What's new

Pak rejects B'desh's demand for apology over army's wrongdoings in 1971 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ask Bangladesh to do that .....

Ohh sorry they are honoring mukti bahini cause they save them
Well this is the reality and you have to accept this

We have already accepted this reality and want to move on towards a better future with good relations with BD. But AL govt wants to stick with 1971 to hide it's own incompetency and failures. It is GOB asking for apology not GOP. Obviously frivolous demands can not be fulfilled. Same goes in this case also.

:rolleyes:

Indian are majority on this forum, so i am not surprised.

Funny you should say so, but isn't that what Indians did in 1971 too.

but on a serious note..not many AL fans on this forum, but still it manages to come in power..so there must some supporters of Awami league and its actions out there in Bangladesh..though they are not present on this forum.
The point being that Bangladeshis themselves seem little interested in this, with Indians attacking Pakistan far more rabidly on the issue. We don't prevent AL supporters from becoming members of this forum after all, there is a Bangladesh section and they are free to contribute constructively. I suspect that this apology business is a bigger deal for the AL politicians (to rabble rouse and get votes), and Indians (who can't get over their hostility to, and obsession with, Pakistan), than it is for most average Bangladeshis, AL.supporters included.

It's really funny how Bharatis taking our side with 71 related issues yet BSF cowards kill our unarmed innocent citizen every other day on the boarder, deprived us from water, mingling with our internal political matter and trying to take our land . I guess it's a free ticket to grill Pakistani in their own forum.

I urge Pakistani mod to kick them Bharati out from 71 related thread. We do not want them double faced snake on our side. Thanks

Last edited:
We have already accepted this reality and want to move on towards a better future with good relations with BD. But AL govt wants to stick with 1971 to hide it's own incompetency and failures. It is GOB asking for apology not GOP. Obviously frivolous demands can not be fulfilled. Same goes in this case also.

:rolleyes:

Well I have nothing to do with this
Its purely your own matter...

Just look at the post which was quoted

"3 millions killed by the Pakistani Army", it is completely bulshit, may be 3 to 5 lacs. In my village only 2 people died one was killed by the Pakistani Army and another was a EPR member died in a battle. Side by side we also killed around 2 to 3 lakh Biharees and non-Bengalees so "kisha khatam". Yes, it is true that initially Pakistan Army carried lot of killing indiscremately, slowly and gradually it stopped.

It is true that Pakistani Army carried out lot of torture among the families of mukti bahini, which I saw in my own eyes.But it is normal in insurgency infected country. My maternal grand father was caught as he had two son in multi bahini. My mama carried out a raid on the local dalal home(collaburator) where he was identified. So he reported to the Pak army. My maternal grand father was caught by the Pak army and he was there for 5 days. I went to meet the army officer, he replied, " tuhare mama ko bolu, ow surrender kare, ham tuhare nana ku chur denge".

About the rape of Pakistan army, this is also a propaganda. In our area only 5 to 6 rape cases happened. There was one Bulochi Captain who used to freequently visit one house. He used to say he will marry her. The girl also used to like her. It continued for two months and one day he was posted some where else.

About the Razakar, most of them were not politically motivated. They were recruited by force after giving them 10 days training. They used to get Rs 100 per month. Their main duty was to guard the bridges and culverts. They used to get only 10 rounds of bullet. They were ofcourse the eyes and ears of Pakistan Army. Most of them were very sover. But the way they were depicted now are completely bulshit. I remember, one day we heard that one Razakar was killed by the mukti bahini while he guarding a bridge. The fact goes like this, whike 3 Razakars were guarding the bridge, at midnight the mukti bahini came and started firing on them, he also fired some rounds. The two Razakar flade away due to fear but the last one remained in his post till the last. Finally the mukti bahini killed and broke his legs and hands. In the morning when the Pakistan Army came we also went to see them, his father was crying in front of Pak Army. Then one Hawalder said to the father of Razakar," Fikar mat kar tera puttar shaheed ho gia hai". Finally, on the last week of November almost (100%) all Razakars flade away to India and then after 15 days we saw all Razakars became a Mukti Bahini in a olive green dress and roming in our area with having a SLR instead of 303 rifle. At that time we were small(14 years), we used to rome with these mukti bahini as because some time they used to give their rifle for firing. Some time we used to see, they used to throw a live grenate on to the pond and all the fish came from the pond. These are the facts. " Mane jo thekha, suna wohi bola, agar mujse koi bhul hogai tu maf karna" :welcome:

The point being that Bangladeshis themselves seem little interested in this, with Indians attacking Pakistan far more rabidly on the issue. We don't prevent AL supporters from becoming members of this forum after all, there is a Bangladesh section and they are free to contribute constructively. I suspect that this apology business is a bigger deal for the AL politicians (to rabble rouse and get votes), and Indians (who can't get over their hostility to, and obsession with, Pakistan), than it is for most average Bangladeshis, AL.supporters included.

once again, india-pakistan and BD are so connected to each other despite the difference, that one cannot resist back when they see a thread on any one of the nations!!!!:pop:

And btw, there are many pakistanis too who jump without invitations on thread like india-china or india-US.

Just ask Bangladesh to do that .....

Ohh sorry they are honoring mukti bahini cause they save them
Well this is the reality and you have to accept this

Thank you this is not reality. India did state terrorism you should accept it.

Tell me one justification for Indian terror training camps inside India for mukti bahini?

Chal 3 lacs laga le yaar. As if that is very less, eh? :rolleyes:

He also said this.

Side by side we also killed around 2 to 3 lakh Biharees and non-Bengalees so "kisha khatam".

But your hypocritical concern for the loss of life is only limited to those 3 hundred bengalis. Well we are not surprised with your reaction since you are a typical Bharati after all.

Thank you this is not reality. India did state terrorism you should accept it.

Tell me one justification for Indian terror training camps inside India for mukti bahini?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mukti Bahini made by mostly Bangladeshi not by Indian

So you are calling them terrorist not us

And they are honoring their freedom fighters and think you forget that

One more time Ask this to BD government not us

Maybe it is a political ploy and why not after all it is a political party what else it has got do, if not win votes but the fact remains it is political party which represents majority opinion in Bangladesh.

After all this is not a new demand from AL, they have been consistent on it for many years now..and people of Bangladesh vote for them despite this demand..so by default majority of Bangladeshi populace do support it.

But what I don't understand, why does not Pakistani government be consistent in its approach..either they should stand by their actions or should totally condemn it, there should no middle path or conditionalities involved.

:

Mukti Bahini made by mostly Bangladeshi not by Indian

So you are calling them terrorist not us

And they are honoring their freedom fighters and think you forget that

One more time Ask this to BD government not us

The terror camps were established by bharat inside bharat aka India.

The Indian cross border state terrorism can not be cover up.

Before indians jumping up and down and starting this thread, did you check

1) why india signed treaty with Pakistan excusing these officers?
2) And why did india do that without any moral obligation?
3) And why indians are jumping now for the crime their country committed by execuing these officers?

And last questions are to indian Awami stooges:
1) Why then Awami League foreign minister Kamal Hussain sigen the treaty excusing these accused officers?
2) Why now making demand when Awami League itself committed the crime by signing the treaty?

"3 millions killed by the Pakistani Army", it is completely bulshit, may be 3 to 5 lacs. In my village only 2 people died one was killed by the Pakistani Army and another was a EPR member died in a battle. Side by side we also killed around 2 to 3 lakh Biharees and non-Bengalees so "kisha khatam". Yes, it is true that initially Pakistan Army carried lot of killing indiscremately, slowly and gradually it stopped.

It is true that Pakistani Army carried out lot of torture among the families of mukti bahini, which I saw in my own eyes.But it is normal in insurgency infected country. My maternal grand father was caught as he had two son in multi bahini. My mama carried out a raid on the local dalal home(collaburator) where he was identified. So he reported to the Pak army. My maternal grand father was caught by the Pak army and he was there for 5 days. I went to meet the army officer, he replied, " tuhare mama ko bolu, ow surrender kare, ham tuhare nana ku chur denge".

About the rape of Pakistan army, this is also a propaganda. In our area only 5 to 6 rape cases happened. There was one Bulochi Captain who used to freequently visit one house. He used to say he will marry her. The girl also used to like her. It continued for two months and one day he was posted some where else.

About the Razakar, most of them were not politically motivated. They were recruited by force after giving them 10 days training. They used to get Rs 100 per month. Their main duty was to guard the bridges and culverts. They used to get only 10 rounds of bullet. They were ofcourse the eyes and ears of Pakistan Army. Most of them were very sover. But the way they were depicted now are completely bulshit. I remember, one day we heard that one Razakar was killed by the mukti bahini while he guarding a bridge. The fact goes like this, whike 3 Razakars were guarding the bridge, at midnight the mukti bahini came and started firing on them, he also fired some rounds. The two Razakar flade away due to fear but the last one remained in his post till the last. Finally the mukti bahini killed and broke his legs and hands. In the morning when the Pakistan Army came we also went to see them, his father was crying in front of Pak Army. Then one Hawalder said to the father of Razakar," Fikar mat kar tera puttar shaheed ho gia hai". Finally, on the last week of November almost (100%) all Razakars flade away to India and then after 15 days we saw all Razakars became a Mukti Bahini in a olive green dress and roming in our area with having a SLR instead of 303 rifle. At that time we were small(14 years), we used to rome with these mukti bahini as because some time they used to give their rifle for firing. Some time we used to see, they used to throw a live grenate on to the pond and all the fish came from the pond. These are the facts. " Mane jo thekha, suna wohi bola, agar mujse koi bhul hogai tu maf karna" :welcome:

I have not found any one in my family or relatives (were lived in both Dhaka and village) and may be also in any close friends' family who has anyone killed by PK-army. My grand-dad and dad were arrested by PK-army and were tortured for 15 days. PK-army asked them for news about Mukti Bahini in that area. But they did not tell any news to PK-army even they knew who were in Mukti Bahini among their neighbors.

Last edited:
Before indians jumping up and down and starting this thread, did you check

1) why india signed treaty with Pakistan excusing these officers?
2) And why did india do that without any moral obligation?
3) And why indians are jumping now for the crime their country committed by execuing these officers?

And last questions are to indian Awami stooges:
1) Why then Awami League foreign minister Kamal Hussain sigen the treaty excusing these accused officers?
2) Why now making demand when Awami League itself committed the crime by signing the treaty?

Because Geneva convention does not allow summary executions of POWs at the hands angry mobs.

We came in on your request to save you from their atrocities..we did our jobs..you should be thankful and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom