What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCvdD9eWsAAJzjP.jpg

DCvdD9eXYAA3nB7.jpg

DCvdD9eXsAQ8XQc.jpg
None of the iranian UAV use rotax engine. False news again? LOL jaag, very credible.

None of the iranian UAV use rotax engine. False news again? LOL jaag, very credible.
How do you know?
Iran has contract with Czech republic for UAV and here a Czech wooden propeller is shown . Made by Woodcomp. http://www.woodcomp.cz/

19247968_1245239285588253_7784110630400050104_n.jpg

It was most probably a Czech Primoco UAV. They have a factory in Russia from where they sell their drones to Russian allies. Iran being one.
http://www.uav-stol.com/

Primoco[1].jpg

Last edited:
Seem things are heating between Iran and Pakistan...already things between Pakistan and India are really bad...and things between Afghanistan and Pakistan are even worse...Can Pakistan afford a three front war?

lol. Why use expensive fighters for cheap drones. We should develop some cost effective solution for them.

On topic, Iran should not cross those lines, you are not uncle sam, only they were given license to use drone on our soil.

Last edited:
How do you know?
Iran has contract with Czech republic for UAV and here a Czech wooden propeller is shown . Made by Woodcomp.

19247968_1245239285588253_7784110630400050104_n.jpg
I will wait for more credible source or any thing from ISPR. Problem is engine. Iran use locally made engine in all of its UAVs.

Seem things are heating between Iran and Pakistan...already things between Pakistan and India are really bad...and things between Afghanistan and Pakistan are even worse...Can Pakistan afford a three front war?
There is no war! Just wishful thinking of some.

things would heat if PAF run over some of Iranian bases in west, we are cool headed people :)

I will wait for more credible source or any thing from ISPR. Problem is engine. Iran use locally made engine in all of its UAVs.

There is no war! Just wishful thinking of some.

You don't have friends on three sides...and having three hot borders can be draining on your military.

Do you think UAV would need turbojet engine that would be sanctioned? Light engines like this must be at the bottom of the list in an item's review for sanctions, so, I think Iran can by engines for UAV from anywhere in the world.

Do you think UAV would need turbojet engine that would be sanctioned? Light engines like this must be at the bottom of the list in an item's review for sanctions, so, I think Iran can by engines for UAV from anywhere in the world.
I did not say anything about sanctions. I said they locally produce engines. Why would they import it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom