What's new

Pakistan army warns of ‘disproportionate response’ in future wars

Pakistan military slurps so much of Pakistan's resources they have to justify their existence to pakistanis and hence the statement. War is not possible in this age any more

Pakistan military slurps so much of Pakistan's resources they have to justify their existence to pakistanis and hence the statement. War is not possible in this age any more

They don't have to justify anything they are the ones dying for us everyday so don't comment on issues you have no idea about.

Your soldiers are dying in your own internal wars. It has nothing to do with India hence this statement holds no meaning what so ever

Still they don't have to justify their existence because they are protecting us unlike you'rs that are deployed in Kashmir surpassing the number that American soldiers in Iraq were lol And as far as India is concerned India has been playing dirty tricks for a long time when it comes to "Water" and now in "Balochistan" so don't claim innocence because you just can't.

Protecting you from your own proxies? That's one way to prove their need lol. Any way wheres my flags :/

No protecting us from you're terrorists lol At least they don't demonise their own people, play target practice at them or detain them for a prolonged time like you're army does. Thats another way for you're army to prove their existence isn't it lol

India's water war on Pakistan would have to be stopped one way or another. If India thinks, that we will sit quiet and see our nation turn into a desert, they are wrong - very wrong!
That is why I was saying even if we had to take financial from Muslim countries but we need to get latest weapons JF-17 block2 and J-10b and other fighter jets along with number off frigates and destroyers and submarines we need them really fast because either we will start a war or India will May Allah help us

No protecting us from you're terrorists lol At least they don't demonise their own people, play target practice at them or detain them for a prolonged time like you're army does. Thats another way for you're army to prove their existence isn't it lol
YOu just called a whole bunch of your people as our terrorists and go on to say we demonise our people the irony eh. And if some one tries to destabilise the peace of course they will be detained. Nothing wrong with that

YOu just called a whole bunch of your people as our terrorists and go on to say we demonise our people the irony eh. And if some one tries to destabilise the peace of course they will be detained. Nothing wrong with that

Oh no i didn't call all of them you're terrorists but how conveniently you said "all those who destablise peace will be detained" nobody demands anything other than that for such people obviously i wasn't referring to them but you are too much of a jingoist to be able to see that so i don't expect anything else.

Is Nawaz sharif planning other kargil ? Dude Postpone your plans till our general election next year... Modi will answer your calls.. Diplomatically and militarily

There isn't any mention of Nawaz in the above article. Please read the full article before replying.

War is not possible in this age any more

There are 2 major wars going on right now. There are more wars going on right now but I don't know where you got the idea that "War is not possible in this age any more".

Last edited:
are all pakistani posters here so naive?that they really think this is possible?

if thats the case then its a sorry state of affairs

That is why I was saying even if we had to take financial from Muslim countries but we need to get latest weapons JF-17 block2 and J-10b and other fighter jets along with number off frigates and destroyers and submarines we need them really fast because either we will start a war or India will May Allah help us

and who will pay?you?

open ur eyes!

are all pakistani posters here so naive?that they really think this is possible?

What is possible???

War?

This is a article from your newspaper, The Hindus times or whatever. They are the one trying to force their point of view on this doctrine. No one invited them to put a war mongering point of view on this doctrine.

There isn't any mention of Nawaz in the above article. Please read the full article before replying.

There are 2 major wars going on right now. There are more wars going on right now but I don't know where you got the idea that "War is not possible in this age any more".
ofc I meant Pakistan and India. Nuclear powers? Huge Armies? Means anything to you war mongers or not?

ofc I meant Pakistan and India. Nuclear powers? Huge Armies? Means anything to you war mongers or not?

Then you should have clarified you point of view. Please try to have a decent conversation if you can't then don't even try to.

Back
Top Bottom