What's new

Mushshak Trainer Aircraft

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Super Mushshak gets atleast 2xnew contracts. Stay tuned for further details...........
1637341353684.png

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Super Mushshak gets atleast 2xnew contracts. Stay tuned for further details...........
View attachment 794751

What i would like to see a good marketing on the civilian side. There is a huge market. Sling here has taken the world with a storm; including a complete around the world trip as well.

I dont even see these folks even attempt to market at Oshkosh show. Trying to take it from Pak all the way transatlantic would be a great journey.

What i would like to see a good marketing on the civilian side. There is a huge market. Sling here has taken the world with a storm; including a complete around the world trip as well.

I dont even see these folks even attempt to market at Oshkosh show. Trying to take it from Pak all the way transatlantic would be a great journey.
Absolutely I was thinking about this some time back...This would make an excellent relatively high performance Trainer. over here Vans aircraft is in boost and why not those things can over take 152s and 172s in a blink.

Absolutely I was thinking about this some time back...This would make an excellent relatively high performance Trainer. over here Vans aircraft is in boost and why not those things can over take 152s and 172s in a blink.
Agreed. I had said this last year. There is a lot of potential on the civilian side but as normal, never capitalised.

To show its capability as a long range - it can easily by done. Below is Sling's first round the world. It will successfully demonstrate the hardening of the aircraft's capabilities. Plus there is enough space to add additional fuel tanks for long range.

Long back, there was a german aviator i met who came down with his son in the original Saab Safari flying all the way south from Germany. If they can do it with basic VFR back then, now with Gensys toys and others - Super Mushak demoing this around the world capability ready serves two things;

1. Demo of its capability (airframe, engine, avionics, comms)
- note one gap identified in southern space - hf transceiver is a must which sling did not carry
2. Ability to traverse across different regions and flying conditions especially hot/high/tropical - ITCZ is a mother region.
3. Reliability of entire systems as a whole
4. Continuous connection and live tracking of progress - Attract local kids and enthusiasts across the world.
5. Name branding and presence available in civilian market - Noone knows of Pak as a maker of small aircraft even though it is out there for decades.
6. Oshkosh is the key. Fly over to Oshkosh as part of this journey is key demonstrator
7. Accessories in the civilian market are a huge mark up as well.

1637595112273.png

REf: Slign blogspot.

Last edited:
Agreed. I had said this last year. There is a lot of potential on the civilian side but as normal, never capitalised.

To show its capability as a long range - it can easily by done. Below is Sling's first round the world. It will successfully demonstrate the hardening of the aircraft's capabilities. Plus there is enough space to add additional fuel tanks for long range.

Long back, there was a german aviator i met who came down with his son in the original Saab Safari flying all the way south from Germany. If they can do it with basic VFR back then, now with Gensys toys and others - Super Mushak demoing this around the world capability ready serves two things;

1. Demo of its capability (airframe, engine, avionics, comms)
- note one gap identified in southern space - hf transceiver is a must which sling did not carry
2. Ability to traverse across different regions and flying conditions especially hot/high/tropical - ITCZ is a mother region.
3. Reliability of entire systems as a whole
4. Continuous connection and live tracking of progress - Attract local kids and enthusiasts across the world.
5. Name branding and presence available in civilian market - Noone knows of Pak as a maker of small aircraft even though it is out there for decades.
6. Oshkosh is the key. Fly over to Oshkosh as part of this journey is key demonstrator
7. Accessories in the civilian market are a huge mark up as well.

View attachment 796028
REf: Slign blogspot.
not marketing to civilians could also be due to production capability. PAC is a govt organization with focus on Pakistan military first. Civilian demand would mean increasing capacity which I am not sure they are willing to take.

Please - you expect too much out of the Pakistani military mind. There is a cultural ceiling they will NEVER be able to break in the next 30 years and by that time it will be too late.

Attempts have been made before to market POF arms in the US with expats wanting to even try getting the Mushak in CKD. Too many people want their palms wetted or the least their feet touched and stamp. Every possible hurdle that can be put into the way of someone trying to improve or add something to Pakistan is put up by the Pakistani state regardless of military or civilian,

Please - you expect too much out of the Pakistani military mind. There is a cultural ceiling they will NEVER be able to break in the next 30 years and by that time it will be too late.

Attempts have been made before to market POF arms in the US with expats wanting to even try getting the Mushak in CKD. Too many people want their palms wetted or the least their feet touched and stamp. Every possible hurdle that can be put into the way of someone trying to improve or add something to Pakistan is put up by the Pakistani state regardless of military or civilian,
Exactly; they have no IQ - they suffer from a glorification pedestal complex.

They sit on a cash cow and just get nothing done. Selling just a couple and it makes press news. Heaven sakes man, Sling has sold more than what these folks have sold since their inception.

They have no incentive to do any better.

Just imagine - what if the circumnavigation of this aircraft was all female crew!. Just giving the PR possibilities but that wont happen.
not marketing to civilians could also be due to production capability. PAC is a govt organization with focus on Pakistan military first. Civilian demand would mean increasing capacity which I am not sure they are willing to take.
Thanks friend.

That shows there is an issue with capacity planning overall. Project management 101 principles and schedule planning. You are selling and this cash cow can be used in many ways. @SQ8.

Last edited:
RSAF super mashaq flying over riyadh 20 years after delivered .

January 18, 2020​

Photo-1914.jpg

images.jpg

MFI-395 SM of Azerbaijan AF during final assembly at PAC Kamra. Azerbaijan has ordered 10x SM out of which at least 5x have been delivered...

1666287857285.png

PAC Kamra will deliver 52x MFI-395 Super Mushshak trainer aircraft to Turkish Air Force by the end of year 2022, Super Mushshak will replace SF-260D aircraft in service with Turkish Air Force

1666341246934.png

Back
Top Bottom