What's new

Pakistan army warns of ‘disproportionate response’ in future wars

Then you should have clarified you point of view. Please try to have a decent conversation if you can't then don't even try to.

dont have to reply to me if you don't understand what I say.

What is possible???

War?

This is a article from your newspaper, The Hindus times or whatever. They are the one trying to force their point of view on this doctrine. No one invited them to put a war mongering point of view on this doctrine.

just read the comments of ur fellow comrades
thats called as delusions of grandeur

just read the comments of ur fellow comrades
thats called as delusions of grandeur

I don't want to point fingers but one of my "comrades" (as if we are in a war with each other on this forum) tried to cool down the mood. See post # 2 and even the first 4 posts are "non-delusional".

After that, again I don't want to point fingers but you should get the idea.

dont have to reply to me if you don't understand what I say.

So your stating the same thing I stated. Nice.

I don't want to point fingers but one of my "comrades" (as if we are in a war with each other on this forum) tried to cool down the mood. See post # 2 and even the first 4 posts are "non-delusional".

After that, again I don't want to point fingers but you should get the idea.

So your stating the same thing I stated. Nice.

junk piece of news
no one should even bother reading

I think it is a very prudent strategy to counter Indian offensive and is well within the capabilities of Pakistani Armed Forces. In the aftermath of post nuclear environment the Indian Army could not cross Pakistan’s perceived nuclear thresholds and had to restrict their planned offensive well short of these red lines. Thus keeping the capture of shallow objectives in mind and in order to terminate the war in an earlier timeframe, the Indian offensive strategy revolved around use of its Pivot Corps in the early stages of offensive in order to capture areas immediately across the international border so that the follow up strike corps could be inducted easily and would then breakout for their relatively deeper objectives.

If Pakistan’s response in such an environment is disproportionate in the early stages of the war, and they are able to disrupt the offensive of Indian Pivot Corps, the overall Indian offensive would be delayed in time and space. Indian strike corps would not be able to take advantage of the momentum sought through the early application of its pivot corps and would not be able to induct in areas across the border for breakout. This would require Indian strike corps to use its integral offensive echelons to again attempt to create space across the international border which would cause further delay. This delay in time would allow Pakistan to redeploy its forces for yet another similar response, when Indians attempt to gain another foothold across the border.

It is indeed a viable strategy and is well within the capability of Pakistani forces.

indeed

this possible near future war will have to decide only one out of south asia.

I am sure it will be conventional but the damage to any state will be irreversible

Was this intended to be mysterious, or did it just come out sounding like that?

India already control Pakistan's political world, don't worry India is already in full control of army via politicians and is slowly killing Pakistan's military elite, to weaken it in couple of decades to the point that all will be inexperienced officers.

An interesting analysis.

What do you recommend? Removal of the source of pollution, the politicians? A couple of quick wars, so that officers get experience (will they be allowed to see combat, or will that defeat the purpose of creating officers who survive their experiences)? An infusion of fresh blood from outside to reinvigorate the slowly-dying military elite?

I wonder if you could spend a little time explaining to the uninitiated what precisely the military elite has contributed to your nation.

India's water war on Pakistan would have to be stopped one way or another. If India thinks, that we will sit quiet and see our nation turn into a desert, they are wrong - very wrong!

So you mean to say that you gonna start a war (if not war then what?)..... No wonder NZ also had similar thoughts yesterday...... BTW all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Nawaz sharif planning other kargil ? Dude Postpone your plans till our general election next year... Modi will answer your calls.. Diplomatically and militarily ;)

@BATMAN

As you can see from this sample, we can match you and exceed you in every respect.

India's water war on Pakistan would have to be stopped one way or another. If India thinks, that we will sit quiet and see our nation turn into a desert, they are wrong - very wrong!

Considering that we have adhered to the terms of the treaty so far, what water war might you be referring to?

Last edited:
Somebody tell the Pakistan Army to double check their financial situation again.

Half of the military is funded by US/Saudi dole and here they come talkin about disproportionate response :lol:

Considering that we have adhered to the terms of the treaty so far, what water war might you be referring to?

If i had to use ZH's words it is the part of a 4th gen war.....(now i leave it to your imagination what that war is all about)

India has a long held policy of desertification of Pakistan, their occupation of Kashmir is also motivated by the long term goal of depriving Pakistan from its water supplies. The solutions can be reached just like the IWT. If India keeps playing delay tactics and its little games, it will pay in a big way. We will retaliate massively as India is already committing aggression against us.

Then why is it that international law courts disagree?Let me guess- hindu-zionist lobby?:rolleyes:

Then why is it that international law courts disagree?Let me guess- hindu-zionist lobby?:rolleyes:

International laws and courts ain't going to do anything to stop Pakistan's desertification. We would have to do whatever we have to do to make sure it doesn't happen.

This is what will happen-we won't do anything, but PA will chase our ghosts because it must.Meanwhile TTP burning pak,drones bombing people and mullahs denouncing soldiers fallen in battle as 'not worthy of being martyrs'.Forget 'disproportionate response' in the second scenario,i doubt there will even be a 'response'.

International laws and courts ain't going to do anything to stop Pakistan's desertification. We would have to do whatever we have to do to make sure it doesn't happen.

Your own minister said water shortage is due to mismanagement of resources and population explosion.

This is what will happen-we won't do anything, but PA will chase our ghosts because it must.Meanwhile TTP burning pak,drones bombing people and mullahs denouncing soldiers fallen in battle as 'not worthy of being martyrs'.Forget 'disproportionate response' in the second scenario,i doubt there will even be a 'response'.

Your own minister said water shortage is due to mismanagement of resources and population explosion.

Your supreme court judge said that the 90% Indians are idiots. Since when, the words of politicians or bureaucrats becomes the foundation for serving national interests?

Back
Top Bottom