What's new

Pakistan Army Question Thread

Which anti-aircraft gun is it ?? It was displayed at IDEAS 2012 and is possibly manufactured locally in Pakistan ..

562640-Ideas-1371079773-921-640x480.jpg

Chinese AAD guns, and the reason they are being shown at IDEAS is, they have been locally modified and made into automated systems, meaning you don't need men sitting and manning the gun, rather it is automatically controlled / rotated and fired by using aiming devices with it for target acquisition.

Here it is: :: GIDS - AUTOMATIC-FIRE-CONTROL-SYSTEM ::

Chinese Type-59 AA Gun twin barrel 37mm Gun ! I think Pakistan AD has ca. 600-700 of this !

PA has Chinese Type 65 AA twin barrel 37mm guns .. Type 59 is 57 mm

Chinese AAD guns, and the reason they are being shown at IDEAS is, they have been locally modified and made into automated systems, meaning you don't need men sitting and manning the gun, rather it is automatically controlled / rotated and fired by using aiming devices with it for target acquisition.

Here it is: :: GIDS - AUTOMATIC-FIRE-CONTROL-SYSTEM ::

If GIDS has modified / upgraded Type 65 AA guns (37 mm), that means they might be manufacturing them locally ....

Hello to my brothers and sisters. I am currently studying as a computer science student at FAST-KARACHI. Actually I wanted to join Pakistan Army after my graduation through Short Service Commission (SSC) but I have some questions that are confusing me. On their website, under the requirement section, they mentioned any student without any D grade throughout their academic career is eligible. Does this sets, any student with a D grade in just one subject ineligible?
They also mentioned the domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit are eligible. Does it mean, a student from Karachi cannot apply?
How much does a person earns if they qualify for SSC and completed their training?
And last one, do the recruiters show any flexibility in case a student falls short of the requirements?
Thanks in advance to my brothers and sisters!

Back
Top Bottom