What's new

Pakistan Army - AIR DEFENCE CORPS - Formation, Structure, Weapons

Go for S400 Plz Go for S400. Pakistan Army must Upgrade their LY80s from max range of 40km to Max of 70 km.

It has been reported that HQ-16B and HQ-16C have much higher ranger. Maybe Pakistan can get the upgrade to 70 KM to 100 KM range.

If we can get the upgrade to 70 KM to 100 KM, we don't need to go with another platform. We can increase number of units to fill the gap in the air coverage. for the higher range, we need to purchase, HQ-9C (FD-2000) which has a range of 300+KM and of an altitude of 46+KM.
Also, I don't know the actual range of Pantsir that Pakistan purchased from Russia.
If it's the upgraded Pantsir-SM, version, it will have the range between 40 to 75 km. if older version has the range should be between 20 KM to 30 KM.

Last edited:
Reportedly Pak buying PANTSIR Air Defence System from Russia?

Seeing engagement videos, in which it is pretty obvious that the Units are not operating when being hit, one can deduce the systems might have a operation limit or reliability issue hampering availability time. If this is the case then Pantsir units can't be operated standalone, have to be paired in redundant groups.

What is authenticity of these videos ? Each day PDF standard is getting low and Low . Tomorrow i can make a videos saying PAF buying F35 and we will have a debate

Dear, Have you listened to this video? No one said that it has been purchased/bought, mentioned (ممکنہ خریداری) and also clarified in the beginning that no official confirmation/rejection so far?
what's wrong in this video plz elaborate, so that we may improve.

Pak would use panstir as protection cover for armoured formations from drones and attack Helis I doubt PA would deploy her as point defence
Hmmmm, Thanks Sir
Very good video, he is knowledge and speaking proper urdu.
most of the time Youtube videos are garbage and full of incorrect information.

Thanks for the acknowledgement Sir, PDF members feedback & support means a lot to us.

Dear, Have you listened to this video? No one said that it has been purchased/bought, mentioned (ممکنہ خریداری) and also clarified in the beginning that no official confirmation/rejection so far?
what's wrong in this video plz elaborate, so that we may improve.
Kindly dont take my comments the wrong way being member of PDF and before that pakistandefence from early 2000 i saw the level each day going down ,best examples are speculation discussion at one time it was a really good place to actually know how

Kindly dont take my comments the wrong way being member of PDF and before that pakistandefence from early 2000 i saw the level each day going down ,best examples are speculation discussion at one time it was a really good place to actually know how

Dear, I just questioned your feedback, I know there are YouTubers which are really ruining the defence-related news and matters with their Exaggeration and false claims in order to get views etc. But we are not one of those. So it is suggested to plz listen to my video before commenting "as you said above"

What is authenticity of these videos ? Each day PDF standard is getting low and Low . Tomorrow i can make a videos saying PAF buying F35 and we will have a debate
Mr Pakistan buys lot of stuff secretly and don't reveal it directly. Some are shown in defence books some are shown in parade some are shown in exercise and some are never shown. @Tipu7 is one authentic guy and he doesn't make a claim without getting it verified and permission from relevant authorities to share the information. Also @PanzerKiel also shared this news before Tipu7 did.

Back
Top Bottom