What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

Ok please write this down. Qatar Mirage 2000 were operated almost entirely by Pakistanis. Pakistanis are at ......... level on Rafael. Do you want proof?
This is the only unclassified info I can tell.
Bullshit. Other than a few select technicians no PAF pilots have operated nor flown Mirage 2000s at Qatar.

As soon as IAF receives their deliveries & before they could write Rafale library; we will be witnessing PAF exercises with friendly countries so often especially from GULF. The game is never over. Modi can try to hug & kiss the Shaikhs as much as he want but, the writing is on the wall.
Yea writing is on the wall, that with all of hue and cries, and self claims PAF rides only on its skills and Thts all, in a genral view it looks better then IAF bt with RAFEAL in Indian colors it ill be dam difficult to stop IAF carrying balakot style raids while PAF ill be sleeping with thunders and old F16S in its dreams?
What happens if IAF , hits Lahore or Islamabad?
R u ready for that?
Or u ill Jst chicken out, we want no war????

Hi Bratva just a off topic Q do you know anybody from Pakistan forces been given Qatri nationality and what’s the criteria if that person been given nationality will he be remain a Pakistani or a Qatri
Once again apologies for off topic Q
Thank you

Nobody from Pakistani Forces were given nationality. But Local born Pakistani's who joined Qatar Armed forces and participated in a war with Bahrain in 90's over some ISLAND, were given Qatari Nationality. One of my close relatives got Qatari nationality. He's from Faisalabad

He had to give up his Pakistani Nationality and now he has to take visa from Pakistani embassy to go to Pakistan.

A Pakistani Brigadier was on deputation couple year ago to train Internal Security forces of Qatar. Lot of EX PAF engineers and technicians work in Qatar Airforces. Pilots? Not so much. Few here and there are on Deputation in the role of I.P

Ok please write this down. Qatar Mirage 2000 were operated almost entirely by Pakistanis. Pakistanis are at ......... level on Rafael. Do you want proof?
This is the only unclassified info I can tell.
It's a age of internet, for God sake we r not livin in, the world war 1 eara?
Doesn't matters a machine been used or not, it's capabilities or evn its softwares can ezly be gotten from open black world, it's not necessary to fly tht dam mirrages bt to know whts in it is more important?

Bullshit. Other than a few select technicians no PAF pilots have operated nor flown Mirage 2000s at Qatar.

Some people live in delusions of grandeur. Qatar airforce has totally indigenous-ed the Pilot aspect of their Airforce at-least

Need to stop your nonsense .... had I not been told to keep secrets as secrets I would post pictures ...
Then why bother saying that even? Is it so important to tell someone on a forum that he is wrong (even if he is wrong)?

"He that would keep a secret must keep it secret that he hath a secret to keep."

Yea writing is on the wall, that with all of hue and cries, and self claims PAF rides only on its skills and Thts all, in a genral view it looks better then IAF bt with RAFEAL in Indian colors it ill be dam difficult to stop IAF carrying balakot style raids while PAF ill be sleeping with thunders and old F16S in its dreams?
What happens if IAF , hits Lahore or Islamabad?
R u ready for that?
Or u ill Jst chicken out, we want no war????

Never assume things without considering the history and Pakistan refreshed the same not so long ago i.e. 27th Feb. However, the weak minds & disappointed souls can either choose to look to the other side or can ask for information nicely but one has to use words very wisely and needs to consider the facts as well.

Hi Bratva just a off topic Q do you know anybody from Pakistan forces been given Qatri nationality and what’s the criteria if that person been given nationality will he be remain a Pakistani or a Qatri
Once again apologies for off topic Q
Thank you
I have seen past pictures of a now shaheed PAF pilot in UAE coveralls.

I think same was said about other Gulf States. PAF Pilots have been handling the Mirage 2000 some three decades earlier.

''Even without that, PAF fighter pilots and technicians require no training period to convert to the Mirage 2000s. Abu Dhabi has possessed 36 Mirage 2000s since November 1989. With local pilots incapable of flying Mach 2 combat planes, Pakistani pilots have been in charge of the two Mirage 2000 squadrons based at Sharjah and Maquatra. In effect, the PAF has been operating Mirage 2000s for over two years, with Abu Dhabi footing the bill.''

3- Some of PAF pilots have already flown Mirage 2000 in UAE and some reports suggest that these QAF do have few PAF pilots on them.

With IAF officer?
No, someone from gulf.
Commander Qatari Air Force.

Last edited:
I think same was said about other Gulf States. PAF Pilots have been handling the Mirage 2000 some three decades earlier.

''Even without that, PAF fighter pilots and technicians require no training period to convert to the Mirage 2000s. Abu Dhabi has possessed 36 Mirage 2000s since November 1989. With local pilots incapable of flying Mach 2 combat planes, Pakistani pilots have been in charge of the two Mirage 2000 squadrons based at Sharjah and Maquatra. In effect, the PAF has been operating Mirage 2000s for over two years, with Abu Dhabi footing the bill.''

3- Some of PAF pilots have already flown Mirage 2000 in UAE and some reports suggest that these QAF do have few PAF pilots on them.

Commander Qatari Air Force.
Please provide the source windy so there some context for reference to others.

From another article ''PAF and Mirage 2000'' dating back to 2001, when PAF was considering buying the aircraft.

''The biggest factor in PAF decision in buying Mirage 2000-05 is UAE and Qatar. Since our pilots and ground crew have been operating Mirage 2000 for the past 10 years plus PAF should have a very easy induction of Mirage 2000 in its operations. In the time of need we can always rely on extra piece of machinery and spare parts from these two brotherly countries.''

From another article ''PAF and Mirage 2000'' dating back to 2001, when PAF was considering buying the aircraft.

''The biggest factor in PAF decision in buying Mirage 2000-05 is UAE and Qatar. Since our pilots and ground crew have been operating Mirage 2000 for the past 10 years plus PAF should have a very easy induction of Mirage 2000 in its operations. In the time of need we can always rely on extra piece of machinery and spare parts from these two brotherly countries.''
The author for that is known to be connected enough but there is also the factor of keeping quiet on certain aspects.

As I mentioned in another thread; if the PAF knew the enemies communication was compromised, it should have kept quiet about it still. The allied sacrificed an entire force to the Germans just to keep the secret that Enigma was compromised by them. This led to the Germans doing nothing about it and giving the allies crucial intel until D-day.

The same goes for familiarity with equipment operated by India. If we have done so we should NEVER speak of it so the enemy never develops tactics to counter our knowledge.
By our own need to beat our chests, we are our own worst enemy.

Back
Top Bottom