What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Yeh BBC nay bi Lambi Lambi chorni shuru ker de hain

Lets when they take decision about Pakistani .. this approval has increased chances for Pakistan upto few percent that was zero previously
Yeh BBC nay bi Lambi Lambi chorni shuru ker de hain
Bro induction of Z10ME in limited numbers is on cards as this ME version have alot input modification from PAA evaluation of 3 Z10 in past... If T 129 prolong .. PAA can go for it considering considering other options which not practical due to financial condition

Lets when they take decision about Pakistani .. this approval has increased chances for Pakistan upto few percent that was zero previously

Bro induction of Z10ME in limited numbers is on cards as this ME version have alot input modification from PAA evaluation of 3 Z10 in past... If T 129 prolong .. PAA can go for it considering considering other options which not practical due to financial condition

Actually this approval proves this withholding was more about pakistan and less about Turkey... So chances or approval are non existent now

Actually this approval proves this withholding was more about pakistan and less about Turkey... So chances or approval are non existent now
Not yet ... You are right or not .... Will clear in coming days, this order placed before our order
Definitely it shows that US & Turkey are talking, which gives us hope
Yes that the point usa shown some flexibility. USA know in case total blocking Pakistan have to go for Chinese z10me or increase number s of MI35

Increase the count for Z10ME to 60 along with about 20 MI35 is good enough for PA for the time being

>> Pay in hard cash for the AH-1Zs that were built for Pakistan and the clearance will be given.

An idiot only thinks like this. Even if Pakistan got delivery of AH-1Z with hard cash, there is no guarantee that spare parts for them will not be embargoed in future making them hanger queens....There is saying: US arms are dangerous to fight against but having US arms are fatal to fight with as they may not work when you need them most.

60 is a very realistic number. Even if T-129 would have come without any issue we should go for 60 at least. And even more.
PAA is not that much satisfied with Z10ME that it put all eggs in one basket.. they are more interested in T129 or atak 2 they will definitely wait for there alternate engine .. .. Z10 induction will be as intermediate solution

Back
Top Bottom