What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Well he is federal minister after all. He probably heard that in his higher circles.
But again no official confirmation so far and we heard that many times before and later just turned out to be rumors. Plus Sheeda Tali has a tendency to exaggerate things.

No statement from Nawaz sharif like J-10C was designed by me and PL15 by Abid Sher Ali:p:

No statement from Nawaz sharif like J-10C was designed by me and PL15 by Abid Sher Ali:p:
J-10 ka name bhi J-Tend hona chaheay nawaz sharif ki Tind k name par
D3FCF0AB-4C37-406D-8F63-5136C48C1FF9.jpeg

The thread title chnaged? So we are getting J10-CP? All the memebers have been talking about J-10C so far!
I hope changes are made only in avionic and EW suite, but not in radar and PL-15.

No Pakistan is not replacing the F-16s they are competent and match the Rafales but j10C is likely for air superiority over the rafale's hence JF-17 Block 3, F16s and J10Cs will be stable for the next 7-8 years. Pakistan is banking on MIUS and TFX in order to continue the dominance over India when they induct 5G around that same time hence it is a tit for tat that continues and also J20s and FC35s are an option if India makes another move we will respond with our own moves..

No 5G till 2030 atleast for both India and pak
Pak will be busy with Jf b3/4 and j10
Ind will be going through MRCA (most probable rafale) and Tejas.
India's 5g might be Amca or Fgfa.
Pak's 5g most probable would be j31.

F35 is out of question for India.

Were people expecting this..

But aside from that what did Nawaz actully buy during his era? Imo he didn't do much for the military in his era unlike this government

Chinese have been making flankers with retractable refuelling probes for ages. When is the J-10 going to get one?

Chinese have been making flankers with retractable refuelling probes for ages. When is the J-10 going to one?

F-16s don't have refueling probes while many USAF platforms have. They never had it for Vipers though. Why?

Back
Top Bottom