What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

>> 60 z10 non realistic - numbers for PAA

Well, PAA gave the number of 30 for T129 or 40 for Z10. I suppose 12 AH-1Z was sure delivery at that time.
As both T-129 and AH-1Z got stuck, I suppose 60 Z-10ME fare enough to compensate.

>> PAA is not that much satisfied with Z10ME that it put all eggs in one basket.

Pakistan has no other option, the elites should pull this "foreign mal" fascination from their a$$ or what ever...

>> PAA is not that much satisfied with Z10ME that it put all eggs in one basket.

Pakistan has no other option, the elites should pull this "foreign mal" fascination from their a$$ or what ever...
Agree not much option except Russian which mean hard cash ..
But remember these 30 T129 where on creditli line from turkish, which will still available .. PAA will wait for alternative engine option for T129 or can convert these to atak 2 option

Z10ME is not bad option, but thesd engine have limitations in term of high altitude performance .. so IMO PAA will go for limited numbers of z10s will wait for T129

Like f 16s?
F-16’s are available today as such with some caveats. But the engine hold up is linked to non payment for AH-1Zs

I did not know sophisticated attack helicopters were manufactured in Darra Adam Khel that this fascination with foreign weapons was so misplaced.

>> Pay in hard cash for the AH-1Zs that were built for Pakistan and the clearance will be given.

An idiot only thinks like this. Even if Pakistan got delivery of AH-1Z with hard cash, there is no guarantee that spare parts for them will not be embargoed in future making them hanger queens....There is saying: US arms are dangerous to fight against but having US arms are fatal to fight with as they may not work when you need them most.

🤣[emoji23]

Pay taxes and stop electing crooks than may be pak can buy using their own cash [emoji383] [emoji6]

If China can manage with their Z-10 than it should be good enough for PA as well. At least to some extent, as PA does not have any option.

Words like "hope", "wait" etc. are suitable for fan boys wishful thinking but no place in military strategical planning. Military have to stick with best of the available options and plan accordingly.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

please check your Email ASAP thnx

Mi-28 Havoc is pretty popular in Iraq. It was selected over Apache.

EwtCBMiXAAEaTQU

Fk**** beastt!!! Unit cost?

W
If China can manage with their Z-10 than it should be good enough for PA as well. At least to some extent, as PA does not have any option.

Words like "hope", "wait" etc. are suitable for fan boys wishful thinking but no place in military strategical planning. Military have to stick with best of the available options and plan accordingly.
What is still LACKING in Z-10 ME, even though it was modified according to PAA wishes?

So finally what deal have Pakistan signed for, to get in 2021
T129
or Z10
or any other copters ???

What was exactly modified per PA wishes. Can you give details.

Nothing in the ME is specific to Pakistan. It’s just an improved export version over the Z-10M Pakistan originally tested, which was in fact at least slightly Pakistan specific as the first 3 of that variant were sent to Pakistan for testing and the improvements from it were added to chinas own Z-10s later. They will probably add the MEs improvements to their own Z-10s down the line too.

However considering how things have been historically if PA was to go for Z-10ME we can assume China wouldn’t mind making changes to it for Pakistan…I would still not want a Chinese helicopter for the simple fact of diversification but beggars can’t be choosers sadly.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)

please check your Email ASAP thnx

Fk**** beastt!!! Unit cost?
PAA actually did consider those. Not sure what came or it…

Back
Top Bottom