What's new

Pakistan Air Force Operation Swift Retort l Indian Military targets in gun-sight of PAF

Thank you. If you look on youtube there was a Mig 21 that fell in Badgam at 09:27. It was relayed by Indian media and was widely reported. The helo was a fratricide.
A

AJ interviewed locals in IoK and they said chopper and jet separately. Even reporter repeated the question to confirm and locals replied in affirmation of 1 chopper and 1 jet. Then after, there were no more news. India blacked out all.

#PakistanAirForce presentation key points - * Data from presentation helps calculate target/impact area less than 100m from the base * Video feed from weapon is cut off mid air before impact, shows weapon possibly failed to detonate, sat data confirms

Seriously Indians were caught with their pants down and now they are asking show me my thingie to prove that I was caught with my pants down..... well it’s not our fault that you guys don’t have the thingie for us to prove....

Who said we dropped bombs 80 m?

If the bomb failed why would Indians show used condom in the form of exploded AMRAAM and not a complete SOM...

AJ interviewed locals in IoK and they said chopper and jet separately. Even reporter repeated the question to confirm and locals replied in affirmation of 1 chopper and 1 jet. Then after, there were no more news. India blacked out all.
I thought I saw parts of a plane possibly Mig 21. But then I could be wrong. I think the video needs to be examined again.
A

the cost of gaining that experience is way too high. they will war game it and calculate the opportunity costs
they are in true sense cold nose traders.
hence in my opinion they wont take an economic hit just for the sake of becoming war veterans.
On a limited basis they will, the longer terms the returns are better if they do.

I thought I saw parts of a plane possibly Mig 21. But then I could be wrong. I think the video needs to be examined again.
A

Had many in library as per task. Indians forced YouTube to remove many. I had one footage that Spyder fire and chopper hit can be heard clearly. Same with that MiG. Will get back with

#PakistanAirForce presentation key points - * Data from presentation helps calculate target/impact area less than 100m from the base * Video feed from weapon is cut off mid air before impact, shows weapon possibly failed to detonate, sat data confirms
Do you know the difference between a feed back from a smart weapon or what a pilot sees through his Laser Designator. The camera in the nose of a SOW will not record it's impact or explosion while the latter will record the hit. The second video contains both footage.

Seriously Indians were caught with their pants down and now they are asking show me my thingie to prove that I was caught with my pants down..... well it’s not our fault that you guys don’t have the thingie for us to prove....

Who said we dropped bombs 80 m?

If the bomb failed why would Indians show used condom in the form of exploded AMRAAM and not a complete SOM...

Just imagine that IAF can show AMRAAM piece within hours for otherwise agenda, which intact came back to them, what on earth can believe that Indian wouldn't show or parade non exploded bomb of PAF. Can you believe that they will miss a chance like this to shame?

Do you know the difference between a feed back from a smart weapon or what a pilot sees through his Laser Designator. The camera in the nose of a SOW will not record it's impact or explosion while the latter will record the hit. The second video contains both footage.

For people with dignity, even laser designated footage will be good enough that we have our eyes on you. Let alone Indians having no self respect.

The Nightmare Makers with a host.

70269521_2427442823969758_2346893679563636736_n.jpg

you are right ... we are too late with too little evidence.. PAF should have conducted a presser soon before Modi's elections... he used this incident as a tool for his election campaign and won it ... and i think PAF by not speaking out openly helped Modi win the elections..

Ofcourse modi winning is brilliant for us, he has destroyed all trust and goodwill in IOJK even among pro injun groups, he has ruined decades of soft propaganda about the indian state.

He has damaged national cohesion of indian society ie ethnic, language, religious, caste. And to top it of, he has fcked up the injun economy.

He is the best leader for us, since JN.

Don't waste your breath, guy is an injun or a dumb az, don't know which is worse.

But your own media confirmed the strikes and even said that PAF missed the targets. What do you have to say about that.

I am thinking of another possibility. The PAF were asked just to show the capability of striking indian targets but not to cause any substantial damage.
So they may not have placed any fuse in the H-4 SOW they used in this strike? Thats why no detonation. Because an H-4 SOW is pretty heavy weapon and detonation within 100 meter of target had also caused substatioal damage.

Back
Top Bottom