What's new

Pakistan Army's Sikh officer has a 'Celebrity Status'.

I hope that we will see more sikh brothers in PA in near future.

In retrospective, this shows the actual condition of minorities in Pakistan, the muslim land. I wish it would improve in the future.

Great thats a nice thing to happen for Pakistan. it will gve them a better image. also a few more sikh might join army.
pakistani should be a pakistani first Muslim or sikh later.
For a soldier his duty to protect his nation should be priority over religion. actually thats his religion.

It is not trolling, it is a legitimate question I have. It reminds me of sad state of minorities in Pakistan. It begs the question why Khalistan movement was supported by Pakistan. And, I have no regret about the questions I asked..

its not sad its something everyone should be glad about Sikh accounts for only 0.00000001% of the whole Paksitani population so most of Pakistanis don't even get to see them on the roads let alone in the army, so stop trolling and should be happy about it. but again you are from india trolling and complaining is in your genes.

its not sad its something everyone should be glad about Sikh accounts for only 0.00000001% of the whole Paksitani population so most of Pakistanis don't even get to see them on the roads let alone in the army, so stop trolling and should be happy about it. but again you are from india trolling and complaining is in your genes.

That tells the sad state of Sikhs in that geography. hard to imagine that they once ruled Lahore. Even then it should not take 60 years to have first sikh soldier in army.

That tells the sad state of Sikhs in that geography. hard to imagine that they once ruled Lahore. Even then it should not take 60 years to have first sikh soldier in army.

what is sad about this?? muslims ruled over india for centuries should we mourn about it that we don't rule india anymore?

How did Sardar Ji get into the army?:laugh: And people are posing with him as if they are in a zoo, so demeaning.

what is sad about this?? muslims ruled over india for centuries should we mourn about it that we don't rule india anymore?
It is not about ruling the region, but becoming .0000000001% of the population that they were once majorly populated. Plus taking 60 years to be allowed in armed forces. If you have to bring in India, compare how many "minorities" have even become chiefs.

Some Indians who are wondering about his 'celebrity status', where did you get the idea that he's a celebrity only right now but let's say wouldn't have been in the 50's, 60's, 70's etc. How do you jump to absurd conclusions like that? Have you been observing the celebrity status of Sikhs in Pakistan army all this time , by any chance?

He's a proud Pakistani Sikh and so are many Sikhs like him. That's all that matters.:pakistan:
He is the first sikh in Pakistan army.

It is not about ruling the region, but becoming .0000000001% of the population that they were once majorly populated. Plus taking 60 years to be allowed in armed forces. If you have to bring in India, compare how many "minorities" have even become chiefs.

He is the first sikh in Pakistan army.

allowed???
minorities are allowed in armed forces, army can't drag people from the streets to join the army. people would join when they like and yes it has a lot to do with the size of minority if you are only 0.000000001% of the population the chances are very rare and that chances are that you would also be representing only 0.00000001% of the whole army.

allowed???
minorities are allowed in armed forces, army can't drag people from the streets to join the army. people would join when they like and yes it has a lot to do with the size of minority if you are only 0.000000001% of the population the chances are very rare and that chances are that you would also be representing only 0.00000001% of the whole army.

Ofcourse, you are absolutely right.. how can I not see it? It is all very clear now. That is why bengalis were so few in the state run institution before, state can't drag them to work right? I mean, even if bengalis made roughly 50% of the population but 0% generals, that is just because they did not want to become.... similarly, sikhs waited for 60 years till one man felt he needs to join pakistani army (0 sikhs in pak navy and af, mind you) meanwhile, this side of border, Sikhs who make up only .02% of population are 20% of armed forces, just because they want to join... you know, the border that was drawn on a map by a white man changes people magically. Some want to join military, some don't want to, depending on which side of the border they are,,,

Ofcourse, you are absolutely right.. how can I not see it? It is all very clear now. That is why bengalis were so few in the state run institution before, state can't drag them to work right? I mean, even if bengalis made roughly 50% of the population but 0% generals, that is just because they did not want to become.... similarly, sikhs waited for 60 years till one man felt he needs to join pakistani army (0 sikhs in pak navy and af, mind you) meanwhile, this side of border, Sikhs who make up only .02% of population are 20% of armed forces, just because they want to join... you know, the border that was drawn on a map by a white man changes people magically. Some want to join military, some don't want to, depending on which side of the border they are,,,

please provide me a link that Pak army dint have a single Bengali General before 1971 or it was your 7th Generation alien technology whispered in your ears that we dint have a single Bengali General?
oohhh one more sapotr of maha bharat with his lectures about minorities rights while maha bharat's own record of minorities rights is as black as it could get. how easily you can give me figures of sikhs but tend to completely ignore the muslims % in indian army???
muslims make up 14-15% of indian population and there is only 2% in indian army. in 60 years there has been not a single muslim Chief of indian army TALK ABOUT MINORITIES RIGHTS IN INDIA.

Every one here from Pakistan does.

@ subject

A Capt & no ribbons on his chest ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom