What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I am not sure why this paint scheme is so important to discuss page after page. Any paint pattern does not add or subtract the capability of the fighter . For me j10c is like in 1983 Pakistan getting f16
I'm talking about the role.

Remember the earthquake and f16.
Now floods and j10C
what a sad coincidence. mishaps are a like a curse that wont leave PAF alone whenever it is primed to update itself.

The "leadership" of Pakistan Army has betrayed Pakistanis, has betrayed Islam and has shown a very dangerous and ominous sign that if Pakistanis were to stand up and fight for their rights, a Civil War is on the horizon.

With Bajwa's despicable act of treachery, he has exposed the naked truth that Pakistan Military's leadership is in bed with the Zionist West, just as "Imported Government" is.
if it were true, then Pakistani loans should've been waived and Pakistan military given access to modern western military hardware.
I don't see any of this happening

what a sad coincidence. mishaps are a like a curse that wont leave PAF alone whenever it is primed to update itself.

if it were true, then Pakistani loans should've been waived and Pakistan military given access to modern western military hardware.
Your logic is flawed .... Just because individual have done something to benefit others... Others will benefit the country

It almost never happened

When Genghis Khan attached India, he killed the informants who provided information on the princely states in India. His reasoning was if you couldn't be loyal to your own how can you be to me. Why should the West help Pakistan if Pakistani's themselves willing to bend over before the other side asks? Beggars can't be choosers.

Your logic is flawed .... Just because individual have done something to benefit others... Others will benefit the country

It almost never happened
mutual benefit
those individuals(s) have power over tye country.
its well being or temporary aid boots it and trickles down to their personal benefit.
hence they dont kill the golden egg laying chicken. other countries must feed them to ensure continued compliance.

nothing unusual there in logic. let's move on. no more responses needed on this off topic difference of opinion.

I made the point earlier, but members here pointed that this camo may be just for one jet, just like we have green Thunders. Just for show, the role remains the same.

Exactly my point … but to decide we need more information and so we need to wait

Exactly my point … but to decide we need more information and so we need to wait
I made the point earlier, but members here pointed that this camo may be just for one jet, just like we have green Thunders. Just for show, the role remains the same.
If the sqn remains at Minhas then it'll just be for show.

Hi PAF exhausted all it’s option around 2010 onward fRon USA why we getting J10c now coz PAF and Pakistan always want some5hing better then blk52 and offcourse waiting Indians to complete their Rafale sale by virtue of this and offcourse Chinese maturity of Cs in j10 push the sale for PaF another point to be noted is PAF was already taking sorties with Chinese airforce for j10s
little off topic same is the case with Z10s once upon to the PA standards will be delivered flood or no flood will get there
about the subs how many test been done by PN for SLBM
Chinese won’t be keep on rotating and amend their subs to Pakistani requirement again and again PN has to settle SLBM thing once for all what really they want according to specifications and range once settled subs will be coming even one or two
thank you

Your source is in hibernation now? Why don't you give some more hints if multiple jets have similar camo pattern or not, flying in Chengdu or somewhere in China 😜

Your source is in hibernation now? Why don't you give some more hints if multiple jets have similar camo pattern or not, flying in Chengdu or somewhere in China 😜

Indeed, my source went silent but according to him, this is the only one in green/grey, all others delivered were grey again ... and as it seems, the 2nd batch was of only four aircraft up to 22-110. Otherwise at CAC no green ones were noted.

Indeed, my source went silent but according to him, this is the only one in green/grey, all others delivered were grey again ... and as it seems, the 2nd batch was of only four aircraft up to 22-110. Otherwise at CAC no green ones were noted.
But we saw 111...

Back
Top Bottom