What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Pardon my ignorance but when is the next batch of J-10s expected to be handed over to PAF?

imagesdrl (1).jpeg

cat out of the bag... good.

they say intel sometimes never let you settle ...
پیٹ میں بات رکھنا مشکل ہو جاتا ہے۔

18s31616hh.jpg

This is what Ghufran aka @timberwolf creator of the military-photoshops.blogspot.com made on my request back in 2012 (Here). This camouflage is called Nato Standard Grey / Green Camouflage and you'd notice it on most of the cold war era European aircrafts. I always wanted to see our J-10 & JF-17 dedicated attack sqn. in this camouflage.

Take a look at JFT in same color scheme.

1661576359278.png

A hint: Color scheme.
That new color scheme means new role of low level deep penetration/SOW delivery. Even though J-10 is perfectly capable of doing so, learned members have indicated the PAF's focus with J-10 is exclusively glued to air superiority right now, so I am a bit confused.

I got a promotion! :azn:

Don’t get me wrong, I received this piece of information from a - for me most reliable source under the strict request NOT to publish that imagery … and I respect his/her will. Otherwise it is probably not as spectacular, no CFT or spine, no special weaponry, but it is special in a special way and I’m sure it won’t take long until we all will see it.
Just color scheme like Mirages, I believe.

That new color scheme means new role of low level deep penetration/SOW delivery. Even though J-10 is perfectly capable of doing so, learned members have indicated the PAF's focus with J-10 is exclusively glued to air superiority right now, so I am a bit confused.
It's purely cosmetic, mostly likely on the request of the CAS (who was a mirage driver back in the day)

Back
Top Bottom