What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation's trainer "Mushak" crashed

yes it is confirmed. the pilot who embraced shahadat was Capt Kamran from 110 L/C ex artillery offr. He was on a solo training mission and crashed near Rasul headworks. May Allah grant him highest place in Paradise. Ameen

May Allah bless his soul in peace.
report about the crash will be released after a month but initially it is said that his plane came down too low and probably crashed with a tree first.
In PA aviation planes must have ejector seats. i know they are very costly and am not sure whether could be fitted in mushaq or not. but a soldier life is very precious.

The cation should be changed. Mushak is not a jet trainer, its a piston engine aircarft.

Mushak is used by Army Navy and Airforce as a primery Flying Trainer. Naval officers are trained in PAF Base Rislapur along with PAF cadets.Army officers are trained at Gujranwala.
Both schizer helicopter and Mushak trainer have same Lycomming 200 horse power engine.

The martyred officer of crashed Mushak must be on some solo training flight. May his soul rest in peace.

pak navy officers are trianed at gujranwala for conversion to helis (atleast when my brother did his conversion). but for other aircrafts they might go to risalpur and get trained with PAF cadets.

sincerely

regards

Last edited:
May Allah bless his soul in peace.
report about the crash will be released after a month but initially it is said that his plane came down too low and probably crashed with a tree first.
In PA aviation planes must have ejector seats. i know they are very costly and am not sure whether could be fitted in mushaq or not. but a soldier life is very precious.

No aircarft of army aviation is fitted with Ejection seat including mushak trainer aircraft. Ejection seats are too costly, even single Martin beaker seat will cost more then Mushak.

Sad news indeed. May Allah forgive his sins and award him a place in Jannat (Ameen). May Allah also give his family the strength to go through this difficult time.

No aircarft of army aviation is fitted with Ejection seat including mushak trainer aircraft. Ejection seats are too costly, even single Martin beaker seat will cost more then Mushak.

Its all a matter of wrong priorities and poor management of national resources on the government part. If our president reduces his 2.5 millions rupees per day expenses and almost-a-hundred-member cabinet is reduced to 20 or so as they spend millions of dollars only on protocol, then i think we can buy whatever we want for our defense.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom