What's new

Pakistan and Israel

it's no different from israelis.......I've heard about discrimination against Arab Muslim israeli citizens.

in the end --- we are all born and we all face similar fates. There is no such thing as "God's chosen people"

that is a myth.

Of course. The Balfour Declaration AND its inclusion in the Treaty of Sèvres (and subsequent treaties) is a good starting point for those who dispute the modern legitimacy of the return of Jews to the Promised Land.

The Balfour Declaration is used by both sides, usually Zionists, to promote their arguments. However, as I stated, the treaty is a remnant of colonialism and, like many things from that era, is more about military force than legitimacy. It is, essentially, the colonial British imposing their view on the weaker Arabs without their consent or input. In fact, it goes directly against the British promise to the Arabs for a pan-Arab homeland in return for their help against the Ottoman Turks.

If the video contains something of substance, why not write the salient points, proofs, and reasoning down here, rather than direct me to watch it?

Because you would dismiss anything I say as 'unsubstantiated'.

Would you believe me if I wrote that the Balfour Declaration was actually an attempt by the British to appease the Russian Bolsheviks, whom they thought were mostly Jewish?

Or if I pointed out that the chief of the Haganah himself validates the claim of many Israeli Jewish historians that targetted massacres to instigate terror was the primary method of evicting Arab residents from Palestine?

How about the fact that the documentary completely trashes your repeated assertion that most Palestinian land was legitimately bought by Jewish migrants?

As if "pro-Israel" and "pro-Palestinian" are opposites!

Given that the two sides are locked in mortal conflict, it is certainly the case.

"If you want truth, see a priest" is one saying reporters have.

Precisely!
Reporters offer opinions, not truth; a fact that is grossly exploited by Israel given that the Western media is utterly dominated by pro-Zionist 'reporters'.

For Western reporters the important thing is to gain and keep sources so you can gain and keep the eyeballs that boost ratings and circulation.

Yeah, there's a big market in the West for pro-Arab reporting. :rofl:

They think they'd lose both access to sources and viewers/readers if they broadcast/publish anything too pro-Israel - or too uncomfortable for their Arab and Muslim viewers. Balance is tilted away from Israel because the Arab and Muslim market is much bigger.

We are talking about the global media in general and Western media in particular. Neither of those gives a da*n about Arab/Muslim sensibilities.

The Arab and Muslim reporters I've talked to (including BBC) simply told me they conceived it their duty to be anti-Israel advocates.

You mean they thought it was right to present the other point of view, which is ignored by 99.9% of the Western media?

Don't you think you're confusing the usual differences of opinion that exist in the West with the ironclad, black-and-white, proof of a written treaty?

Differences of opinion on Israle are not entertained very well in the Western media; the coverage is predominantly pro-Israel. Do you think it is even conceivable that any other country would be able to get away with blatant apartheid the way Israel does? Nelson Mandela equated the Israeli government's policies to those in South Africa. And he would know.

Questioning how people learned something is not a personal attack, but a process of discovery. Why do you claim otherwise?

It was the sarcastic phrasing of your question. Don't try to be coy.

I exist in a culture with a lot of free inquiry. You've read a lot of what I write and you know I can find sources to back me up, both in print and on the Internet.

I am sure you can find lots of opinion pieces and revisionist history to back up your claims, which is why I recommended you to watch that BBC documentary. It has first-hand interviews with people who were actually involved in key decisions. Interviews which utterly invalidate most of the pro-Zionist literature floating around on the internet and in print.

On the other hand, in the opinion of the U.S. Library of Congress,

The US Library of Congress does not write books or articles; people do. So you quote an opinion piece by someone. Big deal!

and that as far as history goes the shelves of serious bookshops are dominated by

History bookshelves of any country are dominated by its own cultural history so, again, what's the big deal? Western bookshelves are mostly lined with Western history books; whatever variation exists is directly proportional to the size of immigrant populations. American bookshelves have a few books on Mexican and South American history; Australian bookshelves are few books on East and South Asian history/culture.

Worse still, books on Islam in the West are mostly written by anti-Muslim bigots who present a selective, revisionist nad highly opinionated view of Islamic history. Very few Westeners have read books on Islam by actual Muslims.

This seems to be an apt description of an intellectual culture that "ignores uncomfortable aspects of history to suit prejudice", doesn't it?

You are resorting to gross generalizations against entire countries and cultures. I can point out similar assessments comparing right-wing Israeli culture to Nazi Germany by none other than Israeli peace activists and even Jewish members of the Knesset.

I think we can have a more meaningful discussion if we stay away from gross generalizations and character attacks.

Can a student in Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta, or Lahore actually argue the incontestably pro-Zionist arguments I've presented, or would that student pay a price for doing so?

Why would anyone want to defend the indefensible? Would you want someone defending racism or apartheid? Why do you suppose so many Jews, including Orthodox rabbis, are opposed to Israel?

Last edited:
after reading all these comments the only thing that comes to my mind is that HITLER WAS A GREAT GUY!!!
no offence to anyone its just my opinion...

Only contrast two countries forces
Pak navy is more puissant than Israeli.

lol, we're 100% sure! Unlike you indians we don't make idiotic silly threats! When we say something, we mean it, and we keep our promise! If israel dares to do something to Pakistan we'll make a bad example of that country, and of course you indans can join your friend israel if you want!

Don't forget what happened when india and israel tried to launch a join air strike on Pakistan twice, and how we gave a strong reply to BACK OFF or else we'll strike back HARD!

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Really, and if Israel will attack Iran then as a muslim country we should try to defend Iran against Israel.

And what about Iran? They seem to forget very conviniently about the "Muslim Brother" thing when offering port and naval facillities to India -- surely not be used against Dubai but Pakistan!!!!

Let us become pragmatic here, let us first see where does the interest of Pakistan lies. Might come as a surprise but Depleted Uranium shells were produced with the help of Israelis or should I say that the R&D was done jointly in secret!!!

And what about Iran? They seem to forget very conviniently about the "Muslim Brother" thing when offering port and naval facillities to India -- surely not be used against Dubai but Pakistan!!!!

Let us become pragmatic here, let us first see where does the interest of Pakistan lies. Might come as a surprise but Depleted Uranium shells were produced with the help of Israelis or should I say that the R&D was done jointly in secret!!!

There is no way in hell India is willing to use Iranian Ports for military use. India has undertaken development of the same to promote trade by using Iranian Ports as well as Road and rail transport to supply cargo to CIS countries.

If India was so willing to use Iranian port for Pakistan's containment then certainly you may have seen Indian armed forces stationed in Afganistan's border with Pak first.

Really, and if Israel will attack Iran then as a muslim country we should try to defend Iran against Israel.
Don't be too emotional ,i think iran have got enough armory to counter Israel if ever an attack occurred :D

There is no way in hell India is willing to use Iranian Ports for military use. India has undertaken development of the same to promote trade by using Iranian Ports as well as Road and rail transport to supply cargo to CIS countries.

If India was so willing to use Iranian port for Pakistan's containment then certainly you may have seen Indian armed forces stationed in Afganistan's border with Pak first.

My friend, we are no different from you or you from us -- we are all "Sons of this soil --- sub continent." Do not kid youself with this "Trade Only" thing. The same trade preference is being promoted in Afghanistan by opening counselates in areas bordering Pakistan -- to open trade with CIS!!!!

I am not doubting your sincerity but there is a big "?" on what your country is upto in Kabul, Iran, and some CIS states (remember a millitary base!!! Must be to protect trade there.)

BTW both our countries use the scenario of use of Iranian bases for refuling of your SU fighters when they play out various wargame scenarios in their respective War Colleges!!!!! :no:

Don't be too emotional ,i think iran have got enough armory to counter Israel if ever an attack occurred :D

No, they don't have anything to counter israel. All the propaganda is just for show and local consumption.

No, they don't have anything to counter israel. All the propaganda is just for show and local consumption.

OHH really????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

guys i just enjoy the desperation in pakistanis to see iran getting away from india owing to 1 unfortunate incident, thanks to current congress govt.

now they see a big opportunity to mend ways with iran to increase the rift between 2 NAM countries.

nice try guyz.....but pakistan never do their basics right, frankly, pakistan is 1 immature kid on diplomatic front.:chilli::cheesy::pakistan:

OHH really????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

guys i just enjoy the desperation in pakistanis to see iran getting away from india owing to 1 unfortunate incident, thanks to current congress govt.

now they see a big opportunity to mend ways with iran to increase the rift between 2 NAM countries.

nice try guyz.....but pakistan never do their basics right, frankly, pakistan is 1 immature kid on diplomatic front.:chilli::cheesy::pakistan:

Now arent u trolling?Then u complain if ur called trollers?:hitwall:
Go read a post frm a iranian who wants indian engineers working in iran to build his garagage?
And its the same iran which gave us OIL during indo-Pak wars remember.
And ur working on there ports its good we dont care.And seriously do u think that effects us>?ur doing there work for money whats so damn big about that?Arent indians working in KSA>?one of our biggest supporters and ally?
And i find india and its people more immature and childish to react like babys given a new FEEDER.Your a good example:blah:

Now arent u trolling?Then u complain if ur called trollers?:hitwall:
Go read a post frm a iranian who wants indian engineers working in iran to build his garagage?
And its the same iran which gave us OIL during indo-Pak wars remember.
And ur working on there ports its good we dont care.And seriously do u think that effects us>?ur doing there work for money whats so damn big about that?Arent indians working in KSA>?one of our biggest supporters and ally?
And i find india and its people more immature and childish to react like babys given a new FEEDER.Your a good example:blah:

why r u whining maan! pakistanis arent chilled ever, i doubt why? as far as that garage guy is concerned then i m sure he knows nothing and i havent seen any other iranian guy in the forum supporting him.

well guys who know their history wud understand india-iran relationship.....and i dont mean current ones.its a bad phase but relations r built over a span of time and i ask u to see that span.

well i dont know much bout the whys and hows of the oil story of indo-pak wars, plz provide me with details, MMTIA.

rest, we all know why any country invest in other countries especially with strategic positions! ever thought why isny india investing in yugoslavia which is also a NAM country.

why iran? why singapore? why kazakastan?

why chabahar port is stationed so near to gwadar port?

some basic questions with obvious answers.

and ppaaaalleeeeesse.....stop TRYING to insult others by calling immature,childish:blah::blah:..... everyone have their basics right here so dont unnecessarily attept to show u know better and we are bunch of blabbers....:bunny:

temme what u call IP pipeline, is actuall a project planned by iran and india in 1990.but unfortunately we had to bear the beiggest obstacle called pakistan between us which took almost 20 yrs to kickstart. if pakistan wasnt there this project wud have started in last century itself. iran waited for 20 yrs ultimately tired and also annoyed by india's antivote, decided to go ahead w/o india, but still the plan has inclusion of india in the future when indian contingent agree. as of now we dont trust pakistan's sincerity that it wont play foul and block supply in tensed relations.

just see the approach of iranians dude.......some antivotes might have dissapointed many in iran but 1 or 2 incidents dont change age long relationship owing to the continous investment and strategic partnership which cant be eradicated in couple of years.

i am sure u guys wud be dissapointed again when iran-india relations get back to old days.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom