What's new

Pak rejects B'desh's demand for apology over army's wrongdoings in 1971 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Indians do you see arguing against Pakistanis on this thread, vs Bangladeshis?

Funny you should say so, but isn't that what Indians did in 1971 too.

but on a serious note..not many AL fans on this forum, but still it manages to come in power..so there must some supporters of Awami league and its actions out there in Bangladesh..though they are not present on this forum.

I don't know anyone that has demanded or talked about an apology in my family or friends. AL is trying to play politics with this demand for formal apology. I am not sure this will ever catch wind with common people.

this is indeed very sad. just say "i am sorry", it's not a big deal.

Musharraf did it.

Now if every time groupies of Indian terrorism come and ask for again and again.

Personally there is NONE due on us. That was plain terrorism against PAKISTAN and Pakistanis hence no apology needed.

All we can do now is to support BD wherever they need us, in trade, defence and other issues.

As I have pointed out already, there are several threads discussing whether or not a genocide occurred in 197, so please read through them and make any new arguments there. Any more posts on this issue will be deleted.

All we can do now is to support BD wherever they need us, in trade, defence and other issues.

sorry but i disagree here! We don't need to help them with anything, they have their ally india to help them! I'm sure india can help bengladesh in trade, defense, economy, and other stuff!

We Pakistan have our own problems to take care of!

Derailed?? Where?? We are still discussing bangladeshi genocide in 1971..!

It is only pakistani members who are just trying to bring kashmir issue in this thread just to derailed it..:agree:..!

Poking nose?? This is forum and every member is free to discuss any topic about any country just check the number of pakistani members posting comment on India-china(wen's visit) thread..!

The Bangladeshis in this thread have already said that their government is just using this "apology" for political means. If they don't have an issue with this and have moved on then why are you indians making such a huge deal out of it. And the reason why Kashmir was brought in was to show that how hypocritical it is for indians to be crying about genocide when you committed terrorism with mukthi bahini and now are committing gross human rights violations in Kashmir

HOW many times they will ask us to apologise for Indian and mukti bahini terrorism in Pakistan???????????????

Just ask Bangladesh to do that .....

Ohh sorry they are honoring mukti bahini cause they save them
Well this is the reality and you have to accept this

anyways, i am leaving this thread. don't wanna mess with any of Mods around here. :wave:

correction needed, they are not put behind bars, just couple hrs of house arrest.

What about all those innocent Youngsters killed by Indian Army who were on roads for FREEDOM of speech ?:hitwall:

correction needed, they are not put behind bars, just couple hrs of house arrest.

Please check the time period of curfews and house arrests and jailing in Occupied country of Kashmir by India

The Bangladeshis in this thread have already said that their government is just using this "apology" for political means. If they don't have an issue with this and have moved on then why are you indians making such a huge deal out of it. And the reason why Kashmir was brought in was to show that how hypocritical it is for indians to be crying about genocide when you committed terrorism with mukthi bahini and now are committing gross human rights violations in Kashmir

But sadly couple of Bangladeshi's on this forum(mainly who live Abroad) don't represent the whole population of 160 million bangladesh..! And the body which represents that voice is GOB which is currently asking for apology from pakistani goverment..!

Note: I am not giving any opinion on wheather pak needs to give apology or not..!

^ For money, they are sacrificing their selves? Even Indians admitted that this new intifada had NO foreign hand, Money can't buy souls, my Bharati friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom