What's new

Pakistan Army's Sikh officer has a 'Celebrity Status'.

please provide me a link that Pak army dint have a single Bengali General before 1971 or it was your 7th Generation alien technology whispered in your ears that we dint have a single Bengali General?
oohhh one more sapotr of maha bharat with his lectures about minorities rights while maha bharat's own record of minorities rights is as black as it could get. how easily you can give me figures of sikhs but tend to completely ignore the muslims % in indian army???
muslims make up 14-15% of indian population and there is only 2% in indian army. in 60 years there has been not a single muslim Chief of indian army TALK ABOUT MINORITIES RIGHTS IN INDIA.
Open a thread on that topic and let us discuss that (not minority status in Indian army, but only muslim participation in Indian army). Now, in this thread, let us discuss how pakistan supported khalistan movement but did not have a single sikh in their own army, police force or any other significant civilian positions.

please provide me a link that Pak army dint have a single Bengali General before 1971 or it was your 7th Generation alien technology whispered in your ears that we dint have a single Bengali General?
oohhh one more sapotr of maha bharat with his lectures about minorities rights while maha bharat's own record of minorities rights is as black as it could get. how easily you can give me figures of sikhs but tend to completely ignore the muslims % in indian army???
muslims make up 14-15% of indian population and there is only 2% in indian army. in 60 years there has been not a single muslim Chief of indian army TALK ABOUT MINORITIES RIGHTS IN INDIA.
How about you naming one?

It is not trolling, it is a legitimate question I have. It reminds me of sad state of minorities in Pakistan. It begs the question why Khalistan movement was supported by Pakistan. And, I have no regret about the questions I asked..
All you delusional Indians can only see a negative side in every positive thing of Pakistan. Sikh community in Pakistan is a very blinded community and only involve in businesses, very rarely they come out from their community to join other fields of life.

Things are changing rapidly in Pakistan now, and other communities are coming forward as well.

Sad to see he is a celebrity because of his religion. He must feel like a circus freak...
quite sick mentality I must say... and not surprised at all bcz u're an indian.. so, I was expecting something banya pann... :cuckoo:

All you delusional Indians can only see a negative side in every positive thing of Pakistan. Sikh community in Pakistan is a very blinded community and only involve in businesses, very rarely they come out from their community to join other fields of life.

Things are changing rapidly in Pakistan now, and other communities are coming forward as well.
No, what I am saying is that what you potray as positive thing actually is a negative thing..

Another example of how minoroties are welcome? Really? A traffic warden in 2000?

quite sick mentality I must say... and not surprised at all bcz u're an indian.. so, I was expecting something banya pann... :cuckoo:
I agree with first part of your reply.

I honestly don't understand the motivations of this man. How can he serve in an organisation that is overtly Islamic and bars him from the top post? Personally I could never reconcile my sense of patriotism and the fact it was rammed down my throat that I was not considered a "true" patriot purely on the basis of my religion.

I honestly don't understand the motivations of this man. How can he serve in an organisation that is overtly Islamic and bars him from the top post? Personally I could never reconcile my sense of patriotism and the fact it was rammed down my throat that I was not considered a "true" patriot purely on the basis of my religion.

You just keep yourself limited to "mess with the best, die like the rest" BS. How a Pakistani sikh works in Pakistani military should be least of your concern.

You just keep yourself limited to "mess with the best, die like the rest" BS. How a Pakistani sikh works in Pakistani military should be least of your concern.
I'm entitled to my opinion pal.

Which top post ?

You definitely are. But keep it to yourself instead of posting them on a thread about Pakistani sikh.
I was giving my opinion and I think it is a perfectly valid point to make which no one seems to have been able to address. This "poster boy" is being used to silence such discussions on Pakistan's treatment of minorities.

There is no law baring him to get top post in Army. But i will reserve my counter troll post over Sikhs in India to keep the thread on topic.

Back
Top Bottom