What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

Well, Rafale certainly won't be making our lives any easier. However, we were already concerned with the MKI's and they failed to impress on 26th so I am guessing that PAF would have planned for Rafale too; it may still be a surprise.
I don't think we have plans in short term ... However, in medium term (3 to 5 years) we might have some response. Rafael was purchased in very short term (from final deal to delivery 3 years) before that PAF had capacity to counter Su30MKI ...

PAF has 2 options :

1. Upgradation of F16s
2. Buying meteor and integrate them on thunder.

Both are far fetched option but has anybody evaluated the possibility of buying Meteor?
@Oscar @Windjammer @Quwa

I don't think we have plans in short term ... However, in medium term (3 to 5 years) we might have some response. Rafael was purchased in very short term (from final deal to delivery 3 years) before that PAF had capacity to counter Su30MKI ...

PAF has 2 options :

1. Upgradation of F16s
2. Buying meteor and integrate them on thunder.

Both are far fetched option but has anybody evaluated the possibility of buying Meteor?
@Oscar @Windjammer @Quwa

I don't understand why we still haven't acquired the J-31. It should be on par with Rafale and should have been acquired with ToT by now.

I don't understand why we still haven't acquired the J-31. It should be on par with Rafale and should have been acquired with ToT by now.
J-31 is still not completed. There are lot of issues with engines and sub-system and acquiring them right now without involvement of China will result in bearing a lot of R&D cost.

Basically the cost of acquisition is not feasible.

RAFALE not a Stealth Jet but has reduce radar cross section, can easily be detected by AWACS/ Block-3 AESA, long range ground based AESA radars like MTP-77 from USA, from different angles so we can able to detect RAFALE early and PL-15 on Block-3 will finish the job in BVR arena @Haris Ali2140
This is First Strike Capability.

PAF pilots know ALL the mid eastern top tier fighters

1. the UAEF BLK 70 F sola and M2000

2. & the qatari rafael is no exception

sources .. ex PAF pilot serving as instructors in UAE AF

the arabs cant win a bar brawl, dont expect them to fly rafaels too . PAF does that
dont downplay the bar brawl buddy
it requires guts

Arabs of today are only good for fighting defenceless. sorry to say that

from personal experience saudi soldiers st sharurah border. used to say why fight when you can pay off the enemy?

RAFALE not a Stealth Jet but has reduce radar cross section, can easily be detected by AWACS/ Block-3 AESA, long range ground based AESA radars like MTP-77 from USA, from different angles so we can able to detect RAFALE early and PL-15 on Block-3 will finish the job in BVR arena @Haris Ali2140

Rafael do not have reduced radar cross section. This is Indian propaganda. Radar cross section is comparable to other medium weight aircraft such as F16C and Typhoon and F18. A difference of 10 to 20 percent is not worth discussion as there are lot of variables and angles having different radar signatures for different aircrafts.

SPECTRA jamming technology is commonly present on other similar aircraft like F16s has DRFM based jamming pods.

Rafael do not have reduced radar cross section. This is Indian propaganda. Radar cross section is comparable to other medium weight aircraft such as F16C and Typhoon and F18. A difference of 10 to 20 percent is not worth discussion as there are lot of variables and angles having different radar signatures for different aircrafts.

SPECTRA jamming technology is commonly present on other similar aircraft like F16s has DRFM based jamming pods.
Indians say that it is war tested against Libyan Air Defence. Can anyone shed light on the Libyan Air Defence???

Dont fell for the propaganda, Thunder and F16s are tested against much complicated and dense Indian air defence it means they are stealth fighters?

Aircraft works as a commutative systems and not alone. What happened in Libya and how is classified but there is no evidence to suggest that Rafael are stealth. Use of composite is common now a days in 4+ generation aircrafts. Whereas radar jamming to old traditional radars with jammars is nothing new.

Indians say that it is war tested against Libyan Air Defence. Can anyone shed light on the Libyan Air Defence???

dont downplay the bar brawl buddy
it requires guts

Arabs of today are only good for fighting defenceless. sorry to say that

from personal experience saudi soldiers st sharurah border. used to say why fight when you can pay off the enemy?

my daddy was based in shurarah. the( mushtashfa -al - askari hospital ) . 1997 -2000 . what a sweet little town sir

took me to a saudi military exercise , worst show ive ever seen , lol

F-16 Block 60 Desert Falcons are a No-Go for PAF instructors. M-2000 Yes.
Emiratis are a bunch of damn good breed of fighter pilots. Thorough professionals. Same goes for RSAF to a certain extent. The best of Saudi High School Students end up in the AF including the Royals. To sum up the Emiratis and The Saudis these peeps are smart workers not hard workers. They would do all the requisite work/mission req without going into extra fatigue. Kuwaiti and Qatari not too much.
You don't say......

upload_2019-9-25_13-23-25.jpeg

my daddy was based in shurarah. the( mushtashfa -al - askari hospital ) . 1997 -2000 . what a sweet little town sir

took me to a saudi military exercise , worst show ive ever seen , lol

More details about that show please, which tactical failures did you notice ?

There is a possibility that PAF will ask QEAF to have PAF pilots as GIBS. No PAF IP went to France to train on Rafael. Whoever told you that, was misleading on purpose. Period
Hi Bratva just a off topic Q do you know anybody from Pakistan forces been given Qatri nationality and what’s the criteria if that person been given nationality will he be remain a Pakistani or a Qatri
Once again apologies for off topic Q
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom