What's new

Pakistan army warns of ‘disproportionate response’ in future wars

Pakistan’s official Army Doctrine document copy obtained by TheHindu Joke of the year..........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The Hindu is not like the TOIlet rag and is extremely credible. If they say they have it, it would be wise to believe that it does.

Disproportionate response will recieve a disproportionate response as well - what happens after that? Pakistan doesnt outgun India by a long shot, kind of a kiddish doctrine one must say....its similar to the Indian media defeating PA article in its green book....one track thinking without estimating the response or its consequences.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

recapture Kashmir?

First, give your pathetic army some tanks that can see at night

Night-blind army tank falls into ditch, 2 troopers dead

Two losers died by falling into a well..and talking about recapturing of Kashmir :lol:

Pakistan Military has full presence in Kashmir. Indian Su-30MKI tried to enter Kashmir sector, only to be surrounded by 4 F-16s, and 2 Mirages ..and was forced to humiliating retreat back to border..

Nice...Al Khalid is known to spontaneously combust so frequently that your tankmen fear getting into it more than any war with India. Among the more recent innovations in Mk 2 is a fire alarm to 'rea ssure' said poor tankmen (not sure if they're that reassured)...you want me to list more :D

so whats ur point that we should give up and ask army and that's also an army of 3rd rate capability to run every thing in Pakistan?? you are the one who is totally oblivious of the facts !! High standards are to measure one as to where we are then move towards it. But my god people like you have a sickening one track mind that all the solutions and ills effecting Pakistan and its civil society can be solved by appointing a 2nd rated army general who barely passed his BA degree can do wonders and solve all the problems which country faces . let me enlighten you about their capability,
1.Steel Mill run by army generals from day one ==Bankrupt
2.PIA same story
3.WAPDA same story
3.PIDC same story
4.OGRA same story
I can go on and on but I guess you will not get it !! you talk about western standards look at your neighbours and then tell me how many army officers are running the show. Gen KIYANI WHEN he become COAS .his first order was to have all army personnel report back to army from their civilian jobs, now do u get it !!!

Why don't you give some examples or wonders done by the civilian organizations around Pakistan. Besides the half a million to a million military active/retired personnel, the other 199 million people of Pakistan are civilians. Just the traffic cannot even be disciplined by the police, forget anything else...One thing please do not distort fact. OGRA Chief Tauqir Sadiq a civilian along with the help of a civilian Asif Zardari fled to Dubai after embezzelling just Rs. 82,000,000,000 Billion from Pakistan.
Pakistan waits on UAE extradition decision for oil chief accused of Dh3.1bn embezzlement | The National

So making Tauqir Sadiq into a General is a total lie.

You are one of those civilians that do not pay taxes and bad mouth your own country day and night and compare it with Canada where everyone pays taxes . Get out of your Jiyala, PML-N Paper Tiger mentality and stick to the scope of this topic on this forum because I can type curse words faster than you can read, if it really came down to it.

I do look forward to some good data without personal attacks or troll.

Why don't you give some examples or wonders done by the civilian organizations around Pakistan. Besides the half a million to a million military active/retired personnel, the other 199 million people of Pakistan are civilians. Just the traffic cannot even be disciplined by the police, forget anything else...One thing please do not distort fact. OGRA Chief Tauqir Sadiq a civilian along with the help of a civilian Asif Zardari fled to Dubai after embezzelling just Rs. 82,000,000,000 Billion from Pakistan.
Pakistan waits on UAE extradition decision for oil chief accused of Dh3.1bn embezzlement | The National

You are one of those civilians that do not pay taxes and bad mouth your own country day and night and compare it with Canada where everyone pays taxes . Get out of your Jiyala, PML-N Paper Tiger mentality and stick to the scope of this topic on this forum because I can type curse words faster than you can read, if it really came down to it.

Ohh really u cAN TYPE curse words faster than I can read, talk abt troll and the level of your IQ !! you are nothing more than a bad mouth piece of this 3rd rated army of Pakistan, who when given a chance to fight have always been have its *** kicked !! you know why their civilian misadventures over the last 50 years. yes I stand corrected on OGRA but before Tuaqir sadiq go check their records, yes you are right about zardari govt I fully agree but I also know army interference in civilian matters are also no answer !!
I live in Canada MR. and have been living here for last 28 years and I pay taxes not to mention running philanthropy funding in Pakistan, you know why Pakistan is poor because its one of the few country on this plannet where in their annual budget the so called brave army of yours take away 45 percent of the money and on top of it throughout the fiscal year they are always demanding more money!!

I will tell you . They want you to believe that India will not cross any thresholds and doesn't pose a threat to Pakistan's existence and integrity by implementing Cold Start and that the invaders should be welcomed , rather than fought . That is what they are trying to convince you of . I have had this childish and funny conversation with a lot of members from the other side of the border who want to fight a war in our country's soil on their terms and dictate where the thresholds must be set . Speak of the delusion and the ever vibrant " wrongly estimating Indian response " , what they need to learn is that Pakistan will use everything at its disposal , if its threatened and if its thresholds are crossed , it will give a warning to the enemy and , see the response and then go MAD - of course neglecting the fact that the same deterrent and the so called wrong estimation has prevented their country from attacking Pakistan four times in a row now . :azn:
Oh come on. No one said that Pakistan would not fight or that you folks would welcome the invading forces.
What I have disagreed with is that at the first thing Pakistan would do is go nuclear when they see an IBG rolling in.
Going nuclear will be the last option IMO.

I will tell you . They want you to believe that India will not cross any thresholds and doesn't pose a threat to Pakistan's existence and integrity by implementing Cold Start and that the invaders should be welcomed , rather than fought . That is what they are trying to convince you of . I have had this childish and funny conversation with a lot of members from the other side of the border who want to fight a war in our country's soil on their terms and dictate where the thresholds must be set . Speak of the delusion and the ever vibrant " wrongly estimating Indian response " , what they need to learn is that Pakistan will use everything at its disposal , if its threatened and if its thresholds are crossed , it will give a warning to the enemy and , see the response and then go MAD - of course neglecting the fact that the same deterrent and the so called wrong estimation has prevented their country from attacking Pakistan four times in a row now . :azn:

Format of war is going to change... It would be quite different than what we perceive...

Oh come on. No one said that Pakistan would not fight or that you folks would welcome the invading forces.
What I have disagreed with is that at the first thing Pakistan would do is go nuclear when they see an IBG rolling in.
Going nuclear will be the last option IMO.

Actually , if you read a couple of pages back , that was the exact thing being implied by a few members to me how Cold start doesn't pose a threat to Pakistan :D No they will not , they will fight conventionally . Going tactical nuclear will be the last option before the last measure .

Not a single organisation he mentioned has been managed by armed forces. PIA has always been ransacked by civilians, except for a short tenure by Rao Qamar Suleman, who was also not allowed to work independently.

Ohh really u cAN TYPE curse words faster than I can read, talk abt troll and the level of your IQ !! you are nothing more than a bad mouth piece of this 3rd rated army of Pakistan, who when given a chance to fight have always been have its *** kicked !! you know why their civilian misadventures over the last 50 years. yes I stand corrected on OGRA but before Tuaqir sadiq go check their records, yes you are right about zardari govt I fully agree but I also know army interference in civilian matters are also no answer !!
I live in Canada MR. and have been living here for last 28 years and I pay taxes not to mention running philanthropy funding in Pakistan, you know why Pakistan is poor because its one of the few country on this plannet where in their annual budget the so called brave army of yours take away 45 percent of the money and on top of it throughout the fiscal year they are always demanding more money!!
Why are you even on a military forum to start with? I proved you wrong on ORGA and I can prove you wrong on every org you listed. Hate the armed forces, get off the military forum.

The problem with the mindset of a significant number on the other side of the border is simple. They will not tolerate anything less than a Nepal like Pakistan whether it suits Pakistan or Pakistanis. For that end they will accept twisted narratives and be prepared to offer twisted ones in order to somehow assuage themselves about this "tiny" nation called Pakistan.

I think it is due to ego. The elite chattering classes especially tend to jerk themselves thinking of India the supa pawa.

The shining India was soundly defeated at the polls. The poor in India don't like much being ignored.

I think it is due to ego. The elite chattering classes especially tend to jerk themselves thinking of India the supa pawa.

The shining India was soundly defeated at the polls. The poor in India don't like much being ignored.

To quote a very succinct summation of the India Pakistani rivalry.
Unlike the U.S.-Soviet rivalry, the conflict between India and Pakistan is not of two competing ideologies, but struggle by a less fortunate, in terms of resources and geo-political compulsions for survival, and an effort by the more fortunate one to emerge at least as a regional, if not a global power.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom