What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

Rafael do not have reduced radar cross section. This is Indian propaganda. Radar cross section is comparable to other medium weight aircraft such as F16C and Typhoon and F18. A difference of 10 to 20 percent is not worth discussion as there are lot of variables and angles having different radar signatures for different aircrafts.

SPECTRA jamming technology is commonly present on other similar aircraft like F16s has DRFM based jamming pods.
my guess is an appropriately configured b70 is probably better than rafale

However, it is important to note that the Indian fighter aircraft fleet continues to remain highly capable of warding off potential Pakistani attacks and giving PAF a tough time with the presence of heavier and dynamic fighter aircrafts, such as the Su-30MKI link, which is far superior than the French Rafale, and is capable of supporting state of the art weapons systems, such as the AIM-132 air to air missiles, the R-77, the BrahMos cruise missile, and the R-27ER, all of which have not been used by the Pakistan Air Force.

If Su 30s are superior to Rafale, why Modi was crying about Rafale!!
And why Indians withdrawn all SU 30s after 27th Feb, when they realised they were out reached by PAF weapons and after shooting down of one Su 30 by PAF!!!

my daddy was based in shurarah. the( mushtashfa -al - askari hospital ) . 1997 -2000 . what a sweet little town sir

took me to a saudi military exercise , worst show ive ever seen , lol
I was there in 1982-83 it was an anti aircraft battery manned by Pakistani officers and troops known as Vulcan. Saudi soldiers were like spectators
Saudis used to complain that their trenches were not air conditioned.

on topic

flying Rafales was no big deal for PAF as it was not a one off
in the future PAF will conduct regular exercises with friendly nations that have fielded the Rafales and it will further benefit the PAF war training specially against that fighter

interestingly in recent sitting with journalist in US , Imran Khan said , Pakistan shotdown two Indian planes. One fell in Pakistan and other fell in IOK.

Last edited:
dont downplay the bar brawl buddy
it requires guts

Arabs of today are only good for fighting defenceless. sorry to say that

from personal experience saudi soldiers st sharurah border. used to say why fight when you can pay off the enemy?

As egypts are also counted as arabs, they have proved their might in the Yom ki pur war against Isreal which was not bad.

dont downplay the bar brawl buddy
it requires guts

Arabs of today are only good for fighting defenceless. sorry to say that

from personal experience saudi soldiers st sharurah border. used to say why fight when you can pay off the enemy?

No offence. Just a quick question. Are you ex or current PA!!!

As egypts are also counted as arabs, they have proved their might in the Yom ki pur war against Isreal which was not bad.
indeed
there are always examples of exceptional heroism among all nations Israelis do acknowledge Egyptians as exceptional case
Lebanese huzbullah have also fought back Israeli incursions
rest of the GCC had good chance to prove in Yemen but that stalemate is blamed on Iranian support for deceased and malnourished Yemenis in rags.

Arabs expect Pakistan and/or Americans to fight their direct war with iran and that is an issue

interestingly in recent sitting with journalist in US , Imran Khan said , Pakistan shotdown two Indian planes. One fell in Pakistan and other fell in IOK.
yea

Indians missed that

but seized on hus gaffe about blaming Pakistan army training al Qaeda

As soon as IAF receives their deliveries & before they could write Rafale library; we will be witnessing PAF exercises with friendly countries so often especially from GULF. The game is never over. Modi can try to hug & kiss the Shaikhs as much as he want but, the writing is on the wall.

not really. they got them during yom kippur when people were off base. It was the first 2 weeks only, then entire divisions capitulated and surrendered.

not really. they got them during yom kippur when people were off base. It was the first 2 weeks only, then entire divisions capitulated and surrendered.

Yes partially right, but after the Isreali crossed the Suez, Egypt defensive ground forces inflected the IDF heavy losses, and started to fight a remarkable defensive war! Of Course, their performance was not comparable to western standard armies, but absolut in the same league as Pakistan and India war performance for the 1970s time, how would you and the Arab criticizers ( no offence against them, I fully understand their critic, but why sparing out own critical military history) describe our Pakistan Army performance in east Pakistan? @Irfan Baloch why not fought till the last bullet and men as often described, wished and honoured by us?

Last edited:
Where there's smoke, there is someone smoking a Cigar. :laughcry:

7f001ae1-60c3-4c0e-972e-d7e7f09375fe.jpg
With IAF officer?

Exactly I verified the battle stats of Yum Kipppur War & found the Egyptian forces were the only victors or undefeated army in Arab assualt against Isrealis, learning to my surprise.

Ok please write this down. Qatar Mirage 2000 were operated almost entirely by Pakistanis. Pakistanis are at ......... level on Rafael. Do you want proof?
This is the only unclassified info I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom