What's new

Pakistan Army's Sikh officer has a 'Celebrity Status'.

yes, just like Muslims were killed, and their trains burned?

I can't believe I have to tell you to look at the population of Hindus/Sikhs before partition, after partition and the trend thereafter in Pakistan.

And do the same for Muslims in India.

The numbers will tell the story. Let's not delude ourselves by thinking it was the same on both sides.

Pakistan carried out a genocide and ethnic cleansing that was unprecedented in scale. Of course they have now run out of non Muslims and have turned on Shia/Ahemdi/Sufi followers etc.

I can't believe I have to tell you to look at the population of Hindus/Sikhs before partition, after partition and the trend thereafter in Pakistan.

The numbers will tell the story. Let's not delude ourselves by thinking it was the same on both sides.

Pakistan carried out a genocide and ethnic cleansing that was unprecedented in scale. Of course they have now run out of non Muslims and have turned on Shia/Ahemdi/Sufi followers etc.
oh please, you killed no less Muslims too, you did every conceivable crime that can be done with a human being, so dont try to blame this on us too

oh please, you killed no less Muslims too, you did every conceivable crime that can be done with a human being, so dont try to blame this on us too

Just look at the numbers I mentioned and things will be clear.

Or as usual, you can choose to be blind to facts and remain in denial. I would put my money on the second option.

Just look at the numbers I mentioned and things will be clear.

Or as usual, you can choose to be blind to facts and remain in denial. I would put my money on the second option.
i choose to stay silent as you are no different from the Mullahs who refuse to accept the other persons view point

Yes ! :agree:

(3) After the election of the Speaker and Deputy Speaker, the National Assembly shall, to the exclusion of any other business, proceed to elect without debate one of its Muslim members to be the Prime Minister. (Chapter 3 Federal Government, SS 91 Cabinet, The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan)

Yes ! :agree:

(3) After the election of the Speaker and Deputy Speaker, the National Assembly shall, to the exclusion of any other business, proceed to elect without debate one of its Muslim members to be the Prime Minister. (Chapter 3 Federal Government, SS 91 Cabinet, The Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan)

Ok - didn't know about this, i thought any member of parliament can participate.

Ok - didn't know about this, i thought any member of parliament can participate.

No ! :(

I'd love to see someone like Justice Rana Bhagwandas to be the President. He sure as hell is a lot more honest, upright and patriotic (from what I've heard) than the ones we usually get.

And ironically enough when most of our MPAs and MNAs can't even recite surahs; Rana Sahib has a Master's degree in Islamic Studies.

Just read his interview 'The law is equal for everyone in Pakistan' - Rediff.com India News

You are comparing apples with oranges, Comparison should be population of Hindus & Sikhs in West Punjab and Muslims in East Punjab before and after partition.

Sure if you do above comparison than numbers will tell story

No ! :(

I'd love to see someone like Justice Rana Bhagwandas to be the President. He sure as hell is a lot more honest, upright and patriotic (from what I've heard) than the ones we usually get.

And ironically enough when most of our MPAs and MNAs can't even recite surahs; Rana Sahib has a Master's degree in Islamic Studies.

Just read his interview 'The law is equal for everyone in Pakistan' - Rediff.com India News
i disagree, we must remain an Islamic state
edit: or we might allow PM or President to non Muslims, but i think at least one should remain a Muslim, as we are not a secular state

Last edited:
How you are so sure about this part? Noman Bashir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't seen army telling the faith/sect of their soldiers.

How are you so sure Noman Bashir is an Ahmadi?

The reason I am so sure is because I had and have relatives in the armed forces, including one who was a high ranked navy officer. But that's all pre 1980s. If Noman Bashir is indeed an Ahmadi then its news for me, I know nothing about the guy.

How are you so sure Noman Bashir is an Ahmadi?

The reason I am so sure is because I had and have relatives in the armed forces, including one who was a high ranked navy officer. But that's all pre 1980s. If Noman Bashir is indeed an Ahmadi then its news for me, I know nothing about the guy.
but i personally like Gen Akhtar Hussain Malik you know? and his brother Brig Hayat (correct me if i am wrong) was a very close friend of my Grandfather's

I really really didn't want to hijack the thread but since some posters are openly claiming that his presence is not merely tokenism and that they are proud of officers from "minorities", then can someone tell me why Ahmadi officers are not permitted to go above the rank of brigadier since 1984?

Are they not capable enough? Because that shows they were capable before 1984 but suddenly aren't anymore.

There are thousands and thousands of Ahmadis in Pak Army, yet Heaven forbid their sacrifices are ever mentioned on any national T.V or newspaper. We don't want to offend the emo Mullahs now do we?

After a never ending propaganda about yahud o hanud o nasarah o sikh o budhist o parsi o yazidi o israeli o amreeki o francision ki saazishain against Islam and islam ka qila I am surprised they let Ahmedis become brigadier in the army, and the more surprising thing is that some Ahmedis are still ready to serve in the army.

but i personally like Gen Akhtar Hussain Malik you know? and his brother Brig Hayat (correct me if i am wrong) was a very close friend of my Grandfather's

Yes I am aware of the esteemed gentlemen you are talking about, although I admit I do not know enough about them. It's good to know there are Pakistanis who remember the sacrifices Ahmadis made for the defence of Pakistan.

I wonder if you knew about Major-General Nasir Ahmad Chaudhry, he defended Pakistan during 1971 war and died at the hands of ***** terrorists in Lahore when Ahmadi mosques were attacked in 2010.

After a never ending propaganda about yahud o hanud o nasarah o sikh o budhist o parsi o yazidi o israeli o amreeki o francision ki saazishain against Islam and islam ka qila I am surprised they let Ahmedis become brigadier in the army, and the more surprising thing is that some Ahmedis are still ready to serve in the army.

There are more Ahmadis in Pak Army then all the other minorities put together. Several have been martyred during Operations against terrorists, including my relatives. This is why I get a little angry when some wise guy comes along and attempts to sweep all Ahmadis sacrifices under the carpet.

Back
Top Bottom