What's new

PAF: Why a few "advance and expensive" aircrafts make sense

You go to the war with what you have. And you plan accordingly, not emotionally. two squadrons will not give much needed offensive capability. You need at least 4-5 as the opposition operating better platforms and layered SAM network.
I dont know where did you bring your idea. where did you find emotions init.I am talking for future and you talk about today.I said pakistan have to stay for thousand years and it has to plan for peace and war both. how many Paf need it is their duty to find out not min or your who play bind keybord. I am saying trade which will done through pakistani routes. it has to have good platform. I belive 70 su or what ever 4 or 5 genration jets we can have and in the same time we should make jf17 perfect and devlope jet carrier.

Its just gives them the space they needed to sell SU-35s to Pakistan may be $-300 sams
If India can decide what suits the so does Russia ?
Right time & right place ?
Thanks to India !lolzz[/QUOTE]
well what I see we make them spand alot over the years and what we buy it was and still we are buying what out need is. dont yu guys think indian are on back foot after this su 35 news. they are getting confuse among three paltform.. the news of gawader prove to be best in histry of pakistan.what india try to do last so many decades. just one project brought them on knes.....

the news of gawader prove to be best in histry of pakistan.what india try to do last so many decades. just one project brought them on knes.....

That is the crux of the matter.
Their naval build up was quite disproportionate considering the size of the PN. It was all about power projection and mainly about curtailing one of China's most vital access to its energy needs i.e. the KSA + Gulf states via the Indian Ocean. Now, although the power projection part is still there, it is becoming redundant against China because now China is establishing an alternate route thru Gwadar and CPEC. Maybe also that is why, all of a sudden, we are seeing PAF is in search for a heavy twin engined fighter.

then russian DM is over reacting ?

Of course not, Indian market is important for them. All are searching for new tech/buyers. The point is what qty you buy with $$.

Indian cabinet approves military chopper deal - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Its just gives them the space they needed to sell SU-35s to Pakistan may be $-300 ms
If India can decide what suits the so does Russia ?
Right time & right place ?
Thanks to India !lolzz

IMO its is just a pressure tactics by Russians, If you analyze deeply. Nobody lose sleeps in our side and feeling ecstasy at your side except fan boys. It is all part of the play. If you remember, the news of Su-35 sales to china doing rounds for few years.

Of course not, Indian market is important for them. All are searching for new tech/buyers. The point is what qty you buy with $$.

IMO its is just a pressure tactics by Russians, If you analyze deeply. Nobody lose sleeps in our side and feeling ecstasy at your side except fan boys. It is all part of the play. If you remember, the news of Su-35 sales to china doing rounds for few years.
we always have managed decent numbers and i know we will do it again only f-104 star fighter was the fighter we got in less number other have good example set already .

News of sale of SU35s to China never been ecoed by any of the Russian officials likes of their DFMs ?
Time for pressure tactics has long gone , India is buying the stuff it needs , so does Russia selling the stuff Pakistan needs ?
Its to simple , & I don't think it can be accociated to any of fan boys club , its just nations with their national interests ?
It doesn't matters who , loses his sleeps or who goes to dance ?
With moodi ready to rock & roll with uncle sam Russians already has the vision , what & how they will become important to whom ?
Times changes & world changes too?
We won't be sleepless over any India - USA super weapon deals ?
We didn't reacted when you got the nuclear deal with them but it all set up Russia , in cold ?

You go to the war with what you have. And you plan accordingly, not emotionally. two squadrons will not give much needed offensive capability. You need at least 4-5 as the opposition operating better platforms and layered SAM network.

Even if 40 jets are purchased they will be huge force multipliers and big headache for IAF and IN because IBRIS-E of Su-35 can track 30 targets and engage 8 targets so with NCW remaining 22 targets can be assigned to other assets like JF-17 (which carries 4 BVRs with range around 100kms easily) or MR-SAMs etc.

News of sale of SU35s to China never been ecoed by any of the Russian officials likes of their DFMs ?
Time for pressure tactics has long gone , India is buying the stuff it needs , so does Russia selling the stuff Pakistan needs ?
Its to simple , & I don't think it can be accociated to any of fan boys club , its just nations with their national interests ?
It doesn't matters who , loses his sleeps or who goes to dance ?
With moodi ready to rock & roll with uncle sam Russians already has the vision , what & how they will become important to whom ?
Times changes & world changes too?
We won't be sleepless over any India - USA super weapon deals ?
We didn't reacted when you got the nuclear deal with them but it all set up Russia , in cold ?
Actually its the good news and I want that Pakistan should buy Su35 in large number around 100.

Time for marketing strategy in On and in real world no one is friend and the relationship is build on the profits and loss. India has to look into china and long sea border and the decission to buy weapons and the choice should be based on that.

Modi is working hard and its very visionary leader and don't waste its time on useless issues and leave the people who cries and accusing him to their position and their wonderland and only focus on its aim. Russia have the vision and putin have the vision too and they have full right to decide whom to sell the weapon or not and India have the right to decide what they will do after that or to stop that.

India-USA deal which one ? Nuclear fuel supply deal- good to know that there was no voice raised against it. And one more deal is going to happen soon between US and India which will allow India to get the missile tech. which are barred due to MTCR, don't know what tech it might be and some grand strategy to get the culpits of Mumbai attack because their days are over now, but one thing is for sure that there will no sleepless night in Pakistan.

And why in India we are making our life misserable and sleepless just due to Su35 deal and Gadawar port and the chinese investment which will make the Pakistan proseperous because India too will be getting Super Sukhoi upgrades with some goodies from the russians, strengthening of airframe, some rewiring and some gizmos from the israel, italy and france and uk. And why being jelous of gadawar when they have the vision of developing 100 smart city. 12 cities of the U.P will soon have the metro and their profit will be in bellions and why are they eyeing on the billions of pakistani.

Janab Sahi hai na AAp ke sath reh kar thoda thoda seekh raha hu.

Even if 40 jets are purchased they will be huge force multipliers and big headache for IAF and IN because IBRIS-E of Su-35 can track 30 targets and engage 8 targets so with NCW remaining 22 targets can be assigned to other assets like JF-17 (which carries 4 BVRs with range around 100kms easily) or MR-SAMs etc.
What is the fly away cost of one su35 directly from Russia. And thanks for the visionary aerial combat info but can you explain me are you going to put all su35 for the deep strike mission or leave them for the naval defensive/offensive role to counter Indian navy.

S-300 is old tech and S-400 Pakistan may not be able to afford so new S-350E MR-SAMs will be good to have.
Go ahead for India i think they have to manage in Barak2, Barak8, spyder, Barak NG and akash, Poor Indians

Back
Top Bottom