What's new

PAF JF-17 Shoots Down UAV from Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be ...but no news of shoot down of US made drone in the Af-Pak region till to date
Exactly, there had been many reports of crashed US drones, so maybe?
Can't be confirmed without a source though. Also very very unlikely!

Reactions: HRK
Provide a source or risk getting the troll thread shutdown.
@waz @The Eagle Please do the needful
not happened... troll thread
I support to lock this thread for further comments as this can not be backed by any official source, but I don't think the intention of the OP was to open a troll thread; this rumor/chatter is surfacing from more then one source & all are mature enough.

I support to lock this thread for further comments as this can not be backed by any official source, but I don't think the intention of the OP was to open a troll thread; this rumor/chatter is surfacing from more then one source & all are mature enough.
The source of the rumor could be no more than a rebadged old tweet.
Better to be safe than sorry until offical confirmation or even an iota of proof to present.

Closed until more sources available as it is a sensitive matter

DCvdD9eWsAAJzjP.jpg

DCvdD9eXYAA3nB7.jpg

DCvdD9eXsAQ8XQc.jpg

Nothing, except Armed forces are doing what they supposed to do. As far America is concerned we need to become self dependent, only then we can answer the US in the same way as we did with the Indians or Iranians.

it was yesterday's incident and JF17 pilot Sqr Ldr Zeeshan of 2 Sqr shot it down.

he is the second drone killer in history of Pakistan first was Group Capt Zulfiqar

Nothing, except Armed forces are doing what they supposed to do. As far America is concerned we need to become self dependent, only then we can answer the US in the same way as we did with the Indians or Iranians.
With The US we had an agreement secondly America is too big for us to confront at this moment.

Obviously iran sending drones to help out more of Kulbushan jadevs she has hidden on her soil. Now iranian bootlicking pakistanis will attack this thread defending iran. Such pakistanis dont deserve to be called paksitanis they need to be mass shipped to iran and naturally iran being iran , she will send them as canon fodder to syria or put them on another proxy fight. Now i will be labelled as wahabbi, khawarij, deobandi, extremist or what not by iran bootlicking extremistos. Rofl

it was yesterday's incident and JF17 pilot Sqr Ldr Zeeshan of 2 Sqr shot it down.

he is the second drone killer in history of Pakistan first was Group Capt Zulfiqar

With The US we had an agreement secondly America is too big for us to confront at this moment.

For anyone to confront ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom