What's new

Pak rejects B'desh's demand for apology over army's wrongdoings in 1971 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said this.
But your hypocritical concern for the loss of life is only limited to those 3 hundred bengalis. Well we are not surprised with your reaction since you are a typical Bharati after all.

Areesh, your this idea is completely wrong. All Bengalees are not pro-Indian. Rather most of them are anti-Indian.

Because Geneva convention does not allow summary executions of POWs at the hands angry mobs.

Don't try to spin out of crime india committed. No one asked to be executed. There could have been trial but india did not do that.

I am not even raising crime india committing against Bangladeshis as we speak.

Areesh, your this idea is completely wrong. All Bengalees are not pro-Indian. Rather most of them are anti-Indian.

No my post actually intended towards iRobot who was quoting just a single line out of your whole post and was showing concern and sympathy for only the dead bengalis and not the biharis when you also accepted their killings too.

It was this hypocritical attitude of iRobot that I was exposing. My post wasn't for bengalis or to call them pro-Indians.

Last edited:
Don't try to spin out of crime india committed. No one asked to be executed. There could have been trial but india did not do that.

I am not even raising crime india committing against Bangladeshis as we speak.

If Indians were the real criminal here..why did you ask for our help..you should have soughted out matters on your own, why flood our borders.

Your government decided not hold war trials and it is your government and not the Indian government asking for an apology.

I have not found any one in my family or relatives (were lived in both Dhaka and village) and may be also in any close friends' family who has anyone killed by PK-army. My grand-dad and dad were arrested by PK-army and were tortured for 15 days. PK-army asked them for news about Mukti Bahini in that area. But they did not tell any news to PK-army even they knew who were in Mukti Bahini among their neighbors.

I have come from Sylhet region, not far from Mazar of Shah Jalal.

No one in my family nor anyone in my village die on hand of Pakistan army even though they had camp near our village(paddy field). They did take your live stock though. :) Pakistan army did targeted Hindu and Hindu looking Muslims ( Awami mukti) since most Hindus were against the Pakistan unification due to Islamic ideology and Urdu as national language. :undecided:

They used to asked them to read Kalima, if no then you get a bullet in the head. ;)

^Looks like Ali-Zakir is very proud that the Hindus were getting bullets in the head ;)

Looks like a nice candidate for Jehad :D

I have come from Sylhet region, not far from Mazar of Shah Jalal.

No one in my family nor anyone in my village die on hand of Pakistan army even though they had camp near our village(paddy field). They did take your live stock though. :) Pakistan army did targeted Hindu and Hindu looking Muslims ( Awami mukti) since most Hindus were against the Pakistan unification due to Islamic ideology and Urdu as national language. :undecided:

They used to asked them to read Kalima, if no then you get a bullet in the head. ;)

And then AM was arguing there was no genocide ..isn't this what genocide is?

"any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group"

"any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group"

No because they were against the sovereignty of Pakistan. ;)

No because they were against the sovereignty of Pakistan. ;)

So you are telling me only East pakistani hindus were against the sovereignty of Pakistan and all the East Pakistani muslim wanted to remain with Pakistan?

Before indians jumping up and down and starting this thread, did you check

1) why india signed treaty with Pakistan excusing these officers?
2) And why did india do that without any moral obligation?
3) And why indians are jumping now for the crime their country committed by execuing these officers?

And last questions are to indian Awami stooges:
1) Why then Awami League foreign minister Kamal Hussain sigen the treaty excusing these accused officers?
2) Why now making demand when Awami League itself committed the crime by signing the treaty?

I dad also think so. BD forgave all officers in that time after surrender. So the issue was over in that time. Now it is only a tool of playing by AL and India.

Do u think we should have divided?(only bengalis answer plz)

Last edited:

If Al Zakirs account is true, then that was a condemnable act and a war crime, but isolated incidents don't make it a genocide, only a systematic plan of extermination directs at the Hindu Bengalis, by the PA or Pakistani leadership (either at the highest level or at the East Pakistan command LEVEL) would justify the allegation of genocide.

If Al Zakirs account is true, then that was a condemnable act and a war crime, but isolated incidents don't make it a genocide, only a systematic plan of extermination directs at the Hindu Bengalis, by the PA or Pakistani leadership (either at the highest level or at the East Pakistan command LEVEL) would justify the allegation of genocide.

How do you know, it was an isolated incident?

Haven't you read articles.. on how Hindus were specifically targeted..there families exterminated and their land given to Muslim informers to appease them.

After all ten million refugees don't cross the border because of one isolated incident in one village?

I dad also think so. BD forgave all officers in that time after surrender. So the issue was over in that time. Now it is only a tool of playing by AL and India.

agreed......had it been the other way around (i.e. refusing orders to vacate BD and engaging in ethnic cleansing) would an apology be warranted

the Pakistani forces were more than within their right to target and eliminate mukti bahini death squad terrorists --who were backed by the nefarious hindustanis. These terrorists were targetting pro-Pakistani Bangladeshi citizens, religious figures, and anybody else who was against the rebellion.

and in fact, their methods were FAR more brutal.....the media (mostly hindustani tabloid media of course) conveniently forgets injustices committed against West Pakistanis and Biharis who were situated in East Pakistan. Many either went into hiding, or were put in body bags or mass graves

it's important that this basic reality is not neglected...

it's better to look to today and see how we can further expand on our ties -as both are developing countries

I have not found any one in my family or relatives (were lived in both Dhaka and village) and may be also in any close friends' family who has anyone killed by PK-army. My grand-dad and dad were arrested by PK-army and were tortured for 15 days. PK-army asked them for news about Mukti Bahini in that area. But they did not tell any news to PK-army even they knew who were in Mukti Bahini among their neighbors.

And how many people you think you know altogether besides your benchmate in kindergarten school.
Only last month war crime investigator found 29000 names only in a single upazilla where most of the minorities were killed. Barishal was remote and those unfortunates were trapped only to be slughtered by your saydee gangues.

Its not that at every places or in every villages people were killed. it differed greatly, specially Dhaka, Chittagong and Khulna as well as Barishal was mostly affected. Even though there were a lot of fight between Muktis and Pakistanis in Sylhet but there were less civilian casualties. Yet I know Jamir Uddin (Bir Uttam) my neighbour in my village and my distant relative. My ex-girl friend's cousin who was a Rajakar got killed as well. I also heard stories about how few Dhakaia clothe business guys were picked up from our Bazar and killed by the river bank etc etc. And I am talking about a place where there were nothing happening regards to war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom