What's new

Pakistan Army - AIR DEFENCE CORPS - Formation, Structure, Weapons

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg

It's been around an Year and we have yet to see any of them in PA colors.
Yeah, I wonder the same. What's the point of symbolizeing both these assets on official platforms when procurement has not been made. May be deal collapsed? May be both assets have been inducted and are yet to be revealed? 🤔

Last edited:
Yeah, I wonder the same. What's the pointing of symbolizeing both these assets on official platforms when procurement has not been made. May be deal collapsed? May be both assets have been inducted and are yet to be revealed? 🤔
I think they have been inducted( numbers could be on the low side) but yet to be announced.

Yeah, I wonder the same. What's the point of symbolizeing both these assets on official platforms when procurement has not been made. May be deal collapsed? May be both assets have been inducted and are yet to be revealed? 🤔
Sir, don't you think that pantsir might not be sold to Pakistan, considering the fact that Russia has stopped further delivery of Kornet, and might even the AKs but HQ9 are a possibility, here this is interesting

Who says Russia has stopped deliveries of Kornet and AKs to Pakistan? 🤔
Russia's cooperation was limited to WOT and didn't include potent weapons that could be used against india, moreover the recent visit of rajnath to russia also had some implications (though it is according to Indian media) also hadn't they refused to sell ak203s? You do know better, though, no doubt. But i doubt the feasibility of pantsirs in PA

Russia's cooperation was limited to WOT and didn't include potent weapons that could be used against india, moreover the recent visit of rajnath to russia also had some implications (though it is according to Indian media) also hadn't they refused to sell ak203s? You do know better, though, no doubt. But i doubt the feasibility of pantsirs in PA
And you believed it ??? Man o Man :hitwall::omghaha:

Sir, don't you think that pantsir might not be sold to Pakistan, considering the fact that Russia has stopped further delivery of Kornet, and might even the AKs but HQ9 are a possibility, here this is interesting
thats not a HQ9 TEL in the pic but some refuelling truck , more ever even Pak keeps its assets well hidden , the only time LY-80 was ever seen on sat imagery was during Feb 2019 after that it disappeared back, Secondly the absurd claim of Pakistan already having HQ-9 is just like those IndianFan boys saying we have had S-300s in India while they have no info whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom