What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Look at the bright side. This jet has a built-in webcam to make Tiktok videos:
880px-PLAAF_J-10B_with_PL-12_and_PL-8B_at_ZhuHai_Air_Show_2018.jpg

Still not convinced you can always visit this old thread:
i dont like its look even :p:

J-10C also participated in the recently concluded Pak-China Joint Air Exercise “Shaheen-IX” At PAF Base Bholari. Surprisingly, the J-10C was not sporting any markings of PLAAF, nor an identification number. However, the J-11BS arrived in normal livery.
PAF Buying J-10C? J-10C Model With Interesting Serial Number Spotted at PAF Base Masroor

@The Eagle here is detail ..

I really don't know how often this BS has to be corrected again!? That's plain wrong, these J-10Cs had regular PLAAF markings and even their serial numbers were "clearly" visible for those who know where to look and even more for those who don't want to ignore the facts since this theory fits their wishful thinking.

The J-10Cs participating were from the 177th Air Brigade at Dingxin as this one no. 78082 clearly shown.

J-10C 78082 - 177. Brigade Dingxin - Shaheen IX 2020 xlm.jpg

@Deino ... it seems Pakistan getting ws10 engine ...
J-10 Fighters with AL-31 WS-10 Engines
1640930564215.png

1640930583657.png

I really don't know how often this BS has to be corrected again!? That's plain wrong, these J-10Cs had regular PLAAF markings and even their serial numbers were "clearly" visible for those who know where to look and even more for those who don't want to ignore the facts since this theory fits their wishful thinking.

The J-10Cs participating were from the 177th Air Brigade at Dingxin as this one no. 78082 clearly shown.

View attachment 804809
They may pull the planes from PLAAF inventory, because contract was signed on Oct 22nd and already made delivery of 25 planes .....may be am wrong .. but that is a very fast delivery ...

I dont think there is a single sane person who would think that aWar between 2 Nuclear armed nations can remain limited. If you look at the aftermath of 27/2 if Indians had lobbed missiles across the border it would have gotten a response back in kind leading to more problems. Ithink this was the precise reason the Indians had to rely on "missile dodgers" medals for its Air force as a consolation rather than a reprisal in the form of a missile attack.
A
Hinduvatas are not sane

View attachment 804810
View attachment 804811

Yes, that is well known since months and no-one with a bit of understanding in CAC's business would have questioned this ... I just wanted to ask you to better check your sources, this report posted above is pure BS, these were regular PLAAF J-10Cs and everybody knows it, and from all we know, the PAF's birds won't go to No. 7 Squadron but the 25th or was it the 15th?).

Last edited:

They may pull the planes from PLAAF inventory, because contract was signed on Oct 22nd and already made delivery of 25 planes .....may be am wrong .. but that is a very fast delivery ...

who said this that "contract was signed on Oct 22nd" and even more no-one thinks they "already made delivery of 25 planes"?? From all the reliable members say, they will arrive in February and they surely won't come from PLAAF stocks, since the PLAAF has only established its first own J-10C unit this year of the variant using the WS-10. So there are no PLAAF stocks to take them from.

Now only if we can get the PDM walai to delay their activities after 23rd march, its a poor choice of dates for a dharna. They can hate IK, that's their own choice but in the process they routinely cross the line and be anti Pakistan.
They are planning on the night of the 23rd of March ...
who said this that "contract was signed on Oct 22nd" and even more no-one thinks they "already made delivery of 25 planes"?? From all the reliable members say, they will arrive in February and they surely won't come from PLAAF stocks, since the PLAAF has only established its first own J-10C unit this year of the variant using the WS-10. So there are no PLAAF stocks to take them from.
Well, wait and see, minister claim 25 will fly on March 23rd this year... but you never know, a few 4 or 5 flies for symbolism ... let's wait for 23rd of March.

View attachment 804810
View attachment 804811

Pakistanis are always pulling a fast one on the Indians......some of the previous examples include procurement of F-86s, PN subs from 60s, F-16 vs Mirage 2000, M109 vs Archer / Catapult, tanks, ATGMS (we used Cobra in 65, they used ENTAC in 71), toss bombing...the list is endless....
...and here is the lesson for all weak states....in order to survive against bigger enemies, you ought to negate the other side's superiority, thats how you survive for centuries....

Last edited:
Well, wait and see, minister claim 25 will fly on March 23rd this year... but you never know, a few 4 or 5 flies for symbolism ... let's wait for 23rd of March.

Yes for sure, but even if a few are already in Pakistan for testing - which won't be a surprise - and if they deliver them in February, what has this to do with your claims, they are from PLAAF stocks, the contract was signed only in October and so on? What's the source of your claims since no-one here says so?

Pakistanis area always pulling a fast one on the Indians......some of the previous examples include procurement of F-86s, PN subs from 60s, F-16 vs Mirage 2000, M109 vs Archer / Catapult, tanks, ATGMS (we used Cobra in 65, they used ENTAC in 71), toss bombing...the list is endless....
...and here is the lesson for all weak states....in order to survive against bigger enemies, you ought to negate the other side's superiority, thats how you survive for centuries....
If this contract is executed within weeks then PAF has smelled something in the air .... and Chinese also knows something is going on the border ...probing activities may be very high ..Plus, maybe US doesn't want Pak to use F16 in the next encounter ...AIM120 hardly miss the target ...and Indian love play on dead wicket ..
Yes for sure, but even if a few are already in Pakistan for testing - which won't be a surprise - and if they deliver them in February, what has this to do with your claims, they are from PLAAF stocks, the contract was signed only in October and so on? What's the source of your claims since no-one here says so?
i assume ..may be pulled from PLAAF inventory .. i have no source to confirm...

If this contract is executed within weeks then PAF has smelled something in the air .... and Chinese also knows something is going on the border ...probing activities may be very high ..Plus, maybe US doesn't want Pak to use F16 in the next encounter ...
Solid smell was in the air since 2020....once i saw the fully loaded sample loitering around on our tarmacs / in our airspace....it was truly a sight, i even had that pic somewhere but cant find it....hell.....why look for pics once you can see such stuff everyother day.....:p:
1640932701752.png

Dieno , brother, will you let us buy anything? Like even a turboprop?

Gents,
PAF has been training on these planes for months, perhaps longer. This is not an overnight deal. PAF stocks are not from PLAAF. They are a completely new batch, with PAF specific mods. Why are we speculating on things that have no basis in fact or even rumor. The situation is more straight forward than we think. Let me tell you that when Bajwa sat in the J10C, the deal, dev and training had already begun. With Shaheen exercises they were developing operational tactics. When these planes arrive they’ll be more integrated than people think.

Dieno , brother, will you let us buy anything? Like even a turboprop?

Not sure why you rate a correction of and pointing towards a false claim as if I don't want Pakistan to buy anything?

In fact I wish them to buy anything including J-16s, J-20s or whatever - in fact especially the J-16/16D combo would be an ideal asset IMO - but that does not make it real!

In fact - at least those who know me - I'm standing firmly behind Pakistan, the PAF and the Sino-Pakistan friendship, but what i don't like - in fact I really hate - is this constant wishful thinking as if Pakistan like a tree years old kid in the supermarket can tell her mum "I want this and that" and expect to get it right the way?! To think the PLAAF is diverting a just recently established J-10C unit for Pakistan is ridiculous and similar if the contract was just signed in October it would/will take months if not years to deliver them. Surely in case of war, this could be done quite quickly, but not now since the production rate at CAC needs to be increased and so on ... that all takes time.

As such again, I wish they could buy whatever they like or better the PAF need, but real life is rarely easy and only unfortunately most wishes are either unrealistic (like getting J-15s, J-16s, J-20s) or not cheep.

Hope this clarifies a bit my standpoint.

Gents,
PAF has been training on these planes for months, perhaps longer. This is not an overnight deal. PAF stocks are not from PLAAF. They are a completely new batch, with PAF specific mods. Why are we speculating on things that have no basis in fact or even rumor. The situation is more straight forward than we think. Let me tell you that when Bajwa sat in the J10C, the deal, dev and training had already begun. With Shaheen exercises they were developing operational tactics. When these planes arrive they’ll be more integrated than people think.

Exactly my point but I think you need to quote @HAIDER and not me, I'm well aware of what you said!

Back
Top Bottom