What's new

Pakistan army warns of ‘disproportionate response’ in future wars

Pakistan’s official Army Doctrine document copy obtained by TheHindu Joke of the year..........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
but that assumes they have a doctrine in the first place.....the only doctrine in all pakistan govt service i know of is apple polishing......

To quote a very succinct summation of the India Pakistani rivalry.

Do you.... do you ever read comments on a subject by your countrymen and you go 'This is why my country is a third world sh!thole.

Because I do. I know that is a horrible thing to say, and I don't care if people say that I have an inferiority complex. There are threads where I question my ethnicity.

Do you.... do you ever read comments on a subject by your countrymen and you go 'This is why my country is a third world sh!thole.

Because I do. I know that is a horrible thing to say, and I don't care if people say that I have an inferiority complex. There are threads where I question my ethnicity.

I moderate this forum.. you have no idea to the extent I go through that.

I moderate this forum.. you have no idea to the extent I go through that.

India vs Pakistan debates to me is like a one legged leper and a Gonorrhea infested crack wh!re trying to argue whose life sucks the most.

sometimes I wish I didn't join this site. Now I hate indians and Pakistanis.

Not hate but you know....

Last edited:
India vs Pakistan debates to me is like a one legged leper and a Gonorrhea infested crack wh!re trying to argue whose life sucks the most.

sometimes I wish I didn't join this site. Now I hate indians and Pakistanis.
I hate kiwis :D

Back
Top Bottom