What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Not sure why you rate a correction of and pointing towards a false claim as if I don't want Pakistan to buy anything?

In fact I wish them to buy anything including J-16s, J-20s or whatever - in fact especially the J-16/16D combo would be an ideal asset IMO - but that does not make it real!

In fact - at least those who know me - I'm standing firmly behind Pakistan, the PAF and the Sino-Pakistan friendship, but what i don't like - in fact I really hate - is this constant wishful thinking as if Pakistan like a tree years old kid in the supermarket can tell her mum "I want this and that" and expect to get it right the way?! To think the PLAAF is diverting a just recently established J-10C unit for Pakistan is ridiculous and similar if the contract was just signed in October it would/will take months if not years to deliver them. Surely in case of war, this could be done quite quickly, but not now since the production rate at CAC needs to be increased and so on ... that all takes time.

As such again, I wish they could buy whatever they like or better the PAF need, but real life is rarely easy and only unfortunately most wishes are either unrealistic (like getting J-15s, J-16s, J-20s) or not cheep.

Hope this clarifies a bit my standpoint.

Exactly my point but I think you need to quote @HAIDER and not me, I'm well aware of what you said!
Yaar I am not pointing at you. Just trying to calm this frenzy talk back and forth about contract being signed in Oct and Chinese squadrons being seconded to PAF. That is not the way this deal has progressed.

saw them even double than that after 27 Feb, even people kept signed out and visit the forum not to be detected.
For all our guests here....

1640934050843.png

Gents,
PAF has been training on these planes for months, perhaps longer. This is not an overnight deal. PAF stocks are not from PLAAF. They are a completely new batch, with PAF specific mods. Why are we speculating on things that have no basis in fact or even rumor. The situation is more straight forward than we think. Let me tell you that when Bajwa sat in the J10C, the deal, dev and training had already begun. With Shaheen exercises they were developing operational tactics. When these planes arrive they’ll be more integrated than people think.
J10 was pending since Musharraf era when Russians refused to provide engines due to massive Indian pressure. But now WS10 seems to pass all testing, presented to Pakistan. Same issue Pak is facing in Turkish attack helicopter engines .. Anyway ..hopefully, we see them flying on March 23... or before ... those who live in Islamabad get your camera ready for rehearsals

How did he even know about the J10C? Haha.
Well he is federal minister after all. He probably heard that in his higher circles.
But again no official confirmation so far and we heard that many times before and later just turned out to be rumors. Plus Sheeda Tali has a tendency to exaggerate things.

Hey THERE ARE 21-GUESTS ON THIS THREAD ...... NEVER SEEN SO MANY OF THESE GUEST BEFORE, WONDER WHY? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think this is a laughing matter.

The enemy is out there to gather as much information as possible. The more they know, the more they can prepare counter measures.

Turkey will be looking for alternative sources to increase the jet #s as a stopgap solution. Who knows they may opt for J-10C if the PAF is happy with it, and support with the maintenance and overhaul services.

Or PAF sell its F-16s to Turkey and instead buy more J-10C. Like increase J-10c count to 150-160

That might give a heart attack to F-Sola walay.

No Pakistan is not replacing the F-16s they are competent and match the Rafales but j10C is likely for air superiority over the rafale's hence JF-17 Block 3, F16s and J10Cs will be stable for the next 7-8 years. Pakistan is banking on MIUS and TFX in order to continue the dominance over India when they induct 5G around that same time hence it is a tit for tat that continues and also J20s and FC35s are an option if India makes another move we will respond with our own moves..

Yes, exactly......especially when Imran Khan was so considerate with his Dharna; right?

On a serious note, J-10C against Rafale!!! I wonder how good the J-10C are and how they would perform against Rafale, Spectra and the French BVR.

PTI Dharna:
Election recount and corruption evidences not being pursued by relevant departments, legal channels being stalled because accused in power.

PDM Dharna:
We don't like IK.

Only thing in common for both is dharnas have always been and will continue to be unsuccessful in demands. Only a little pressure.

Now on a serious note neither J-10 or Rafale battle tested but both represent top tier capabilities of their respective manufacturing countries. I think in the end what would matter would be level of integration of those platforms with their air forces and their capability to use them to their strengths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom