What's new

Pak rejects B'desh's demand for apology over army's wrongdoings in 1971 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am not mistaken isn't this an online forum, where people express their opinion on matters of world affairs..which do not concern them at all ?
I am just one of the thousands of poster, who expressed his feeling about a certain matter..is that not what we all do here?

Now could please guide, why my post was deleted, which forum rule did i break?

Your post has not been deleted........ You expressed your feelings and I did mine..... But remember there are certain matters which are really sensitive....If one ought to talk about it.....he/she must do it with care....... Your tone in your above post sounded very dictatorial.

Your post has not been deleted........ You expressed your feelings and I did mine..... But remember there are certain matters which are really sensitive....If one ought to talk about it.....he/she must do it with care....... Your tone in your above post sounded very dictatorial.

That was a mistake on my part, I noticed in later and have edited my post.

My apologies if it seemed so but it was not a dictation or an advise but an opinion and I stand by it.

To all Bhartis, there was no Genocide committed in 1971. Please focus on your Genocide in Kashmir instead.

How long did the war last ? Lets make it a large number of 12 months. And according to the Bangladeshi and Bharti authorities, we kill what 3 million people?

That means the Pakistani military killed 8,220 people per day on average. That means we killed 342.5 people per hour. Meaning people did not sleep at all. They did not eat. They did not go to the toilet for 365 days straight. To reach the 3 million mark they had be constantly killing people every day without a break.

Must say that is an impressive feat to achieve. A military killed 3 million people without sleeping, eating or even toilet breaks.

Then lets not forget that when Mujeeb traveled from the UK he stated 30,000 were killed. Then he stated 300,000 were killed. When he got to Bangladesh a few days later it had changed to 3 million. Amazing feat there. In a few days the Pakistani military killed more then 2 million people. They must have nuked half the country.

To all Bhartis, there was no Genocide committed in 1971. Please focus on your Genocide in Kashmir instead.

How long did the war last ? Lets make it a large number of 12 months. And according to the Bangladeshi and Bharti authorities, we kill what 3 million people?

That means the Pakistani military killed 8,220 people per day on average. That means we killed 342.5 people per hour. Meaning people did not sleep at all. They did not eat. They did not go to the toilet for 365 days straight. To reach the 3 million mark they had be constantly killing people every day without a break.

Must say that is an impressive feat to achieve. A military killed 3 million people without sleeping, eating or even toilet breaks.

Then lets not forget that when Mujeeb traveled from the UK he stated 30,000 were killed. Then he stated 300,000 were killed. When he got to Bangladesh a few days later it had changed to 3 million. Amazing feat there. In a few days the Pakistani military killed more then 2 million people. They must have nuked half the country.

Maybe he didn't know how to count!!
There is a reason we didnt want him as a PM you know!!

on a saperate note your stats are for one man.
For an army(totally ditermined to kill as many ppl as possible) , 3 million a year is cake walk

On the thread on Kashmir human rights violation you guys are shedding crocodile tears for Kashmiris and now you don't want to discuss the genocide your army committed. Good going..

who stopped you from discussing anything??? discuss anything concerned with the topic but don't dictate.......We have grown a thick skin in this regard and can take bitter criticism..... As far as shedding crocodile tears in Kashmir thread...... I have no idea, what you are talking about...... I haven't even visited that!

On the thread on Kashmir human rights violation you guys are shedding crocodile tears for Kashmiris and now you don't want to discuss the genocide your army committed. Good going..
Actually the atrocities in East Pakistan have been discussed on several threads in the history section (you can read through them) and no credible evidence of genocide, millions killed, hundreds of thousands raped by the PA has been provided. If you feel like discussing this, go to those threads read through them and make some new arguments supporting your POV.

who stopped you from discussing anything??? discuss anything concerned with the topic but don't dictate.......We have grown a thick skin in this regard and can take bitter criticism..... As far as shedding crocodile tears in Kashmir thread...... I have no idea, what you are talking about...... I haven't even visited that!

No one is dictating. He expressed his opinion and you lost your temper.

on topic, be it India , Pakistan or any other nation, its good to bring a closure to past mistakes to move forward. I saw the moderators discussing on the topic in a matured manner in another thread. Why can't the government express the same feeling?

Then why has BD govt never asked for a formal apology from India? Anything better than stooge/munafiq/dalal theories? Even Khaleda Zia when she was in power never asked for an apology. And at least all the 'analysts' here consider her to be the ultimate patriotic PM of BD given her anti-india mentality.

See I wasn't wrong about manufactured textbooks. :lol:
I don't know about the IA raping thousands of Bengalis, but the East Pakistani rebels certainly committed atrocities such as rape and massacres of non-Bengalis and Bengalis supportive of Pakistan.

IMO, the Bangladesh government and certain intellectuals do not want to approach history from an unbiased direction and acknowledge both the atrocities committed by Bengali rebels and the Indian role in supporting them because is distorts their simple, and deeply flawed, narrative of just blaming Pakistan.

Someone said above that people don't like admitting their flaws- the same is true of the Bangladeshi government and many Bangladeshis, especially since their national history is based on that flawed and distorted narrative.

BTW, I have already asked you to read the thread on textbooks where your canard has been debunked, so stop repeating it without refuting it first on that thread before I ban you.

Very well said!

I love how these indians are crying genocide when currently their own army is committing mass human right violations in Kashmir.
Hypocrites :disagree:

As per Pakistan's textbooks, they did nothing wrong in 1971. Now how can they formally apologize? Won't the youth ask why textbooks are manufactured?

But what's wrong in returning the 200 m dollars that they formally owe to BD? It should not be a big deal for Pakistan. They will easily be able to get a loan waiver of 200 m anyway from some country after that.

Apni shakal phle sheeshe me deeko, phir hame sumjana, bachoo!

Pakistan never accepted that they did genocide and mass rape in bangladesh so why will they apologies ?

I think it is really foolish from bangladeshi side to demand apology for such actions which pakistan never accepted and now they want proofs for there genocide while Bangladeshis are the biggest live proof for what pakistan did there...!:disagree:

Actually the atrocities in East Pakistan have been discussed on several threads in the history section (you can read through them) and no credible evidence of genocide, millions killed, hundreds of thousands raped by the PA has been provided. If you feel like discussing this, go to those threads read through them and make some new arguments supporting your POV.

If there was no genocide..wonder what Musharraf apologized for when he regretted the excesses committed during 1971.

Genocide is defined as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group.

Are you saying such did not happen?

There is no point asking apology or something for something happened in the history...

Yes, it is history.....It did not happen 2 years back..

If that is the case, Greeks should get an apology from Persians for the attacks on them in the ancient history, Romans should apologies Britons..We should get an apology from British for colonization.

Come on, it is twenty first century, people should move on..
we are just 63 years old in our current form (As India & Pakistan), there were kingdoms in our sub continent where dynasties ruled more than 500 years or so...
Should we apologies each other for the wars and killing?

Pakistan never accepted that they did genocide and mass rape in bangladesh so why will they apologies ?

I think it is really foolish from bangladeshi side to demand apology for such actions which pakistan never accepted and now they want proofs for there genocide while Bangladeshis are the biggest live proof for what pakistan did there...!:disagree:

There are video and paper proofs what India did in kashmir and are still doing, but still they are on denial, and you are asking us to apologize ??:disagree:

Phle apne giriban me janko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom