What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Hey guys, as it seems, I can promise you a major surprise with the next batch of J-10CEs for Pakistan :p: … and all I can say so far is this hint

View attachment 873124
PAF No 8 Squadron equipped with Mirage VPA-3s armed with AM-39 Exocet missiles thus it's primary role consists of maritime strike......I guess that will be the role adopted by future J-10Cs.

PAF No 8 Squadron equipped with Mirage VPA-3s armed with AM-39 Exocet missiles thus it's primary role consists of maritime strike......I guess that will be the role adopted by future J-10Cs.
Exocets have been withdrawn from PAF inventory and given back to PN for SeaKing ops.

No 8 Sqn is now one of the last non ROSE mirage sqn using REKs & AIM9Ls

PAF's primary maritime strike sqn is No 2 flying JF-17 armed with C802s.

1661363567711.png

Who knows how many planes are gonna delivered in the next batch ?
Hint: Must be 40 at least :angel:

Why 40 at least? So far there is at least by my understanding nothing that hints a delivery of up to 40. We know 6 were delivered as a first batch and most rumours hint a similar number soon …

brothers the post which you quoted was a sarcastic post taunting Indians for their illogical line of debate ....
I have deleted my post. Sorry ...hig hug

It was meant to be a sarcastic post to make fun of bhindi watchers I guess u don't get it
Apologies and deleted

Why 40 at least? So far there is at least by my understanding nothing that hints a delivery of up to 40. We know 6 were delivered as a first batch and most rumours hint a similar number soon …
Pakistan can make upto 30 jets in a year with its limited resources at Kamra
Does a country like china can not make 40 jets in 6 months.Do the math ....
Yesterday I have seen a pic of 5 destroyers I repeat again 5 destroyers was being built at a shipyard....You know what that means ?
It has more fire power than the entire indian navy fleet if you add some frigates and subs in it....
I am astonished since then....If you find comfortable, then export these 5 destroyers to us :D

oo yaar issko tu koi goli maar dai sawab ka kaam samjh kai.. yea har cheez ko cheap aur wahiyat bana daita hai.. victory in t20 ko islam ki victory 😣 j10c rafale kai mukabalay mai utar rahay hain ... khoti ka khur hai yea
Sahi kaha koi kisi koi kamjor nai samajna chaiye mail me jugnueye@beeble.com

Hum jyada baat karege

Hey guys, as it seems, I can promise you a major surprise with the next batch of J-10CEs for Pakistan :p: … and all I can say so far is this hint

View attachment 873124
The new batch to consist of J10s with a dorsal spine streamlined with the canopy ???? Mirage in the pic u posted has the same configuration and pictures have recently come up of a J10 variant (j10D??) which has the same dorsal spine.
If so then it wud be interesting to see if it houses new avionics, fuel, or will be used for enhanced electronic warfare capability.

Back
Top Bottom