What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation's trainer "Mushak" crashed

PakShaheen79

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GUJRANWALA: Pakistan Army aircraft on training flight crashed in Solki Chattha area near Gujranwala.

According to reports, a pilot was pulled out from the plane in a critical condition succumbed to injuries later.

It was an Army Aviation aircraft Mashak, which was destroyed during training flight.

Relief and rescue teams reached at the site of the crash after the incident.

Army aircraft crashes near Gujranwala

Do PA uses Mushaks or it is again out media messing up defense affairs??

GUJRANWALA: Pakistan Army aircraft on training flight crashed in Solki Chattha area near Gujranwala.

According to reports, a pilot was pulled out from the plane in a critical condition succumbed to injuries later.

It was an Army Aviation aircraft Mashak, which was destroyed during training flight.

Relief and rescue teams reached at the site of the crash after the incident.

Army aircraft crashes near Gujranwala

Do PA uses Mushaks or it is again out media messing up defense affairs??

May the pilot Rest in peace.

As for your question, Pakistan Army Aviation uses the Mushshak for training our new pilots. For fixed-wing aircraft training, we use the Mushshak and for rotary-wing course, we use the Schweizer.

Ina Lilla Wa Ina Alihe Rajihoon.

According to media there was only one pilot on board.

May the pilot Rest in peace.
i hope the pilot is still alive?
As for your question, Pakistan Army Aviation uses the Mushshak for training our new pilots. For fixed-wing aircraft training, we use the Mushshak and for rotary-wing course, we use the Schweizer.
Not to forget also visual observation role and light transportation.

i hope the pilot is still alive?

I heard on one of the news channels that the pilot didn't make it.

Not to forget also visual observation role and light transportation.

Yes, you're right about that. Mushshak is used a lot for these roles as well. Specially light transportation.

may his soul rest his peace.

by the way, isnt it surprising that only one pilot was there, i mean, mushaq usually has the seats for 2 pilots and one extra seat for a third person as well (in case of requirement).

Regards

sincerely

Captain Kamran may be the name of the Pilot, may God bless & give peace to his soul & give courage to the family to face this unbearable loss. Ameen

may his soul rest his peace.

by the way, isnt it surprising that only one pilot was there, i mean, mushaq usually has the seats for 2 pilots and one extra seat for a third person as well (in case of requirement).

Regards

sincerely

Once you get your initial training, then solo flights start to let the pilot fly all alone & face the music himself. Experience & kind of self confidence building measure.

Once you get your initial training, then solo flights start to let the pilot fly all alone & face the music himself. Experience & kind of self confidence building measure.

that was a very unfortuate incident, i must say since mushaq is considered to be one of the safest aircrafts and in case some problem (crash landing), it is required by the pilot to topple the aircraft since the long tail can safe the pilot from getting suck in the cockpit, isnt it? i mean not much incident have been heard of accidents of mushaq with the pilot losing his life.

May his soul rest in peace.

regards

sincerely

Ina Lilla Wa Ina Alihe Rajihoon

May God bless his soul & give courage and strength to all around him to face this unbearable loss. Ameen

My dad informed me just now. The aircraft was a Mashak which took off from Rahwali Airbase on solo mission. My dad didn't personally know the pilot but he says that the Pilot was a Capt. May His Soul Rest In Peace!

The cation should be changed. Mushak is not a jet trainer, its a piston engine aircarft.

Mushak is used by Army Navy and Airforce as a primery Flying Trainer. Naval officers are trained in PAF Base Rislapur along with PAF cadets.
Army officers are trained at Gujranwala.
Both schizer helicopter and Mushak trainer have same Lycomming 200 horse power engine.

The martyred officer of crashed Mushak must be on some solo training flight. May his soul rest in peace.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom