What's new

Pakistan Air Force Operation Swift Retort l Indian Military targets in gun-sight of PAF

They sent multiple formations before. This time it’s possible they may try with an initial Brahmos strike prior to an air attack.
It's not that easy... India after got spanked by PAF, tried this bluff on 27-28 night but couldn't as Pakistan has conveyed the US and Western countries that response will be five times.
As long as Pakistan has capable defense India will be dettered.
However, we must be vary of the fact that India has been on procurement spree and building up its capabilities how can Pakistan keep up matching capabilities with limited resources, fragile economic conditions and refusal of West to share latest technology.

because he says so! :haha:

seriously though even if the gungoos (more aptly their sponsors) have learnt any lessons from the drubbing they received on that date, it has equally taught Pakistan many things too as well as giving it the time to gather a few more defensive assets. Pakistan is a defensive state for it can NOT be anything else and defend it WILL! just wait and watch.

because he says so! :haha:

seriously though even if the gungoos (more aptly their sponsors) have learnt any lessons from the drubbing they received on that date, it has equally taught Pakistan many things too as well as giving it the time to gather a few more defensive assets. Pakistan is a defensive state for it can NOT be anything else and defend it WILL! just wait and watch.

You are right. My thinking is also same. That is why, I asked him to elaborate.

no one will come to defend Pakistan. its our own fight
CPEC is one of many such projects China has and it cant risk its security over a project which is not that significant for it
just pray that Arabs don't announce an open cooperation and support of Indians in case of a war.
I am not saying that the Chinese will come but don’t be surprised if they do make trouble on their Line of Actual Control with India. PLA has gone through a massive built over the last couple of decades, but they have one big weakness. Unlike all other major countries including the US, Russia, NATO, Turkey, Pakistan even Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE and to a limited extent India, China has not seen real battlefield experience since the border clash with Vietnam, in which they did not do very well. Their military chief has publicly stated this as a weakness. They might be paper tigers good on the parade ground. Chinese military leadership is aware of this and will do something over the near future to fix it. So a limited engagement with India is in their interest. There are similarities between what is happening in Syria to the Spanish civil war. I think Pakistan has gamed the scenarios very well. They have even created a psychological profile of Modi. Right now they are literally provoking India and Modi. Maybe they know something that we the armchair analyst don’t know about.

Last edited:
The only problem with this is that India decided to annex Kashmir and is not threatening to attack AJK, knowing full well the leadership in Pakistan will only fight a war if they have too. India could probably take territory, try to hold its ground and offer peace - our political leadership would take any deal they got.
I genuinely want to Thank you for asking the most obvious and important question. The problem in any aggressive designs on Kashmir by Paklands is the UN rule that any land acquired as an aggressor has to be returned. As a matter of defence having been attacked and having gained some land you maybe able to hold on to it.
The other scenario is the one which India enacted in East Pakistan where allegedly the people were being persecuted and it stepped in to save a genocide from occuring. This is what could be the most plausible solution to the conundrum which we face.
Other factors to think of are:
A. The nuclear factor.
B. The numerical/technological superiority which an aggressor requires.(roughly 3:1).
C.The finances for the war. One day expenditure could exceed 0.5 to1 billion dollars.
So as can be seen by no stroke of imagination is our situation enviable. You can quote Badr and all but there is no equation between the Momins of that time and the whisky drinking and womanizing heirarchy of Paklands.
This is where the problem lies and barring a huge mistake from India Paklands is in a tight squeeze with very few maneouvering options. The only plausible situation for intervention is if India commits a genocide in Kashmir. That too might be a difficult situation if the perpetrators are non state actors. Hence the influx of the Hindus in kashmir.
There is unfortunately no simple solution out of this quagmire.
A

Last edited:
I am not saying that the Chinese will come but don’t be surprised if they do make trouble on their Line of Actual Control with India. PLA has gone through a massive built over the last couple of decades, but they have one big weakness. Unlike all other major countries including the US, Russia, NATO, Turkey, Pakistan even Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE and to a limited extent India, China has not seen real battlefield experience since the border clash with Vietnam, in which they did not do very well. Their military chief has publicly stated this as a weakness. They might be paper tigers good on the parade ground. Chinese military leadership is aware of this and will do something over the near future to fix it. So a limited engagement with India is in their interest. There are similarities between what is happening in Syria to the Spanish civil war.
no no no
war is never in their interest. they are very comfortable with making money. the most they have done is make some noise in South China Sea and that collision of their J-10 with an American reconnaissance plane.this is the most you should expect from them.
they have substantial trade with India. they can war game to their hearts content if they feel they are lacking true war experience and can always send out their troops to Pakistan or UN missions to get the taster of battle but thats where they will stop.

no no no
war is never in their interest. they are very comfortable with making money. the most they have done is make some noise in South China Sea and that collision of their J-10 with an American reconnaissance plane.this is the most you should expect from them.
they have substantial trade with India. they can war game to their hearts content if they feel they are lacking true war experience and can always send out their troops to Pakistan or UN missions to get the taster of battle but thats where they will stop.
This time I will disagree with you.They can do It because they lack true war experience.

This time I will disagree with you.They can do It because they lack true war experience.
the cost of gaining that experience is way too high. they will war game it and calculate the opportunity costs
they are in true sense cold nose traders.
hence in my opinion they wont take an economic hit just for the sake of becoming war veterans.

H weapon has a camera mounted on its nose,its actually the bomb moving towards the target and not zoom in effect.The pilot is able to see the camera feed on his display, there's no separate TGP on the aircraft.

My post was Indian be like. :p:
They wouldn't believe in camera feed from mijjile like this one because they don't have any for Balakot farce. I was sarcastic.

I am more concerned about their purchase of the Python. It is an extreme threat in A2A and will allow near BVR IR kills along with making most of our IR countermeasures useless.

Got it. I am missing journal for CM. There was study about the same but, what's your opinion on this. Deployment Counter Measure?

As I said in JF-17 thread , Time to fast track JF-17 III and time to improve and update EW capabilities ……

Is a anti-ship missile more effective on land attack? I am not too bothered with what israeli missile they get Because Pakistan is not sitting idle and for 15+ years have been developing quitely the legacy that we see.

Not the CM400 exactly. I misquoted with half sentence. There is something at par with air to surface capability.

Most likely providing them new toys and teaching them how to use them.....

The deceptive way to reach and hit. One can't ignore how they intrude into Syria.

looking at your spellings wondering if you were high on whisky ;);)
The misspells are a perrenial problem of having stubby fingers and typing on a phone which is how I do things. Go beyond the basics and respond with something concrete. As to whiskey being a devout muslim I prefer to get my highs on orange ade.
Regards
A

Back
Top Bottom