What's new

Pakistan Army Question Thread

salam

My question is their any position for computer engineers in ARMY
than:pakistan:ks

Yes, C4I, Signals and to some extent in the EME Corps.

And yes the ISPR also.

Thankyou for answer
but how can i get the form and where i contact ,I m student of final year
Computer Engineering

Last edited:
Pakistan security agencies carries thermal imaging devices for urban warfare.?or body heat signature devices ?

Pakistan security agencies carries thermal imaging devices for urban warfare.?or body heat signature devices ?

Google it if you dont mind and let us know what all is available 'outside', i'll see then what all i can tell there after:)

Quite a bit of the armour inducted in the theater does, individually NVG is probably it. Enigma may or may not add as appropriate.

Quite a bit of the armour inducted in the theater does, individually NVG is probably it. Enigma may or may not add as appropriate.

Well blain broke the ice.

The military use the night vision 'things'. It include NVGs, NVDs, weapon sights etc.

The types vary from IIs (Image Intensifiers), TI(Thermal Imager), IR (Infra Red) and Newer Generation etc etc.

Now which all kind (or generation) we use or have would not be coming out from me.

However, these devices are available in the following categories:
For Personal Use
Tank Vision
Heli night navigation
Jeep/Vehicle Navigation
Weapon Sights

Because today just watching ISPR briefing , came to know that Pak commando doing strike and run operation. At night they land near militant point do the operation and lift off. A commando need to be equipped with all night vision and body heat signature telescope, mounted on guns(isreali use one in urban warfare)..for me its very impressive.

Because today just watching ISPR briefing , came to know that Pak commando doing strike and run operation. At night they land near militant point do the operation and lift off. A commando need to be equipped with all night vision and body heat signature telescope, mounted on guns(isreali use one in urban warfare)..for me its very impressive.

Yes, it is quite an old stuff.

We have been using it since long.

Not only the commandos must be using it, but even the aviation crew also make use of it, how do you the fly that heli at night?

The best visualization i can give of that pilot is like a that one in video games where they have that Night Vision Goggle thing mounted on his helmet which can be readily pushed in front of the eyes whenever required. Same is done by the operating troops, other than that there are some 'bigger' NVs which are utilized for the general purpose (like scanning the borders, posts, etc etc)

how do u see the capabilities of soldiers takin part in counter insurgency operationz and when u compared them with regular army?
i think yield would be strong and very well trained 12000,15000 soldierz and the use of artillery, heliz, jets with army experience increased;)
perhaps dats the reason india launched military exercises.:bunny:

Can any one tell me about recently lunched course of PMA124 I have some questions kindly help me if possible my questions are as follows
1-I had applied last year in the course call "PMA123" but I failed to pass non-verbal test due to I was not aware about that test but I know much about the test but what should be my status as a fresh or repeater?
2-And I am doing 4th year b.com and my last paper is on 13-06-2009 and test are also starting from 10-06-2009 and I am afraid to be test before the examination so what should I do about it?should I apply in last days to get a date after the 13-06-2009?
3-Any other helpful information that may be help?
thanks waiting for answers plz :pdf:

Can any one tell me about recently lunched course of PMA124 I have some questions kindly help me if possible my questions are as follows
1-I had applied last year in the course call "PMA123" but I failed to pass non-verbal test due to I was not aware about that test but I know much about the test but what should be my status as a fresh or repeater?
2-And I am doing 4th year b.com and my last paper is on 13-06-2009 and test are also starting from 10-06-2009 and I am afraid to be test before the examination so what should I do about it?should I apply in last days to get a date after the 13-06-2009?
3-Any other helpful information that may be help?
thanks waiting for answers plz :pdf:

Details about 124 PMA long course are there in the news papers of 3 may 09, check it out.

What do you mean by verbal test? The verbal and none verbal tests are there in the IQ test you give during and before ISSB, well if you have failed the IQ(screen out test) on the first day of ISSB, then you have exhausted your first chance of ISSB, you have tp then appear as a repeater than.

Well first let me know that whether you have failed the screen oiut test or not then i'll be able to answer you correctly.

Oh yes, the registration date for 124 long course if till 20 May so hurry up.
Mind it the later you get yourself registered, the later you are called for the initial tests! So it might help you plan accordingly for you B.Com papers:)

Can Any body tell me that when PMA 121's passing out ceremony going to be held. I have a friend in 121.

Back
Top Bottom