What's new

PAF Mirage crashed near Mandi Bahauddin,Wing Commander M Jamal, Flying officer Saad Suleiman got mar

PAF should let Gop knows that they need money for JV with China, Turkey and other countries along with local production of Super Mushak, K-8s and JF-17 Block-II (100 which would cost $2.5 Billion in 5 years). This will make a big difference.

May your soul rest in peace and I hope Pakistan soon replaces all these old planes and we get money to maintain our jets on regular bases

The picture shows a single seat mirage. This is not the aircraft that went down.

Inna Lillah.

I am deeply saddened by this unfortunate incident. I can not believe we lost 2 pilots. Why could they (or did they) not eject?

May Allah rest the departed souls in eternal peace. We are proud of both fallen sons
:pakistan:

What do you know daily 6.5 billion rupees for zardari, sharif brothers and judiciary are printing and PAF/Navy are crying for Funds. What do you expect from these old airframes that keep going under refurbishment multiple times, many of these aircrafts needs to be grounded temporarily for thorough evaluation again as a standard procedure which PAF is not doing.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

These mirages are well over their operational life span (I think they're something like 40 to 50 years old) and need to be put out of service.

Back
Top Bottom