What's new

Pakistan Army's Sikh officer has a 'Celebrity Status'.

Harcharan Singh is an exemplar for all minorities in Pakistan. It shows despite in the past minorities were mistreated we are now on the right track and are working hard to improve things for them. Harcharan Singh is a hero for the Sikh community and one of the best officers available to the Pakistan army. I wish him success for the rest of his career and I hope he becomes atleast a colonel or leftinent general.

we are not talking about winning or loosing, we are talking about how your jets crashed to the ground when shot by our Christian pilots
Most of the "shooting down the jet" claims of Pak establishments are highly exaggerated..

then can someone tell me why Ahmadi officers are not permitted to go above the rank of brigadier since 1984?

How you are so sure about this part? Noman Bashir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are thousands and thousands of Ahmadis in Pak Army, yet Heaven forbid their sacrifices are ever mentioned on any national T.V or newspaper. We don't want to offend the emo Mullahs now do we?

I haven't seen army telling the faith/sect of their soldiers.

Last edited:
Harcharan Singh is an exemplar for all minorities in Pakistan. It shows despite in the past minorities were mistreated we are now on the right track and are working hard to improve things for them. Harcharan Singh is a hero for the Sikh community and one of the best officers available to the Pakistan army. I wish him success for the rest of his career and I hope he becomes atleast a colonel or leftinent general.
It's lieutenant general ...
But why colonel or lieutenant general ? Why not aim for the top job ?

Those efforts never fruitified as you lost both the wars & half of your country,

First war(65 war) was a stalemate despite you shamelessly claim as victory. Second(71 war) was a victory and we all know the conditions in which India was able to get that victory.

please provide me a link that Pak army dint have a single Bengali General before 1971 or it was your 7th Generation alien technology whispered in your ears that we dint have a single Bengali General?
oohhh one more sapotr of maha bharat with his lectures about minorities rights while maha bharat's own record of minorities rights is as black as it could get. how easily you can give me figures of sikhs but tend to completely ignore the muslims % in indian army???
muslims make up 14-15% of indian population and there is only 2% in indian army. in 60 years there has been not a single muslim Chief of indian army TALK ABOUT MINORITIES RIGHTS IN INDIA.
Rora pregda assay trolling kai :-D:-D trolling at its best

Thats your 'genius'?

He's a celebrity because Pakistani people are welcoming of minorities in the armed forces.

The same minorities that were ethnically cleansed during partition?

Back
Top Bottom