What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

1661422738791.png

The new batch to consist of J10s with a dorsal spine streamlined with the canopy ???? Mirage in the pic u posted has the same configuration and pictures have recently come up of a J10 variant (j10D??) which has the same dorsal spine.
If so then it wud be interesting to see if it houses new avionics, fuel, or will be used for enhanced electronic warfare capability.
:fie:

Since when is Deino privy to info? He's been open source all his life. Has PAF fallen out with Alan W?

Since when is Deino privy to info? He's been open source all his life. Has PAF fallen out with Alan W?

I got a promotion! :azn:

Don’t get me wrong, I received this piece of information from a - for me most reliable source under the strict request NOT to publish that imagery … and I respect his/her will. Otherwise it is probably not as spectacular, no CFT or spine, no special weaponry, but it is special in a special way and I’m sure it won’t take long until we all will see it.

I got a promotion! :azn:

Don’t get me wrong, I received this piece of information from a - for me most reliable source under the strict request NOT to publish that imagery … and I respect his/her will. Otherwise it is probably not as spectacular, no CFT or spine, no special weaponry, but it is special in a special way and I’m sure it won’t take long until we all will see it.
Is it green and white?

Back
Top Bottom