should boycott and Ban everything coming out of India :D

Only movies that are worth watching is Hollywood, why watch Bollywood when they copy everything from Hollywood :D

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Just asking. Other tan whining what you and other bharatis are going to do about it.
I channel the spirits of Pakistanis who died broken-hearted that their dream of a land in the subcontinent where Muslims could govern themselves yet live free and unmolested remains unfulfilled.

Yes, you should only watch LOLywood movies of fat uncles(with fake mustache and fake wig) and heavyweight aunties(who looks mummy of 4 kids). :yes4::yes4::yes4:
you are wrong ... no one watch lollywood movies in Pakistan except truck drivers and chaiwalas...i never saw a lollywood movie except the recent ones like waar and bol etc...although Hollywood is not dead, we are happy with it..:partay:

lol...pakistaniis crying again.....:lol::lol:
kitna rooge.....
its just a movie.... if u want ti ban ..ban it . its ur country....but u can't stop us makings things on reality....

If someone might have been watching it, then it is due to soft **** of Indian actresses in this movie.

Also since we have banned it. What are you going to do about it?
We don't even want that people watch Bollywood movies in Pakistan. This movie is made for Bangladesh and India and we don't have any problem with ban on this movie in Pakistan

We don't even want that people watch Bollywood movies in Pakistan. This movie is made for Bangladesh and India and we don't have any problem with ban on this movie in Pakistan

The way you bharati are whining on this thread it looks like this ban has hurt a lot of people in Bharat.

All pictures are fake. There is no Palestinian people. Israelis are giving sweets to the Palestinians as we speak.
u are correct ...there is no.Palestinian.... that was just a propaganda pic.

I channel the spirits of Pakistanis who died broken-hearted that their dream of a land in the subcontinent where Muslims could govern themselves yet live free and unmolested remains unfulfilled.

Awww. So the dream remained unfulfilled. OK. But we would still ban the movie. Now what are you going to do about it?

The way you bharati are whining on this thread it looks like this ban has hurt a lot of people in Bharat.
LOL i think you should read all the posts from starting and then you will find out who is crying and for what

Have you ever watched Pakistani Dramas ? I don't even watch movies last time I saw an Indian movie was long time back which was 3 Idiots, after that none because firstly they are not as good as they use to be. NO real story only flashing of girls. Second We should boycott and Ban everything coming out of India :D

Only movies that are worth watching is Hollywood, why watch Bollywood when they copy everything from Hollywood :D

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

go and watch Dhoom 3...the billion dollar movie based on modern Chor and police :lol: with extraordinary circus stunts :rofl: and item numbers...i bet you will not able watch it for more than 30 minutes...full of crap...:omghaha:

Yeah one turned out to be fake but you deny Palestinians are treated like how Nazis treated Jews?

The only point I was making use genuine pics to present the situation, or else their struggle would be reduced to mockery.

There were only 33,000 soldiers in East Pakistan of the PA rest pow were non combatants mostly family member of troops, workers for the government etc.

So how did 33,000 soldiers kill 3 million while fighting an enemy army and a local rebellion at nearly 15 to 1 odds?
Lots of fabrication been done, because right after revolt whole media and media oulets were taken over by Indian govt and army. They printed the facts and reports from their mouth piece and that's what majority of Bangla people believe.

go and watch Dhoom 3...the billion dollar movie based on modern Chor and police :lol: with extraordinary circus stunts :rofl: and item numbers...i bet you will not able watch it for more than 30 minutes...full of crap...:omghaha:

A close friend of mine told me exactly the same thing, stunts in that movie are just too dumb and pathetic. Good I don't watch their movies :D

But still bharati. We have banned this movie. Now what you and other bharatis from your country are going to do about it?
It's good that you banned the movie, I wouldn't watch it either. Some scenes are too much for me to digest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom